Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AIDS odds: Hetero only. Myth

Bronze
    Load Metric

AIDS odds: Hetero only. Myth

Your odds of banging a chick with AIDS in the USA is 1 per 1000.

If you happen to have vaginal sex with this chick, your odds of catching AIDS is 1 per 2000 without a rubber. This assumes you do not have active herpes and shit like that.

So. 1000 x 2000 = 1/2,000,000

Check out getting killed by lightning or car accidents.

Do not doubt me. Have fun tonight.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The PHA View Post

If you happen to have vaginal sex with this chick, your odds of catching AIDS is 1 per 2000 without a rubber. This assumes you do not have active herpes and shit like that.

This is actually somewhat accurate. Not sure of the exact numbers, but the media has overblown the chance of hetero men catching AIDS from sex in order to remove the stigma of it being a "gay disease".

It should be noted, though, that women have a much higher chance of contracting HIV from hetero sex, so AIDS is a very realistic threat for heterosexuals -- just not so much heterosexual men.

Also keep in mind that HIV stats are self-reported, so they aren't always accurate.

For example, a dude in the closet may not want to admit (even to his doctor) that he had sex with men, so he might just blame it on hetero sex, and that stat would be incorrectly reported.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

This is actually somewhat accurate. Not sure of the exact numbers, but the media has overblown the chance of hetero men catching AIDS from sex in order to remove the stigma of it being a "gay disease".

It should be noted, though, that women have a much higher chance of contracting HIV from hetero sex, so AIDS is a very realistic threat for heterosexuals -- just not so much heterosexual men.

Also keep in mind that HIV stats are self-reported, so they aren't always accurate.

For example, a dude in the closet may not want to admit (even to his doctor) that he had sex with men, so he might just blame it on hetero sex, and that stat would be incorrectly reported.
    You have to be terribly unlucky to catch AIDS if you are a non IV drug using male. Everyone uses the Africa example. The big difference is this:

Gang Rapes every day
    Rampant Penis and Vaginal Disease
    Circumsisum (spelling)

These thing generally dont happen here. Party on.

Load Metric
    Is it me or do you never hear about people getting aids anymore... I mean, in the 90s every week there was aids all over the place... Pedro Zimora, Magic Johnson, etc..etc..

You still hear about people getting cancer all the time but you just don't hear about people getting aids anymore...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Is it me or do you never hear about people getting aids anymore... I mean, in the 90s every week there was aids all over the place... Pedro Zimora, Magic Johnson, etc..etc..

You still hear about people getting cancer all the time but you just don't hear about people getting aids anymore...
    Wow that's old school, Puck really hated that dude and vice versa.

Name:  puckpb4309.jpg
Views: 1587
Size:  96.0 KB
    Name:  5574538.jpg
Views: 1454
Size:  100.8 KB

Load Metric
    Olol those are the actors that played them in the movie... not even the real people

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Not to nit this thread up too much, but HIV is the actual disease. AIDS is just the very end stage. Also, the reason noone really hears about AIDS anymore, is over half the people with HIV disease never die of AIDS, or if they do it is when they are very old after having the disease 20+ years where it would not be too big of a story to die of pneumonia or diarrhea complications anyways. That is because with HAART therapy and good compliance, it takes decades to progress to AIDS, in which case you are statistically more likely to die of something else first, such as heart disease or cancer.

However, that does not mean you are in the clear. Studies are indicating people with HIV disease are much more likely to suffer from and die young of other chronic conditions, such as heart disease, cancer, frailty, etc. Basically, decades of fighting the disease and the nasty side effects of the HAART therapy wear your body out young. For example, a young adult with chronic HIV disease, even if their viral load is undetectable, has the immune system of an 80+ year old.

Load Metric

I saw an article by a physician that said presently an HIV positive person has no lower life expectancy than a healthy person. Ever since they came out with the anti-retroviral drugs, from a purely life expectancy perspective, you're better off getting the HIV than you are diabetes at this point. Not in the social sense, as you aren't getting laid with that shit, but you used to hear about it because it was a death sentence and people were giving their public swan songs. I don't see anyone who is going to live another 50 years announcing that shit like they were 15 years ago.

I had an acquaintance who got married, and they found out she had HIV when she got pregnant. Her ex was a junkie, but they had been together at that point for 5 years, and obviously he had sex with her thousands of times, and he didn't have it, thus, as PHA said, it's pretty unlucky when a guy gets it as the odds are with him.

I actually think you'll start to see an uptick in HIV again(if there isn't already, I don't know) with all these kids slamming pain pills in their veins, and females fucking their dealers for heroin when they get dope sick. I was at a house a few weeks back, and this girl was asking the other for some of her pain pills, and the girl I knew said she was out, and the other girl said she'd have to call Earl(black heroin dealer) and fuck him because she was broke. Said it just casually, matter-of-factly with me sitting there whom she had never met, like it was just no big deal. This girl is attractive, 28, has a kid, an education, and a fiancee. I'd have no fear if I met this girl in a bar, but you just don't know anymore who is a secret fiend. I was just sitting there shaking my head. Fucking blacks who are 8x more likely to have HIV, and then the girls sharing needles with others is probably the biggest influx of new cases. AA's represent 13% of the population, but 50% of HIV cases, so any girl mixed up in ghetto shit is an infinitely bigger risk.

cliffs:don't fuck young smooth Drexel

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Blood transfusion

9,000 (90%)[33]

Mother-to-child, including pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding (without treatment)

2,500 (25%)[34]

Mother-to-child, including pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding (with optimal treatment)

100–200 (1%–2%)[34]

Needle-sharing injection drug use

67 (0.67%)[35]

Percutaneous needle stick

30 (0.30%)[36]

Receptive anal intercourse (2009 and 2010 studies)

170 (1.7%)‡ [30–890][37] / 143 [48–285][32]

Receptive anal intercourse (based on data of a 1992 study)

50 (0.5%)[38][39]

Insertive anal intercourse for uncircumcised men (2010 study)

62 (0.62%)a [7–168][32]

Insertive anal intercourse for circumcised men (2010 study)

11 (0.11%)a [2–24][32]

Insertive anal intercourse (based on data of a 1992 study)

6.5 (0.065%)[38][39]

Low-income country female-to-male

38 (0.38%)‡ [13–110][37]

Low-income country male-to-female

30 (0.3%)‡ [14–63][37]

Receptive (female) penile-vaginal intercourse

10 (0.1%)[38][39][40]

Insertive (male) penile-vaginal intercourse

5 (0.05%)[38][39]

Fellating a man

1 (0.01%)†b[39]

Man being fellated

Load Metric
    Olol those are the actors that played them in the movie... not even the real people
    I couldn't tell it's been so long

Load Metric
    In regards to Verminard's post, the doctor was referring to newly diagnosed patients for whom the disease had yet to develop, not those who started on lesser drugs even 10 years ago. I just tried to find the article I was referring to on google, but couldn't, but there is a UK study done in the past few years that doesn't show the same life expectancy vs general population, but it's pretty damn close at this point, like a 20 year old can expect to see 68 vs 77 for a male, whereas 15 years ago, it was a 20 year old would be lucky to see 35.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I have done some reading on HIV. Look, been around the block with some bar whores, and been tested. So I have researched.

AIDS, needs to harvest. So you need to culture semen in the butt for it to spread.

My BIG fear is herpes. That is why I wear rubbers. Although the whole oral herpes freaks me out.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    In regards to Verminard's post, the doctor was referring to newly diagnosed patients for whom the disease had yet to develop, not those who started on lesser drugs even 10 years ago. I just tried to find the article I was referring to on google, but couldn't, but there is a UK study done in the past few years that doesn't show the same life expectancy vs general population, but it's pretty damn close at this point, like a 20 year old can expect to see 68 vs 77 for a male, whereas 15 years ago, it was a 20 year old would be lucky to see 35.
    This sounds about right. But there is a quality of life issue too. If you have HIV you are going to get sick WAY more often, and the retrovirals fuck you up pretty good too.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    My BIG fear is herpes. That is why I wear rubbers. Although the whole oral herpes freaks me out.
    Good chance you already have HSV-1 (oral herpes). It is present in 60% of the population in the US. However, many people go asymptomatic their whole lives, and never have cold sores, except maybe their first outbreak which probably occurred during their childhood.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Also, the high HIV rate in urban blacks has a lot to do with having sex while having outbreaks of other infections, such as chlamydia, genital herpes, genital warts, etc. This increases the chances of transmission several fold, basically because these infections create open sores that give the virus easy access to the bloodstream. Also, it is believed other active diseases could release cofactors that support HIV replication and allow it to gain a foothold in your body easier.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That's why I highly suspect Magic Johnson is bi...Ever see how happy he is around men?...Always seemed to have his hands around Larry...

Load Metric
    I have been taking AIDS back for the hetero's for the last few years.
    GRID(S) - gay related immune deficiency (syndrome)

It was the original name for AIDS and it is my dear hope that all of you start referring to it as GRIDS as well.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    15 Celebs with active Herpes:

http://herpesz.com/herpes-celebrities

Banned
    Load Metric
    AIDS is the biggest hoax in medical history.

Do you realize it's not even classified as a disease?

It's the biggest money making cock-and-bull 'syndrome' story in the history of medicine.

No one EVER died from AIDS. They perished from hepatitis, cancer, liver failure or any number of ailments lumped into the the greatest medical con called 'AIDS'.

The 'HIV virus'? LOL, “HIV-positive response” means nothing of any relevance to one's well being. It can be triggered by vaccination, malnutrition, M.S., measles, influenza, papilloma virus wart, Epstein Barr virus, leprosy, glandular fever, hepatitis, syphillis ... : over sixty different conditions.

The guy who tossed this non-disease on to the public consciousness was Dr Robert Gallo. The same man who just happened to hold the patent for screening HIV. He became filthy rich off this flim flam.

Yes, want to know if you have the 'dreaded' HIV virus (the virus is harmless btw)? Just pay the good doctor who owns the patent for the test.

This 'AIDS/HIV' fraud makes Bernie Madoff look like a choir boy.

I know most of you will doubt me BUT please just do a little research on this hoax before replying.
    Last edited by SixToedPete; 04-30-2012 at 11:44 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Six Toed said it perfectly.

The only reason I wear rubbers is due to herpes. Not AIDS.

I have picked up my share of bar flys. I love eating pussy. Trust me on this, I am examining every inch CLOSELY before I go down. The last thing I need in my life is a face full of mouth herpes.

Thread Information