Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 94

Thread: Covers, Bitches... beat these

  1. #1

    Covers, Bitches... beat these

    Covers have become part of rock history.

    These three are among the best of all time imo, try and beat these , bitches, won't be easy.
    These are live but studio recording are equally good or even better.

    Watch and enjoy, these are among the best of all time.






  2. #2
    *** SCAMMER *** Jasep's Avatar
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @VegasPokerRadio
    Posts
    1,630


    /thread

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post
    Covers have become part of rock history.

    These three are among the best of all time imo, try and beat these , bitches, won't be easy.
    These are live but studio recording are equally good or even better.

    Watch and enjoy, these are among the best of all time.





    Third one great, first two horrible, especially Sheryl fuckin Crow lol.

  5. #5
    Gold Bootsy Collins's Avatar
    Reputation
    161
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,418



    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by curt8105 View Post
    Name:  cover song - definition of cover song by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia..png
Views: 596
Size:  7.2 KB

    Name:  5c1.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  90.2 KB

  8. #8
    On another note

  9. #9
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1352
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,438
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post





    LOL LOL lOL LOL

    I knew it would be a laugh so I only listened to Wild Horses........Are you fucking just out of shock therapy? Wild Horses Acoustic........wow, how talented can you get.

    log off and stay off

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

    Name:  cover song - definition of cover song by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia..png
Views: 596
Size:  7.2 KB

    Name:  5c1.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  90.2 KB


    Oh ok my bad! Thanks!

  11. #11

  12. #12
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1352
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,438
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post

    Ok, this is a classic example of delusion. Social Distortion is a one hit wonder type band. Every song sounds the same and they try to get buy with

    energy minus the talent. They do n-o-t-h-i-n-g to improve this song, in fact they disgrace it. I have a couple of their songs that I can play and enjoy but even their

    good ones remind me of the lack of true talent they bring. Bar band. that's it.

  13. #13
    Gold gauchojake's Avatar
    Reputation
    556
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Zipolite
    Posts
    2,372
    Last edited by gauchojake; 04-27-2012 at 08:42 PM.

  14. #14
    King of the Carts BUBBLES's Avatar
    Reputation
    102
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunnyvale
    Posts
    1,865

  15. #15
    King of the Carts BUBBLES's Avatar
    Reputation
    102
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunnyvale
    Posts
    1,865

  16. #16
    Gold Vwls's Avatar
    Reputation
    22
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    inside your radio
    Posts
    1,429
    Normally covers annoy me (at least with songs I love), but here's one that Howard turned me on to that is truly great.

    *.(*.https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls.*).*

    http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

  17. #17
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1352
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,438
    This one can hold you for a while
    the next will knock your socks off

  18. #18
    *** SCAMMER *** Jasep's Avatar
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @VegasPokerRadio
    Posts
    1,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    Normally covers annoy me (at least with songs I love), but here's one that Howard turned me on to that is truly great.

    This cover was a thousand times better when it was done live in the H100 studio, just like All through the night by Cyndi Lauper and I kissed a girl by Katie Perry

  19. #19
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1352
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    Normally covers annoy me (at least with songs I love), but here's one that Howard turned me on to that is truly great.

    Look I know it's all subjective but to me the cover song has to be as good or better

    tell me if Jewel comes close to this


  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post

    Ok, this is a classic example of delusion. Social Distortion is a one hit wonder type band. Every song sounds the same and they try to get buy with

    energy minus the talent. They do n-o-t-h-i-n-g to improve this song, in fact they disgrace it. I have a couple of their songs that I can play and enjoy but even their

    good ones remind me of the lack of true talent they bring. Bar band. that's it.
    One hit wonder? Bar band? You Sir are an idiot! Social D has been around over 30 years and their last album was their most successful in terms of how high it reached on the charts. They started out as a hard-core punk band and over time evolved into more of a rock-a-billy / psycho-billy sound. If you think their songs all sound the same, you've never listened to their body of work.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hugh Hefner's piece of shit son like to beat women...
    By hutmaster in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-20-2019, 10:07 PM
  2. apparently someone beat the shit out of Sam Trickett
    By shortbuspoker in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-22-2015, 03:19 PM
  3. The History of SI Swimsuit Covers! [1955 - 2012]
    By bukowski72 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 09:05 PM
  4. Official beat down thread
    By bottomset316 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 05:55 PM
  5. Friend beat up outside his Wynn Casino Suite....
    By RTKabuto in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 08:17 AM

Tags for this Thread