Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Two anti-government freaks kill 3 people (including 2 cops) in Las Vegas, here are their Facebook pages

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    For every dumb retard, there is always some dumb woman willing to fall for his shit.

BTW, this is like the 5th shooting that has happened near a Wal-Mart in the last year or so. Lesson learned: don't go to a fucking Wal-Mart (aka White Trashlandia)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    You would be speaking German if it wasn't for us blah blah.. I'm starting to believe that this is what they taught you at school. You know, when you're not dodging bullets and stuff.

WWII was 70 years ago. Which obviously has everything to do with innocent children getting slaughtered in the classroom.
    Caesar, Alexander, Napoleon, Hitler, Mao, Stalin. You see, it's a cycle you fool. The next self righteous asshole is probably already born and going about making friends and acquiring power so he can take over the planet for himself. That you are so convinced that it will never happen again, makes me sure that it will. And whomever that guy is.. will slaughter everyone you know, and their children too.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    not going to speak about the obvious charade but one thing no history book can argue with is that before a war it is the fringe groups that break first.

Do you guys find it interesting that NBC picked Jarad to interview out of the hundreds of protestors in April?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    You would be speaking German if it wasn't for us blah blah.. I'm starting to believe that this is what they taught you at school. You know, when you're not dodging bullets and stuff.

WWII was 70 years ago. Which obviously has everything to do with innocent children getting slaughtered in the classroom.
    Caesar, Alexander, Napoleon, Hitler, Mao, Stalin. You see, it's a cycle you fool. The next self righteous asshole is probably already born and going about making friends and acquiring power so he can take over the planet for himself. That you are so convinced that it will never happen again, makes me sure that it will. And whomever that guy is.. will slaughter everyone you know, and their children too.

You finally got something right in this thread,he has been born and he's a fucking muslim, i'm sure that gun under your pillow will save you.At least the Chinese have a 1 child rule before fining/killing the next one. You've got your own way of dealing with it.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: kid said "fining", i knew u were team skatz
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

And when you speak of 'the times' you would most likely be speaking German right now if we didn't take it on the chin for our idiotic notions about guns. Only slaves are disarmed. Now go bow to your queen.
    When you say we who the fuck are you talking about? And you should probably spend some time reading up on WW2, If mother Russia was not bringing the shit storm from the east your time in mainland europe would have lasted about 30 minutes or so

But you know that the original plan was for Hitler and Stalin to divide up the planet. Without US intervention, Europe, after Hitler was gone, would have been swallowed by the USSR. That's not even debatable.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Europeans and left-leaning Americans like to say, "We need to do something about this gun violence situation."

Okay, what should we do about it?

Outlaw assault weapons? That has already been done to some degree, but most of the recent instances of gun violence were not committed with assault weapons.

Prevent certain people from purchasing guns? We already don't allow convicted felons to have firearms, nor can the mentally ill purchase them. But what about a guy like Elliot Rodgers? He was mentally ill, but the full extent of his illness wasn't clear until he had committed his crime. Are we going to disallow people from owning firearms just because they've visited a psychologist? Aside from being extremely hard to track, all this will do is discourage people from seeking mental help if they are afraid it will result in a removal of certain rights.

But I am assuming that most of you "do something about this" crowd wants full gun control in the US.

That would never work.

Like it or not, guns have been long embedded in American culture and history. Much of this has to do with the violent start to our nation hundreds of years ago, while some of it also had to do with the intense danger in the old west. Regardless, we're here in 2014 now, and there are a shitload of guns out there. There is absolutely no way to get rid of them all. If you mandate citizens to turn in their guns, you will have the awful situation where the law-abiding citizens give up their arms, while the criminals don't comply and keep theirs. Criminals will be newly emboldened to attack homes and businesses, knowing that no one can fight back.

Something also being ignored by the media is the fact that deaths from gun violence has sharply DECREASED since its peak in 1990. We are seeing more of these senseless public shootings (especially at schools), but overall the danger from gun violence is much less than it used to be.

The shocking nature of public shootings drive intense media coverage, while more "mundane" murders such as spouse-against-spouse, business partner against business partner, or even casualties during armed robberies, don't get anywhere near the coverage. This is because it's a lot scarier to read about psychos shooting random people in public, rather than reading about deaths from bank robberies or gang violence. You need to put the sensationalism out of your head, and look at the raw statistics about gun violence, before you declare a sudden problem.
    I take your word for it about all the statistics, but the media doesn't have to do much to make school shooting sensational. Whats almost scarier for me is that there was a 'hero' in walmart carrying a concealed weapon. Me thinks you would only find such a hero in the US, Somalia and Afghanistan....thats a love affair with guns.

So are you saying there is no problem to solve?
    Martin Curacao 95.5 KWNR Radio Host "We see 192 000 miles for your car. How did you put on that many miles since 2005?"

2005 Chevy Impala owner "Drove it"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

When you say we who the fuck are you talking about? And you should probably spend some time reading up on WW2, If mother Russia was not bringing the shit storm from the east your time in mainland europe would have lasted about 30 minutes or so

But you know that the original plan was for Hitler and Stalin to divide up the planet. Without US intervention, Europe, after Hitler was gone, would have been swallowed by the USSR. That's not even debatable.
    fact

Load Metric
    you'll cowards dont even smoke crack.

Comments

4Dragons: Only sane voice in the crowd rep
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Silver
    Load Metric
    22 negroes died in Chicago last weekend.

Where is the outrage?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

Where is the outrage?
    How many of those 22 were gang members?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

Where is the outrage?
    Not all negroes are gang members you racist pig.

Comments

lewfather: tough but fair

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post

But a huge percentage of Chicago's murders are gang related. It's not newsworthy when gangbangers shoot at each other. It's newsworthy when regular people get randomly killed while shopping.

Comments

YUUP: voice of reason rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post

But a huge percentage of Chicago's murders are gang related. It's not newsworthy when gangbangers shoot at each other. It's newsworthy when regular people get randomly killed while shopping.

By "regular people" you mean white folks? Seek help.

Comments

lewfather: i think he means jewish folks

Banned
    Load Metric
    Figured I would toss this in to the whole racist element bag, assuming blacks are gangsters and 22 of them are dead how do you explain this one?

Name:  the-gusenberg-brothers-st-valentine-day-s-massacre-front-page-of-the-chicago-daily-news.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  58.3 KB

st valentines day massacre, all gangsters, all white and all in chicago.

but this makes the news dirtyb?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Figured I would toss this in to the whole racist element bag, assuming blacks are gangsters and 22 of them are dead how do you explain this one?

Name:  the-gusenberg-brothers-st-valentine-day-s-massacre-front-page-of-the-chicago-daily-news.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  58.3 KB

st valentines day massacre, all gangsters, all white and all in chicago.

but this makes the news dirtyb?
    Where is indiana jim when we need him?

Name:  morans.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  40.4 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by offthetop View Post
    Keep up your love affair with guns
    It's more about not bowing to a king. The other part is that any standing army that hits our shores will have the rudest possible awakening courtesy But any standing army that hits our shores will have the rudest possible awakening courtesy Bubbba, Clint and Buford.
    I think probably the only army that will hit your shores (in our life time) will consist of mostly water as high as a 30 story building, generated from a massive earthquake or a meteorite hit. And you may be fortunate if you survive this disaster, that you will need your gun to shoot your neighbour.... when he tries to take some vegetables out of your garden to feed his family.

Comments

YUUP: bring on the tsunami rep
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

Some of the statistics I see on guns resemble that of a third world ghetto.

Don't think the ROW gives the slightest fuck that many thousands of innocent Americans die each year due to gun crime.

But there is a bemusement about it all.

America has always led the way when it comes to 'moving with the times'. But the reluctance to address an insane gun problem that's so obviously very wrong - is what baffles outsiders the most I think.
    And when you speak of 'the times' you would most likely be speaking German right now if we didn't take it on the chin for our idiotic notions about guns. Only slaves are disarmed. Now go bow to your queen.

Stupidest shit I ever read, bro. Sorry.

Comments

YUUP: Correct

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

He will be American.

Silver
    Load Metric

Some of the statistics I see on guns resemble that of a third world ghetto.

Don't think the ROW gives the slightest fuck that many thousands of innocent Americans die each year due to gun crime.

But there is a bemusement about it all.

America has always led the way when it comes to 'moving with the times'. But the reluctance to address an insane gun problem that's so obviously very wrong - is what baffles outsiders the most I think.

So we are remembering the 70th anniversary of our Grandfathers going to the French beaches to fight a war they probably knew fuck all about, but some retard in Detroit says we would most likely be speaking German.Join the war late and take the glory you prick.And bow to the Queen? London and the surrounding area's are full of fucking american's at castles and palaces.I wish they fucked off to Detroit for their holidays too.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Word coming out now that Metro took him out, not the wife.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Thread Information