hello all, just wanted to post my experience with Antsports a year long fantasy football site as a warning to PFA users...

I have been a customer on this site since around 2006 and have never had an issue getting paid...until this year...it actually got to the point where I emailed druff to tell him that I thought I was getting ripped off...it was a rather strange situation...I won $500 in a $1000 league and it was around april and I still had not been paid...I emailed others in the league and it appeared that the first through third finishers got paid...first prize in the league was around $5,000...so I was really confused if I was getting scammed or not since it appeared that the owner had paid out all the big prizes, but was running off with the little ones...I emailed the owner of the site 3 times around april politely asking, 'where's my money', with no response...in the third email I informed him I would be calling my credit card company and the Arizona AG to report him...I got ZERO response to any of these emails...I was forwarded this site on facebook so it appeared that I wasn't the only one who was being screwed...

https://www.facebook.com/antsportsisevil

fortunately this has a happy ending and about 2 weeks later I received my check for $500, sprinted to the bank to get it cashed and I was good to go...and on the check he promised that he would be hiring extra customer service and all that shit...my ass...this guy's business is in a tailspin because of this shit customer service...he used to have around 10-12 $1,000 leagues and last year I think he had like 5-6...which means if he keeps this decline up he could get a lot more desperate and actually steal player funds next time around...

I post this just as a warning to anybody thinking of doing fantasy football...DO NOT DO ANTSPORTS FANTASY FOOTBALL...I wasn't paid until may for a league that ended in December...