Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kendra Wilkinson's Husband Cheated with A Dickgirl While Kendra Was Preggers

Load Metric

Kendra Wilkinson's Husband Cheated with A Dickgirl While Kendra Was Preggers

• Kendra Wilkinson's husband Hank Baskett is accused of cheating with a transsexual
    • The Playboy cover girl was eight months pregnant at the time with his daughter Alijah
    • The transsexual is claimed to be model Ava Sabrina London from Northern California
    • The 29-year-old has 'kicked the athlete out of their LA home and he's now in a motel'
    • The couple will see their five year wedding anniversary on Friday
    • Accusation comes weeks after Jennifer Lopez's boyfriend also 'dated transsexuals'

Name:  article-2666056-1F0D3D5100000578-201_634x502.jpg
Views: 2557
Size:  58.9 KB

Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett have been weathering some negative reports lately about their five year marriage that has resulted in two children: Hank Jr, aged four, and Alijah, aged one month.

Not only did The National Enquirer claim on Saturday that the 29-year-old Playboy cover girl kicked the former football star out of their Los Angeles home, but on Monday RadarOnline accused the 31-year-old athlete of cheating with transsexual model Ava Sabrina London. Hank reportedly paid the woman $2,500 to keep her mouth shut.

This comes on the heels of claims that Jennifer Lopez's boyfriend Casper Smart also cheated with not one, but two transsexuals.

Reps for Kendra did not return calls to MailOnline.

The first time Hank met Ava, who goes under the YouTube handle Ava Masaniai, was 'around April 22 in Sherman Oaks, California,' an insider told Radar.
    'He called her twice before they met in person. He said he’d seen her YouTube videos online, and he couldn’t believe that her photos were real,' the source told Radar.
    At the time Kendra, who came to fame on E!'s The Girls Next Door, was eight months pregnant with their second child, Alijah, who was born in May.
    The timing couldn't be any worse: the Kendra On Top stars are set to ring in their five year wedding anniversary on Friday.

Baskett tried his best to keep the alleged affair a secret.
    'He used a fake name when organizing the encounter,' the source told Radar, 'and claimed he had never been with a transsexual before.'
    He met Ava - who has 60 YouTube videos - at her home. During their first encounter, 'they mutually masturbated' and he touched her 'breasts and penis.'

'The entire encounter lasted probably about 15 to 20 minutes,' Radar's insider claimed. 'Before leaving, he gave her almost $500 and told her he wanted to stay in touch.'

And in touch they kept. 'They spoke a couple times after their first sexual encounter. Hank always called from different numbers, and at least once from a pay phone,' Radar reported.

'After the Casper Smart transsexual controversy, he started to get freaked out and paranoid she would say something, and called her six times in one day to plead with her not to spill.'

Lopez broke up with Smart in early June after it was reported he romanced transsexuals Xristina Marie and Sofie Vissa. He denied being with either woman. The 44-year-old singer has since moved on to Dancing With The Stars pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy.

Hank used money to keep LA-based London (who studied at Modesto College) quiet, Radar claimed. 'He promised he would take care of her financially, and even left her $2,000 in a coffee cup at her house.

'He promised her $5,000 to keep her mouth shut, and even threatened to kill himself if the story got out!'
    Kendra, who was last seen with Hank on Saturday as the two ran errands with Alijah, wants to leave him, according to the site.

On Saturday The Enquirer reported that Hank was spotted speeding away from their home on Friday and looked 'downtrodden' as he arrived at the motel with bags in hand.

The source told the publication: 'He went into the office of the motel and then pulled the jeep around to the other side where the room was located. Hank appeared disoriented and downtrodden. At one point, he kicked the ground.'

The Enquirer claimed Hank was joined by a woman wearing a 'medical type uniform' and speculated it could be one of the children's nurses.
    The insider said: 'He got out of the Jeep with a woman who appeared to possibly be one of the couples’ baby nurses because she was wearing a medical type uniform.

'An hour later, he emerged from the room but then returned back inside.'
    Hank spent most of Friday with his father Hank Sr at a Major League Gaming Competition in Anaheim.

He tweeted: Mornin yall! @MrHankBaskettSr & I are on our way down to the #MLGAnaheim championships. Small road trip with pops=good times.'

He later wrote on Instagram: '#MLGAnaheim. The calm before the storm. Best of luck to mlg and all those playing this weekend!'
    However, after returning to the house, Hank abruptly left the property at 4pm for the motel.

There was no sign of his father.
    The allegations of marital discord come just one day after Kendra took to Twitter to post an upbeat message, writing: 'Today will be a great day. I know it. #CarpeDiem #smile #happiness #love #positivevibes.'
    And earlier on Friday she flashed a happy smile as she stepped out in baggy sweats that covered up her postpartum figure.
    Kendra and Hank married June 27, 2009 and welcomed Hank Jr in December of the same year.

The blonde has spilled her family secrets on Kendra and Kendra On Top. It is not yet known if she could turn her new alleged marital woes into a reality spinoff much like Tori Spelling has done.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...500-quiet.html

Comments

bukowski72: STFU The only football you every touched was your stewiehead like beef shouldered hulkamaniac wife who passed on micon because micon was slightly less nauseating than you

simpdog: reversing bukowski's drunken rep

LLL: :obv

Load Metric
    Fuck Hank Baskett. I'm glad when bad things happen to him, especially when he's entirely at fault. In the Colts-Saints Super Bowl, that onside kick went right to him. His hands were two feet apart and the ball was right in between them. He just had to close his hands together quickly and he fucked it up. The Saints recovered and controlled the game from then on.

I was so mad, but holy shit was that onside kick an awesomely ballsy call.

Comments

Indyrick: Colts Fan Rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    bukowski must be drunk.

He neg-repped the wrong post.

FYI I've met Barry's wife (I assume that's who you were referring to) and she didn't look like a "hulkamaniac" at all, or anything like that.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    She doesn't?

I am not drunk at all. I realized I fucked up right away, but thanks for jumping in.

How the fuck would you know druff?

Your monkey bitch could crush watermelons in her fat folds. I won't post any pics of your orangutan because it is the one policy here at PFA.

Comments

rum dick: you need to calm down

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    She doesn't?

I am not drunk at all. I realized I fucked up right away, but thanks for jumping in.

How the fuck would you know druff?

Your monkey bitch could crush watermelons in her fat folds. I won't post any pics of your orangutan because it is the one policy here at PFA.
    My girl isn't fat, and people who have met her will tell you that.

The only pictures that circulated of her were from the time she was 8 months pregnant.

Why do you get so hostile at times? Some kind of bipolar disorder?

Comments

rum dick: youre a poet and you dont know it

Load Metric
    LLL doesn't follow trends, he sets them.

Comments

LLL: :)

Load Metric
    I'm still trying to figure out how my ex passed on Micon.

Comments

bukowski72: lols

Load Metric
    I look forward to the day when the only shame here is that he cheated on his wife.

And that he left 2K in a coffee mug. That's careless.

Comments

4Dragons: :this
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    I look forward to the day when the only shame here is that he cheated on his wife.

Well, I guess here it's not shameful, but topical. Seriously, if I didn't happen upon that story, I'd never have seen it other than it being posted here by someone else.

Load Metric
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol @ cheating on his hot wife w/ that thing.

Load Metric
    eww gross

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    lol @ cheating on his hot wife w/ that thing.
    Hot, maybe.

Boring fuck, definitely.

Load Metric

I respect your opinion, and you obv know other guys that are into this, so it seems normal, and I'm not homophobic at all, but that day will never happen.

And I don't give a F what that dude Savage wrote, if you are w/ a dick girl you are w a guy, if you don't think that makes you gay.................. as Tony Soprano would "Salute."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

I respect your opinion, and you obv know other guys that are into this, so it seems normal, and I'm not homophobic at all, but that day will never happen.

And I don't give a F what that dude Savage wrote, if you are w/ a dick girl you are w a guy, if you don't think that makes you gay.................. as Tony Soprano would "Salute."

Yea LLL, I love your stories and dont think you're weird or whatever, but I don't see this ever being "PC". If that's your thing own it, but I dont ever think it won't be an "issue".

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    yeah, im obv no phobe either, but a dick fucking something else with a dick will NEVER be natural.

Load Metric
    Look I've nothing against the gays. But c'mon. I mean really? You know what I'm saying?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    yeah, im obv no phobe either, but a dick fucking something else with a dick will NEVER be natural.
    Neither will being Canadian.

Comments

4Dragons: God Save The Prime Minister?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Phil Robertson-- “It seems like, to me, a vagina—as a man—would be more desirable than a man’s anus. That’s just me. I’m just thinking: There’s more there! She’s got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sd858duece View Post
    Phil Robertson-- “It seems like, to me, a vagina—as a man—would be more desirable than a man’s anus. That’s just me. I’m just thinking: There’s more there! She’s got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.
    It's as much of a stretch for me to think of anyone who would want to have sex with Phil Robertson.

Thread Information