Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi Pooh, simple bet. escrow with todd please.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    handicapme you are a Grade A POS

It's funny how you choose to low blow everyone you do not like on a POKER FORUM, and think you are just going to get away with it via some stupid bets. You better be careful because you just might be fucking with the wrong people and are just too stupid to realize it. Not everyone is going to care about your lousy bets and instead would rather knock your fucking teeth down your throat!

All of you Sonatine/Bootsy Collins/Sloppy Joe and the rest of you PFA trolls really better make sure you are willing to take a walk down THAT path before you continue to carry on humiliating people on a POKER FORUM.

good points garrett, please continue

Load Metric

It's funny how you choose to low blow everyone you do not like on a POKER FORUM, and think you are just going to get away with it via some stupid bets. You better be careful because you just might be fucking with the wrong people and are just too stupid to realize it. Not everyone is going to care about your lousy bets and instead would rather knock your fucking teeth down your throat!

All of you Sonatine/Bootsy Collins/Sloppy Joe and the rest of you PFA trolls really better make sure you are willing to take a walk down THAT path before you continue to carry on humiliating people on a POKER FORUM.
    Still waiting to play you for 1k heads up. Let me know when you ship to Druff and i'll ship my funds. Also, I like how you're defending pooh here, he killed his father and you attempted to. Only difference is he got away with it, just proves how retarded you are.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    What is the story of Pooh killing his dad for money? People always make reference to it, but I never heard the original story.

I brought this to light and was banned for it. But I guess since this hit mainstream media and is no longer a conspiracy theory I will explain it to you in picture form.

Name:  PoohMurder.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  44.2 KB

Comments

varys: Missed you delores

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

Still waiting to play you for 1k heads up. Let me know when you ship to Druff and i'll ship my funds. Also, I like how you're defending pooh here, he killed his father and you attempted to. Only difference is he got away with it, just proves how retarded you are.
    Let's face it, you're a tilt monkey. Look at this thread. You are trying to prove you have 5k? ballin buddy.

Let me know when you'll play me HU for 1k. We can work out structure, site etc anytime.

People like you don't win shit at poker. You're definitely a tilt monkey on the table just like you are when hitting the enter button for making a thread in this case.

:loser
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    What is the story of Pooh killing his dad for money? People always make reference to it, but I never heard the original story.

I brought this to light and was banned for it. But I guess since this hit mainstream media and is no longer a conspiracy theory I will explain it to you in picture form.

Name:  PoohMurder.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  44.2 KB

ROFL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

Let's face it, you're a tilt monkey. Look at this thread. You are trying to prove you have 5k? ballin buddy.

Let me know when you'll play me HU for 1k. We can work out structure, site etc anytime.

People like you don't win shit at poker. You're definitely a tilt monkey on the table just like you are when hitting the enter button for making a thread in this case.

Escrow with todd, once he confirms funds, ill ship mine and we can choose a night to play on the PFA poker room.

Load Metric

Escrow with todd, once he confirms funds, ill ship mine and we can choose a night to play on the PFA poker room.
    Serious question: Why in every one of these stupid dick swinging contests does the "other" guy always have to ship/escrow first?

Why not just ship/escrow then come in here & say you've accepted the challenge & have escrowed with Druff & have Druff confirm the timestamp to erase any doubts?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

Why do you continue to blame other people on the fact that you humiliate yourself and continue to do so?

Comments

nunbeater:

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Serious question: Why in every one of these stupid dick swinging contests does the "other" guy always have to ship/escrow first?

Why not just ship/escrow then come in here & say you've accepted the challenge & have escrowed with Druff & have Druff confirm the timestamp to erase any doubts?

Load Metric

Very simple, guy is a broke scammer. I'm not going to waste my time nor send money, only to have it sent back. If he accepts and sends to todd, I will ship mine within 24 hours.

Load Metric

Very simple, guy is a broke scammer. I'm not going to waste my time nor send money, only to have it sent back. If he accepts and sends to todd, I will ship mine within 24 hours.
    But he can now say the same thing minus the scammer part. Somebody has to send first.

My question wasn't for you specifically it was in general. Why does the "other guy" always have to send first in these disputes?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

But he can now say the same thing minus the scammer part. Somebody has to send first.

My question wasn't for you specifically it was in general. Why does the "other guy" always have to send first in these disputes?
    No i understand what you're saying. My response is this, if he wants to come in here and say play him, especially considering his background, he needs to post. If Garrett were to agree to our headsup match i'd ship to todd instantly, but if this scammer fuck really wants to play then he should scam willie or hold'em pimp for that 1k and ship it to todd. I won't back down from playing him, in my history here I have never not paid, nor have I ever slow paid (admittedly first season of FFBL i did forget for a week or so, vegas reminded me and it was shipped the next day).

Also, for a guy who has issues getting $100 on paypal (see his previous post) I'm not going to waste time sending unless I know it's going down.

Load Metric
    handicap you're the one starting threads and throwing out challenges. Quit being a faggot and ship Todd 1k.

Load Metric
    This is not a trade. It's totally irrelevant who sends the money first.

Your money will be totally safe and you know this.

Now ship the 1k to Druff and give your challenger 48 hours to do the same. And if he doesn't, then he can never address you ever again without calling you 'sir'

You have nothing to lose here. Unless the 1k means are lot more than you're letting on (which is my read)
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    This is not a trade. It's totally irrelevant who sends the money first.

Your money will be totally safe and you know this.

Now ship the 1k to Druff and give your challenger 48 hours to do the same. And if he doesn't, then he can never address you ever again without calling you 'sir'

You have nothing to lose here. Unless the 1k means are lot more than you're letting on (which is my read)
    Your read is right, I'm n-word rich remember?

Load Metric

Comments

handicapme: lol
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric

No i understand what you're saying. My response is this, if he wants to come in here and say play him, especially considering his background, he needs to post. If Garrett were to agree to our headsup match i'd ship to todd instantly, but if this scammer fuck really wants to play then he should scam willie or hold'em pimp for that 1k and ship it to todd. I won't back down from playing him, in my history here I have never not paid, nor have I ever slow paid (admittedly first season of FFBL i did forget for a week or so, vegas reminded me and it was shipped the next day).

Also, for a guy who has issues getting $100 on paypal (see his previous post) I'm not going to waste time sending unless I know it's going down.

i can get 1k to todd through 17 bank accounts and 32 different assets. Do you accept?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Thought as much.

Load Metric
    Thought as much.

Ok, seriously, which site will we play on? You said Druffs site like an absolute moron, but did not mention any type of structure.

So where are we playing?

I will not play a cash structure. That is my only request. I will do any type of structure with a sng format. I don't care if it's turbo or not. We can even do best of 7 sngs or whatever, so that when you lose, you can't bitch about one bad beat, but four.

You think coming up with 1k proves someone's not broke? I pity you.

Let me know when you're ready to escrow. We should do it through Vegas though, if he's down for it.

Load Metric
    Thought as much.

Ok, seriously, which site will we play on? You said Druffs site like an absolute moron, but did not mention any type of structure.

So where are we playing?

I will not play a cash structure. That is my only request. I will do any type of structure with a sng format. I don't care if it's turbo or not. We can even do best of 7 sngs or whatever, so that when you lose, you can't bitch about one bad beat, but four.

You think coming up with 1k proves someone's not broke? I pity you.

Let me know when you're ready to escrow. We should do it through Vegas though, if he's down for it.
    PFA poker room.
    Same blind structure they had for the pfa heads up.tournament (not sure what it was, but sure itll work as no one really complained).
    Best 2of3
    Anytime M-F start time between 9-10pm eastern.
    I trust vegas the same as I do todd, but we'll be using todd for this or no deal. I wont budge on this so if this is a deal breaker call me a bitch etc, idc.

Agree? Let me know when you ship to todd, once it's confirmed by him I will ship my funds the second I get the confirmation. Prob within 1-5 hours.

Comments

nunbeater: PROB WITHIN 1-5 HOURS

Thread Information