Open music, listen, and read

Where I live coke seems to be more popular. But when I rent a movie from Blockbuster (which is down here) I get 4 Pepsi drinks and 2 popcorns for free if I rent 6 movies.

But my question is which do you prefer?

Now my story

Almost 40 years ago I worked as a mechanic at this dealership. A catering truck would come in at 10:30 am and everyone would go get something to eat as old Norm the catering man would extend you credit until payday (which was every 2 weeks). Then come looking for you if you didn't show up to pay. Can't blame the man as the Italian had 14 kids. Horny dog he must have been

When I asked him which sold most (Coke or Pepsi) from his truck he told me. 3-1 Pepsi sells more. wow I thought as I would of thought the opposite. but there you have it as the man knew more than me asbout those things.

Norm was cool and also booked the weekly football cards. Which I only won once and he said his man above cried about paying me. Cheap b#stard that guy must of been.

Also bet my ex brother-in-law a $100 when he told me he could take a taste test 10 times in a row and tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi. Well he lost but not by much as he was correct 9 times out of 10. So I was a $100 richer

So you tell me out there. Is it Coke for you? Or is it Pepsi for you?