Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Two anti-government freaks kill 3 people (including 2 cops) in Las Vegas, here are their Facebook pages

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    Cops are generally good people and terrorists literally did 9/11.

Generally I find cops to be mostly cunts who only have/show respect for themselves.

And yes, terrorists were literally responsible for 9/11.....But not all terrorists have brown faces that are driven by religion.
    True, but the Muslim terrorists actually specifically target civilians to make their points, while most of these militia-type wackos go after those actually working for the government they detest. Not to say that's right, but it would be uncommon for a Tim McVeigh type to bomb an airliner. While it's true that he killed a lot of civilians in the OKC Murrah federal building, he actually believed he was hurting the government (since it was a federal building), and didn't realize that there was a daycare center there.

Even these two nutjobs told everyone to GTFO of Walmart so they wouldn't get hurt/killed. They went after two cops, and the third guy was shot because he tried to stop them. Again, not defending them at all, but they were different than your typical Muslim terrorist who wants to kill as many Americans as possible.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: lets just talk about shampoo and poker if I come say hi.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Generally I find cops to be mostly cunts who only have/show respect for themselves.

And yes, terrorists were literally responsible for 9/11.....But not all terrorists have brown faces that are driven by religion.
    True, but the Muslim terrorists actually specifically target civilians to make their points, while most of these militia-type wackos go after those actually working for the government they detest. Not to say that's right, but it would be uncommon for a Tim McVeigh type to bomb an airliner. While it's true that he killed a lot of civilians in the OKC Murrah federal building, he actually believed he was hurting the government (since it was a federal building), and didn't realize that there was a daycare center there.

Even these two nutjobs told everyone to GTFO of Walmart so they wouldn't get hurt/killed. They went after two cops, and the third guy was shot because he tried to stop them. Again, not defending them at all, but they were different than your typical Muslim terrorist who wants to kill as many Americans as possible.
    America: A better class of Terrorist.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: Lets go with freedom fighters to appease the masses.

Brittney Griner's Clit: does the barbed wire hurt your anus?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric

I grew up with the IRA targeting civilians on a regular basis in my own country. And you couldn't tell an Irishman/Englishman apart.. Plus, both of our governments have rained down terror upon civilians of other countries to further our own interests in the past. But we place that under the umbrella of "war". With both carrying similar results.

Not talking about all conflicts of war obviously.

Comments

zealanddonk: Irish have burnt lips from trying to blow up buses Rep
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    So in this thread I'm supposed to believe that someone like Sonatine truly believes the news. I'm supposed to believe that he believes that the richest most powerful men who control everything including the media and government do not have an agenda and are here to give an accurate portrayal of events to the masses. I'm supposed to believe that he thinks the government is beyond false flags. I'm supposed to believe that after 13 years of dissection of 9/11 that he thinks it was some Arabs that weren't aligned with the elite. I'm supposed to believe that he thinks we are somehow above false flags and manipulation. I've said before that he could be the best disinfo agent ever but if you combine these posts with his body of work it becomes incredibly obvious that he doesn't believe his own words.

And absolutely the most mind boggling of all I'm supposed to believe that he honestly cares about the life of two pigs. The absolute lowest of low members of society... when a murder occurs every minute and tens of thousands of CHILDREN have been killed specifically by drone strikes. My Dad always told me that if my life was bad and I had nothing left I could always become the town Sherriff.

That would be you and your herp derp klan buddies.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: mmmmm canadian bacon. Always a mountie mountie in the crowd. Is he gentle?

Load Metric
    Sheboon, didnt you retire officially and publicly to Stormfront?

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: chimpout. The Flava a Flav or racism to Chuck D's stromfront
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    one doeses not simply quit pfa, fucking nadadave couldnt even leave boris
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

It's more about not bowing to a king. The other part is that any standing army that hits our shores will have the rudest possible awakening courtesy But any standing army that hits our shores will have the rudest possible awakening courtesy Bubbba, Clint and Buford.
    I think probably the only army that will hit your shores (in our life time) will consist of mostly water as high as a 30 story building, generated from a massive earthquake or a meteorite hit. And you may be fortunate if you survive this disaster, that you will need your gun to shoot your neighbour.... when he tries to take some vegetables out of your garden to feed his family.
    just my neighbor? i looking forward to any of my several ex-bosses to come begging for food/medical supplies...i have enough ammo for him/her/them too: i'll be living the preppers wet-dream
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric

It's more about not bowing to a king. The other part is that any standing army that hits our shores will have the rudest possible awakening courtesy But any standing army that hits our shores will have the rudest possible awakening courtesy Bubbba, Clint and Buford.
    I think probably the only army that will hit your shores (in our life time) will consist of mostly water as high as a 30 story building, generated from a massive earthquake or a meteorite hit. And you may be fortunate if you survive this disaster, that you will need your gun to shoot your neighbour.... when he tries to take some vegetables out of your garden to feed his family.
    And without the US you wouldn't even know wtf the internet is. Glad that we can even have this exchange. Your welcome.

Load Metric

And without the UK you wouldn't even know wtf the internet is. Glad that we can even have this exchange. Your welcome.

Correction

Comments

4Dragons: fraud alert

Load Metric

I grew up with the IRA targeting civilians on a regular basis in my own country. And you couldn't tell an Irishman/Englishman apart.. Plus, both of our governments have rained down terror upon civilians of other countries to further our own interests in the past. But we place that under the umbrella of "war". With both carrying similar results.

This is what happens when you steal your neighbors land and rape there women, the shit the fucking english pulled on the irish is unreal.Hate to say this but but the english deserved a lot more than they got for all the murders and raping of the irish. You seem like a nice guy, and I have np with you, but fuck the english.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

This is what happens when you steal your neighbors land and rape there women, the shit the fucking english pulled on the irish is unreal.Hate to say this but but the english deserved a lot more than they got for all the murders and raping of the irish. You seem like a nice guy, and I have np with you, but fuck the english.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: saw that t on a praire n-word about ten years ago and I full on blew him. Then we drank Natty Ice

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    What in the literal fuck are they teaching the children of Detroit in schools?

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Head south to Canada.

Load Metric

And without the US you wouldn't even know wtf the internet is. Glad that we can even have this exchange. Your welcome.
    self congratulating is never a good sign.

we were probably better off with out it, but thanks i guess.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/open-ca...laws-1.2672657
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 06-12-2014 at 06:09 AM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

Comments

offthetop: This

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    ur welcome for the reps bitches.

Thread Information