Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: American Psycho anyone?

Load Metric

American Psycho anyone?

Load Metric
    Also has anyone seen 408mike lately?

How could this dude not find a single chick to bang him? I knew chicks in school that would fuck you just for driving a Merc/BMW. Psycho's get pussy too.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    I am surprised Druff didn't start this thread. I would think this could be Ken Scalir, but he seems more of a keep a woman trapped in a closet type of guy.

In the first video he looks like Been Staring.

If he dropped 50 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    I am surprised Druff didn't start this thread. I would think this could be Ken Scalir, but he seems more of a keep a woman trapped in a closet type of guy.

Ken has said he actually prefers to jack off.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    How could this dude not find a single chick to bang him? I knew chicks in school that would fuck you just for driving a Merc/BMW. Psycho's get pussy too.
    Women were not the issue. It's obvious the kid was gay.

Comments

PLOL: no
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Online Forum For Sexually Frustrated Men Reacts To News That Mass Shooter May Be One Of Their Own

by Aaron Gell

"Someone with the username EliotRodger was a regular poster on an online message board called PUAhate, on which men who have been unlucky with women commiserate, criticize one another, excoriate the opposite sex, and denounce PUA's, or pick-up artists — dating gurus whom they accuse of preying on desperate men like themselves for financial gain.

Many of the posters identify themselves as "incels," short for involuntary celibates, and some of the posts fantasize about violence toward women.

At this point, Rodger has not been declared a suspect in the shooting. But the PUAhate community has responded to the incident. Late last night, a forum member posted the video and wrote that "Eliot Rodger, a member of this forum, just shot two girls near Santa Barbara (Isla Vista)."

The responses to the post are notable for the same tone of self-loathing and seething frustration displayed by the man in the video. "He sounds like an [expletive]," reads the first reply.

Another chimes in, "He sounds aspie as [expletive]," a reference to Asperger's syndrome. Several others criticize the man's "villain laugh."

The whole article is worth a read:
    Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/ucsb-...#ixzz32f0XqoJ8

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    California drive-by shooting: 'Son of Hunger Games assistant director' Elliot Rodger suspected of killing six

Elliot Rodger, the son of an assistant director of the Hunger Games films, is suspected of shooting dead six people in a rage against being rejected by women

"Rodger grew up surrounded by the trappings of privilege and affluence in California after his father moved here from Britain when he was aged just five.

His father Peter Rodger is an acclaimed film-maker who moved to Hollywood in 1996 and worked as the assistant director on The Hunger Games franchise.

His step-mother is actress Soumaya Akaaboune, who appeared in Green Zone in 2010 with Matt Damon and also stars in a French language version of The Real Housewives reality television series."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...lling-six.html

"The gunman was identified as 22-year-old Elliot Rodger by family members.[3][6] He was the son of Peter Rodger, an assistant director for one of the films in The Hunger Games film series. According to the Rodger family's attorney, Rodger saw multiple therapists and was a student at Santa Barbara City College. He was also allegedly bullied.[6]

He had a YouTube account, which included a video in his account titled Elliot Rodger's Retribution, also posted on May 23, in which Rodger complained of rejection by women,[2] and also threatened to kill unspecified members of a University of California, Santa Barbara, sorority house before "tak[ing] to the streets of Isla Vista and slay[ing] every single person I see there". Police said they were investigating the video.[12][13] Rodger also had a Facebook account and a blog titled Elliot Rodger's Official Blog, both of which contained posts expressing loneliness and rejection.[8]

A week prior to the shooting, his parents reported him to police after being concerned about his behavior and seeing his YouTube videos, but officers who interviewed Rodger described him as "polite and kind".[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_shootings

Another rampage with the same motive:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Co...nship_shooting
    Last edited by bukowski72; 05-24-2014 at 11:48 AM.

Load Metric
    Definitely gay......

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    How does he not just pay for it? Wouldn't surprise me if a bunch of chicks with names come out and say that he hit on them. Dipshit aiming way to high imo.

Silver
    Load Metric
    not gay. faggot.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Plol,

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    What an incredibly rude and obnoxious thing to say
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    What an incredibly rude and obnoxious thing to say
    In all fairness there is a very strong Luka Magnotta vibe too him. Plus classical psychoanalysis postulate a link between high levels of narcissism and homosexuality. That being said everyone knows that Freud has a horrible track record regarding such things.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't know if everyone here knows this, but this is the school I went to. I lived in or near that Isla Vista community for 3 years.

(Remember that story I posted about pretending to be a guy named Mike when a hot chick confused me for him during summer session? That was in Isla Vista.)

Ben's mom is also from there. I met her at that school in 1991.

I will say that, at least 20-25 years ago, the girls there were very stuck-up and shallow as a whole, so I totally believe that a guy like this had an incredibly difficult time getting laid.

I actually knew a guy at UCSB (not Ken Scalir, though he went there, too) who was highly depressed over his inability to get women, and repeatedly told me about how much he resented both the girls at the school and the guys they were dating. This guy wasn't violent at all, though, so I couldn't have pictured him doing anything like this.

But I totally can see how a mentally unstable guy like this was able to "get there" in this environment. UCSB just isn't the right place for someone like him.

Banned
    Load Metric
    http://www.keyt.com/news/alleged-gun...scene/26157468

Apparently they pulled 3 dead bodies out of the guys apartment complex

Load Metric
    The finest British export to American shores since............

http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Banned
    Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric

lol wow

Thread Information