Watch this inhuman eater gobble down two 72oz steaks...baked potato, salad,roll, shrimp cocktail....in 15 minutes! Holy shit - That's all I can summarize this with.
Now, I can almost guarantee the picture you likely painted in your head of a woman that could eat like this - whatever you imagined is not even in the ballpark.

Move over Joey Chestnut, you cannot afford.
(kind of funny how I was already intending to post the line above about Chestnut just because he is the first person I thought of, but after doing some random searching, I found an article where it turns out that this woman actually did break Chestnut's competitive eating record at this steakhouse)

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/05/moll...-joey-chestnut
Mother of four takes Joey Chestnut's steak-dinner record
Molly Schuyler, a 125-pound mother from Nebraska, beat Chestnut’s record at the Big Texan Steak Challenge. To win, Schuyler consumed shrimp cocktail, a baked potato, a salad, a roll (with butter) and a 72-ounce steak in less than five minutes. Then, she ate it again for the record in less than 10 minutes. “We witnessed history,” Big Texan co-owner Danny Lee told the Amarillo Globe-News. “If there’s a zombie apocalypse, I want to stay away from this girl.”

Paging Chinamaniac: It may be wise to bet on this woman instead of Chestnut (if she enters) in the next hot dog eating challenge!

She has several other videos on her youtube page of serious eats.