Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Anti-DN/Ivey pool?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

He can't hear you over the sound of himself counting out the $7,000.000 he just made.
    Valid point, but he reminds me of some people I know, multi millionaires, people that are either single because they are hideous looking or in loveless marriages with gold diggers. Their whole self worth is connected to their bank balance and perceived power

I train quite a few of these guys, trying to get them is some sort of shape and one would be surprised at how vulnerable and open they are with me . Don't get me wrong, I admire and respect what they have achieved, but deep down none of them seem happy or content

I told one guy that he needs to lose weight for health reasons, his reply
    " I know, but it's too hard.... I know I'm a fat fuck, but I over compensate by making more money"

How much money is too much?

It would bother me more if I had all that money and no kids to leave it to. But I see your point.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post
    Valid point, but he reminds me of some people I know, multi millionaires, people that are either single because they are hideous looking or in loveless marriages with gold diggers. Their whole self worth is connected to their bank balance and perceived power

I train quite a few of these guys, trying to get them is some sort of shape and one would be surprised at how vulnerable and open they are with me . Don't get me wrong, I admire and respect what they have achieved, but deep down none of them seem happy or content

I told one guy that he needs to lose weight for health reasons, his reply
    " I know, but it's too hard.... I know I'm a fat fuck, but I over compensate by making more money"

How much money is too much?

It would bother me more if I had all that money and no kids to leave it to. But I see your point.
    Don't get me started on the female executives/business women in their late 30s and early 40s who still think they have plenty of time to snare a hubby, remember , these women don't settle, and still believe they are functionally fertile to have 2+ kids

*giggling*

Thread Information