Thread: I've found the Obama will pay my mortgage lady's sister

Load Metric

I've found the Obama will pay my mortgage lady's sister

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...205614982.html

Deidra Reed is facing a felony charge after allegedly threatening to blow up Oklahoma Gas & Electric over a $14 utility bill.
    "I remember flipping out, but I don't really remember what was said," Reed told local TV affiliate News9.
    According to an OG&E employee who has agreed to testify against her, Reed reportedly called the electric company and said, "I am going to blow OG&E up 'cause y'all are charging me for electric I haven't used."
    In her interview with News9, Reed is wearing a T-shirt that reads, "I [Love] Haters."
    "The detective actually told me he heard [the call in question], so I can't really argue with it if it's me," Reed told the station.
    "I don't have a criminal record," Reed said. "I'm struggling to pay $40 a month for rent. How the hell am I [going] to buy some bomb equipment? I don't have [the] know how to make a bomb."
    Reed has reportedly apologized to OG&E but says she still plans to protest the $14 bill despite facing the felony charge.
    I would love to see $40 rent and $14 power bills. How the fuck can you be bitching about bills that low?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Ebt cards, ssi, plus section 8.

That is all it takes

Load Metric
    Excellent thread title, genius.

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Republicans could win this arguement all day if they stopped calling everything handouts and class warfare, and calmly explained that between Housing, Food Stamps, WIC (which is a good program), heating assisitance, and welfare, a person taking full advantage of the system can pocket about $1200/month, not to mention getting completely free healthcare (a family of four $2000/month) . Which is why I don't understand why people jumped on Mitt Romney for saying he doesn't worry about poor people, considering they are in much better shape than the lower middle class who make just enough to not qualify for any of these subsidies.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Banned
    Load Metric
    Imagine you're broke as fuck you lose your job and you make 80% of $12 ($9.60) you take on an under the table job @ $10, you are effectively making $19.60/hr. You compile this by getting EBT, say a free $200/mo in groceries and in todays world of extreme couponing you can work a system viciously. Pretend for a minute you have kids, you get an extra what $1k a kid in taxes? It's scary because it almost seems like the govt wants the people to fail and they are willing to reward them while they do it, this is just sickening.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that some people with EBT are allowed like $200 EBT + $XAMOUNT cash you can pull off the card or spend as if its like a debit card.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Imagine you're broke as fuck you lose your job and you make 80% of $12 ($9.60) you take on an under the table job @ $10, you are effectively making $19.60/hr. You compile this by getting EBT, say a free $200/mo in groceries and in todays world of extreme couponing you can work a system viciously. Pretend for a minute you have kids, you get an extra what $1k a kid in taxes? It's scary because it almost seems like the govt wants the people to fail and they are willing to reward them while they do it, this is just sickening.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that some people with EBT are allowed like $200 EBT + $XAMOUNT cash you can pull off the card or spend as if its like a debit card.
    My wife knows a girl (in her 30's) who quit her job as a waitress and then applied for food stamps because she didn't like the food her father was buying (she lives with her parents). WTF!
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    Republicans could win this arguement all day if they stopped calling everything handouts and class warfare, and calmly explained that between Housing, Food Stamps, WIC (which is a good program), heating assisitance, and welfare, a person taking full advantage of the system can pocket about $1200/month, not to mention getting completely free healthcare (a family of four $2000/month) . Which is why I don't understand why people jumped on Mitt Romney for saying he doesn't worry about poor people, considering they are in much better shape than the lower middle class who make just enough to not qualify for any of these subsidies.
    I agree. The problem with Romney's speaking is that he comes off as a smug elitist at times and the Democratic strategists jump on it every chance that they get. It is sort of the same problem with Gingrich. Gingrich is hands down the smartest candidate that the Republicans have had in years, but he has a tendency to seem as if he is talking down to the audience and it tends to alienate people.

Load Metric
    just the lazy ones
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Thread Information