Thread: ***Official Why do Poker Gods love Chino Rheem***

Load Metric

***Official Why do Poker Gods love Chino Rheem***

Please tell me why?

$10k PLH event. 10 left and.....

Chino Rheem limped in early position, and Dan Shak raised to 50,000 in middle position. Rheem was the only taker, and the flop came {2-Hearts}{7-Clubs}{q-Spades}. Rheem checked, and Shak bet 80,000. Rheem raised pot, and Shak announced all in and was quickly called.

Rheem: {2-Clubs}{2-Spades}
    Shak: {a-Clubs}{a-Diamonds}

Shak was unable to turn the tide on the {j-Diamonds} turn or {9-Clubs} river, and the official final table is set.

Load Metric
    Choice Center strikes again.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    I have never seen a player like chino he makes a million dollar score then shortly after I am sitting in a 5/10 NL at hard rock and he walks over to the table with a friend and his friend gives him 10 black chips to play, I was thinking how in the fuck don't chino have a dime to play? He then snapped off a old lady's pocket kings with 2/6 or 2/7 some shit like that, Plays till the blinds get to him and quits so the little fucker hit n run the game for a dime.
    -Allergic to the struggle

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    I have never seen a player like chino he makes a million dollar score then shortly after I am sitting in a 5/10 NL at hard rock and he walks over to the table with a friend and his friend gives him 10 black chips to play, I was thinking how in the fuck don't chino have a dime to play? He then snapped off a old lady's pocket kings with 2/6 or 2/7 some shit like that, Plays till the blinds get to him and quits so the little fucker hit n run the game for a dime.
    He has no money because he owes such a staggering amount to where a massive line forms at the cage whenever he cashes big.

I still wonder if the story of him stealing $111,111 from Guy Laliberte (meant to be used for a One Drop buyin) was true.

He played a $1500 event the next day, BTW.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ey-on-baccarat

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    He has no money because he owes such a staggering amount to where a massive line forms at the cage whenever he cashes big.

I still wonder if the story of him stealing $111,111 from Guy Laliberte (meant to be used for a One Drop buyin) was true.

He played a $1500 event the next day, BTW.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ey-on-baccarat
    Yes he owes a ton of people money but I would think he would keep 10 or 20k walking around money then get backed for the buy in's, I bet the stands are full as he has the chip lead with 8 left
    -Allergic to the struggle

Thread Information