Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hi Pooh, simple bet. escrow with todd please.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

Because unlike your broke ass I have a job to go to. My normal tournament buy-in range with my poker bankroll is 200-500 (1k nl 6max). I'm not a baller, but I'm not a father beating broke fuck face like you. Atleast when pooh killed off his father he did it right, you ended up in jail trying to kill yourself. Also, tight life trying to figure out what I will or won't play.

You do realize I am not from Florida right. I spent all of my 35 years minus a few in NJ, not far from Atlantic City. That is home, born and raised. This shits getting comical now. I know the Borgata, I wasn't researching you, stupid ass. I know that week is the Borgata Summer Open, EVERY YEAR!

You really have no clue what you are doing, and obviously no clue who you are talking about. This could get interesting but you really are just a big shit talking pussy, who would call the cops and guide them to this thread, which wouldn't bode very well for me at this point. So you are going to get off this time, most likely seeing as this thread exists. But you should know I go back and forth to NJ FREQUENTLY, my ENTIRE family is there. Brothers, cousins, aunts, uncles, the ENTIRE family is in Jersey you stupid motherfucker. It would be absolutely NOTHING for me to arrange that trip.

I will stop there though and let you know, you were doing a lot better for yourself trying to arrange some stupid challenge on Druffs forum. But when you start talking shit about me not showing up at the Borgata is the point you are a total fucking delusional idiot. And FYI I just need to find out who you are, and you could be in for a ride. So keep running your fucking mouth you punk ass bich!
    Is this a list of victims or something?

Garrett is god

Load Metric
    Handicapme you're good in my books but Garrett did zing you good there.

Start a main event bap I'll put in 500

Comments

handicapme: sadly work...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Handicapme you're good in my books but Garrett did zing you good there.

Start a main event bap I'll put in 500
    Actually I was thinking of running a radio charity podcast for families who have dealt with physical abuse. Garrett and myself will obv co-host, all donated funds will go to Garrett's legal fees and medication so he doesn't have to wear his suicide vest on a daily basis.

Load Metric
    Hard to believe that this thread could have gotten worse but garrett enters & whatayouknow, I was wrong.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Hard to believe that this thread could have gotten worse but garrett enters & whatayouknow, I was wrong.
    You never know. This thread could be like Gremlins 2. So awful that it makes it so good.

Comments

nunbeater: Billy!

Banned
    Load Metric
    Dont you mean Troll 2?

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Wrenchjockey is resting comfortably with his hands behind his head and his feet on Garret's face.

Comments

garrett: You are one stupid motherfucker

Sloppy Joe: Offset family man rep

wrenchjockey: Niggas who like peach cobbler know.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Thought as much.

Ok, seriously, which site will we play on? You said Druffs site like an absolute moron, but did not mention any type of structure.

So where are we playing?

I will not play a cash structure. That is my only request. I will do any type of structure with a sng format. I don't care if it's turbo or not. We can even do best of 7 sngs or whatever, so that when you lose, you can't bitch about one bad beat, but four.

You think coming up with 1k proves someone's not broke? I pity you.

Let me know when you're ready to escrow. We should do it through Vegas though, if he's down for it.
    You not being able to get 1k in a week... I don't pity you, it's just fucking embarrassing. Almost as bad as garrett. You should have sold some of your pills or scammed willie or holdem pimp for more money to play. I'm done with you.

Garrett, I'll still play you buddy! Beat daddy up (our one of your cousins etc) for that 1k and ship it to Todd!

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

Ok, seriously, which site will we play on? You said Druffs site like an absolute moron, but did not mention any type of structure.

So where are we playing?

I will not play a cash structure. That is my only request. I will do any type of structure with a sng format. I don't care if it's turbo or not. We can even do best of 7 sngs or whatever, so that when you lose, you can't bitch about one bad beat, but four.

You think coming up with 1k proves someone's not broke? I pity you.

Let me know when you're ready to escrow. We should do it through Vegas though, if he's down for it.
    You not being able to get 1k in a week... I don't pity you, it's just fucking embarrassing. Almost as bad as garrett. You should have sold some of your pills or scammed willie or holdem pimp for more money to play. I'm done with you.

Garrett, I'll still play you buddy! Beat daddy up (our one of your cousins etc) for that 1k and ship it to Todd!
    In before Weiss chimes in about being out of town with no internet access
    Slava Ukraini!

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

Haven't seen him on FB in a few days, and he's on often. Looks like he might be busy right now. Let's see what the rest of the weekend brings. I think he is on a fishing trip.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

No, I just watching you idiots call me the loser while I show up once a week or so, all while you're frefreshing this page every day hoping I arrive.

And I'm the loser.

Comments

YUUP: you win

4Dragons: f5 f5 f5 f5 f5
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Silver
    Load Metric
    who won.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by superallah View Post
    who won.

Not Pooh's Dad.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    oh great another faggot heads up challenge that will never happen

Load Metric
    oh great another faggot heads up challenge that will never happen

Talk to your broke scamming piece of shit friend. Offer was on the table, he accepted and said he would need "some time", 2 weeks go by and he disappeared like a broke cunt bitch. Maybe he couldn't borrow/find/scam/kill his father for 1k. It's pathetic.

Load Metric

Talk to your broke scamming piece of shit friend. Offer was on the table, he accepted and said he would need "some time", 2 weeks go by and he disappeared like a broke cunt bitch. Maybe he couldn't borrow/find/scam/kill his father for 1k. It's pathetic.

No totally bro. I'm ready now. The money is in Druff's account. You have 1-5 hours to send it to him, as you said you would when you were barking earlier.

Are you sending?

Comments

handicapme: broke scammer weissman. embarrassing.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric

Load Metric
    I know. I can't believe this never happened either.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information