Thread: Taking advantage of 2+2 being down

Taking advantage of 2+2 being down

With 2+2 being down and maybe remaining so for up to a week, I haven't noticed a spike in users on here, DD Venom etc. I don't follow any of the non NWP spinoff forums other than 2+2, so I wouldn't know, but where are the 2+2ers going (if anywhere). Seems like a missed opportunity for PFA. Druff are you able to do anything or is it too difficult in such a short space of time?

They're just going to go to twitter, tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Would really only want them here as the traffic would be good for Druff and this site, other than that they can fuck off to twitter.

He should do a radio show while 2+2 is down.

Blog Entries
    If you guys could help spread the word, perhaps we could get some new users here in 2+2's absence.

I have about 1200 or so Twitter followers, but most of them already know about this site.

Banned
    It would help if the site owner doesn't completely destroy the influential 2+2 users that do show up here. eg) NoahSD

Imagine if that thread went down a bit differently and Noah tweeted the url of it....

Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    It would help if the site owner doesn't completely destroy the influential 2+2 users that do show up here. eg) NoahSD

Imagine if that thread went down a bit differently and Noah tweeted the url of it....
    I think Druff was more than accomodating to him considering Noah's posts, especially his first
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post

It would help if when new users showed up here and made casual reference to Druffs past (NWP & DD) that Druff doesnt snap reply "Micon is a fucking lying scammer blah blah fucking blah". No one wants to come to a site where the sole owner, operator, and mod is a tilt monkey who can't let petty shit go. I support Druff but his shtick is just getting fucking old!

Thread Information