Thread: lol @ dodgers and yankees

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

lol @ dodgers and yankees

@ only slightly above 500 ball.

sabathia may be toast..and the yanks are on the hook for 2 more years after this one for i believe to be over 20mil per....lol

ellsbury isn't playing as well as he could, same for mccann.....lol @ texiera...beltran was playing well before he went down, but the yanks haven't kicked anything into gear.

lol @ matt kemp...lol @ carl crawford...lol @ these billionaires not putting out like their capable of...gonzalez only in the 260's.....eithier..lol......good to see beckett is putting out now that it's a contract year....dee gordon shouldn't see the other side of 300 for the rest if the year....question is will he fall under 250..

i don't even feel sorry for the team that signs h. ramirez to a 4/5 year 60mil deal...he's one player that will rest on his laurels and production will obv fall as soon as he signs it..

puig is god..even though this team is sadly a 500 one right now

Load Metric
    Kemp and Crawford - especially Crawford - are playing to ability. Both are on the back 9 of career. When was Crawford ever the stud? The outfield clusterfuck will be their undoing unless a clever trade can be made. Colletti is only good with checkbook.

America's team.

I bought a couple raffle tickets for Kershaw. Pretty sure this is his best shot at a ring.

Name:  ring.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  69.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Kemp and Crawford - especially Crawford - are playing to ability......NO Both are on the back 9 of career. When was Crawford ever the stud? The outfield clusterfuck will be their undoing unless a clever trade can be made. Colletti is only good with checkbook.

America's team.

I bought a couple raffle tickets for Kershaw. Pretty sure this is his best shot at a ring.

Name:  ring.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  69.4 KB

Thread Information