Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Two anti-government freaks kill 3 people (including 2 cops) in Las Vegas, here are their Facebook pages

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Two anti-government freaks kill 3 people (including 2 cops) in Las Vegas, here are their Facebook pages

You are probably already aware of the recent shooting-spree murder in Las Vegas.

A husband and wife, Jerad Miller and Amanda Miller, approached two cops eating lunch at a pizza place, and then shot them dead.

They told a bystander, "This is a revolution", and told someone else that they had just shot two cops in the pizza place

They then ran toward a Walmart store, where they encountered a citizen with a concealed-carry gun permit, who attempted to stop them. Unfortunately, this guy thought there was only one shooter (Jerad), and didn't realize that the female walking behind him was also armed. He was shot dead by Amanda before he could stop the male shooter.

After engaging in a standoff with police, the wife shot the husband dead, and then shot herself, which was presumably the plan.

Here are their Facebook pages:

Jerad Miller: https://www.facebook.com/jerad.miller.1

Amanda Miller: https://www.facebook.com/amanda.woodruff.9

Jerad's page is filled with a bunch of anti-government propaganda. It is mostly aimed at Democrats, but there is some criticism also aimed at Republicans. The guy just hated government.

Here is a picture of him at the "Libertarian Sherriff's debate" in Las Vegas:

Here is a wedding picture from December, 2013:

Here is an unfortunately telling bitstrip (though probably made as a joke at the time), referring to his "urge to kill rising" due to road rage:

Jerad seemed to really be into Elvis. He visited the Elvis museum, and posted a lot of pics from there.

Here is Amanda on her wedding day:

They apparently were obsessed with the Joker and Harley from the Batman movies:

When someone asked Amanda if those costumes were rented, she answered, "no this is not on his contract. Actually his boss got arrested and batman is just to hot so now he wears this and works for himself we got all of his stuff on sale and it is cheaper then renting the batman suit. I love my leg warmers they are so awesome lol".

This pic was from April 27, 2014. The "boss got arrested and batman is just to hot so now he wears this and works for himself" is apparently in reference to the fact that Jared used to work somewhere dressed up as Batman, but lost that job because his boss went to jail. Jared then picked up these costumes cheaply and the two of them would take pictures with tourists in Las Vegas for tips.

Comments

big dick: creepy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is Jerad's YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjtj...J1gC2zw/videos

He made these when he was apparently going to jail for awhile:

He showed up to defend rancher Clive Bundy from the Bureau of Land Management, but apparently was turned away because of his criminal record. However, he was interviewed by a TV station claiming he will help them fight back:

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Video Emerges of Vegas Cop Killer Jerad Miller Speaking at Bundy Ranch
    by Andrew Kirell | 2:18 pm, June 9th, 2014

As more and more details emerge about the Nevada couple who allegedly killed a pair of Las Vegas police officers before killing themselves on Sunday, it becomes clear that they were active supporters of Cliven Bundy, the controversial rancher who came to a standoff with the federal government earlier this year.

The deceased shooters, identified as Jerad and Amanda Miller, apparently have an extensive background in supporting causes like Bundy, the National Rifle Association, and fringe conspiracy theorist Alex Jones. According to police, the shooters draped a “Don’t tread on me” (Gadsden) flag over the bodies of their victims, and declared their spree as part of a “revolution.”

YouTube clips have been found to show Jerad interviewing fellow protesters at the Bundy ranch.

ThinkProgress notes that one NBC Reno news package from April happened to interview Miller himself at the ranch, in which he said:

"I feel sorry for any federal agents that want to come in here and try to push us around, or something like that. I really don’t want violence toward them, but if they’re going to come bring violence to us — well, if that’s the language they want to speak, we’ll learn it."

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/video-eme...t-bundy-ranch/

Load Metric
    Pretty sure we should get used to this sort of thing.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Druff I know you're busy, but this was touched on in the Tracy Morgan thread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

For obvious reasons.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    And to think they're going to miss the revolution.

Doubt the expected to have such a low body count.

RIP to the victims.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

For obvious reasons.
    Yeah I could make a bet that he didn't go near the Tracy Morgan thread. Oh and that he's playing hella cards.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

For obvious reasons.
    Yeah I could make a bet that he didn't go near the Tracy Morgan thread. Oh and that he's playing hella cards.
    I don't think he is in Vegas right now. Likely a secret location.

But he sure as shit wouldnt move his cart up in Walmart to give an old lady extra space to start taking her groceries out of her cart. So he likely is happy for Walmart murdering comedians rep they are getting.

Comments

Hockey Guy: LMAO

4Dragons: Druffs Ego rep

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

RIP to the victims.

Posts like this keep me lurking a couple times a month. LOL at "RIP to the victims." Ahhh the subtle comedy I love. Good one LLL.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

RIP to the victims.

Posts like this keep me lurking a couple times a month. LOL at "RIP to the victims." Ahhh the subtle comedy I love. Good one LLL.

Hey bro, sorry your comrade and his wife killed themselves at Walmart.

Load Metric
    Keep up your love affair with guns
    Martin Curacao 95.5 KWNR Radio Host "We see 192 000 miles for your car. How did you put on that many miles since 2005?"

2005 Chevy Impala owner "Drove it"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by offthetop View Post
    Where are you from

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by offthetop View Post
    It's more about not bowing to a king. The other part is that any standing army that hits our shores will have the rudest possible awakening courtesy Bubba, Clint and Buford.

Load Metric
    Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 24m
    America's politicians did nothing after Sandy Hook - and the result of that shameful cowardice is 74 more school shootings in 18 months.
    Some of the statistics I see on guns resemble that of a third world ghetto.

Don't think the ROW gives the slightest fuck that many thousands of innocent Americans die each year due to gun crime.

But there is a bemusement about it all.

America has always led the way when it comes to 'moving with the times'. But the reluctance to address an insane gun problem that's so obviously very wrong - is what baffles outsiders the most I think.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 24m
    America's politicians did nothing after Sandy Hook - and the result of that shameful cowardice is 74 more school shootings in 18 months.

Don't think the ROW gives the slightest fuck that many thousands of innocent Americans die each year due to gun crime.

America has always led the way when it comes to 'moving with the times'. But the reluctance to address an insane gun problem that's so obviously very wrong - is what baffles outsiders the most I think.
    And when you speak of 'the times' you would most likely be speaking German right now if we didn't take it on the chin for our idiotic notions about guns. Only slaves are disarmed. Now go bow to your queen.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: I was five and he was six. We rode on horses made of sticks.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

And when you speak of 'the times' you would most likely be speaking German right now if we didn't take it on the chin for our idiotic notions about guns. Only slaves are disarmed. Now go bow to your queen.
    When you say we who the fuck are you talking about? And you should probably spend some time reading up on WW2, If mother Russia was not bringing the shit storm from the east your time in mainland europe would have lasted about 30 minutes or so

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: 30 minutes tops
    Slava Ukraini!

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Name:  Picture or Video 001.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  285.4 KB this is from about 6 weeks ago. pretty crazy.

Load Metric
    You would be speaking German if it wasn't for us blah blah.. I'm starting to believe that this is what they taught you at school. You know, when you're not dodging bullets and stuff.

WWII was 70 years ago. Which obviously has everything to do with innocent children getting slaughtered in the classroom.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Europeans and left-leaning Americans like to say, "We need to do something about this gun violence situation."

Okay, what should we do about it?

Outlaw assault weapons? That has already been done to some degree, but most of the recent instances of gun violence were not committed with assault weapons.

Prevent certain people from purchasing guns? We already don't allow convicted felons to have firearms, nor can the mentally ill purchase them. But what about a guy like Elliot Rodgers? He was mentally ill, but the full extent of his illness wasn't clear until he had committed his crime. Are we going to disallow people from owning firearms just because they've visited a psychologist? Aside from being extremely hard to track, all this will do is discourage people from seeking mental help if they are afraid it will result in a removal of certain rights.

But I am assuming that most of you "do something about this" crowd wants full gun control in the US.

That would never work.

Like it or not, guns have been long embedded in American culture and history. Much of this has to do with the violent start to our nation hundreds of years ago, while some of it also had to do with the intense danger in the old west. Regardless, we're here in 2014 now, and there are a shitload of guns out there. There is absolutely no way to get rid of them all. If you mandate citizens to turn in their guns, you will have the awful situation where the law-abiding citizens give up their arms, while the criminals don't comply and keep theirs. Criminals will be newly emboldened to attack homes and businesses, knowing that no one can fight back.

Something also being ignored by the media is the fact that deaths from gun violence has sharply DECREASED since its peak in 1990. We are seeing more of these senseless public shootings (especially at schools), but overall the danger from gun violence is much less than it used to be.

The shocking nature of public shootings drive intense media coverage, while more "mundane" murders such as spouse-against-spouse, business partner against business partner, or even casualties during armed robberies, don't get anywhere near the coverage. This is because it's a lot scarier to read about psychos shooting random people in public, rather than reading about deaths from bank robberies or gang violence. You need to put the sensationalism out of your head, and look at the raw statistics about gun violence, before you declare a sudden problem.

Thread Information