Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Garret 1k heads up match best 2 of 3 or 3 of 5? Beat your father for the money

Load Metric

Garret 1k heads up match best 2 of 3 or 3 of 5? Beat your father for the money

Let's make this happen tonight. Ship funds to Todd and let's have it. Winner get's the others 1k and a sonatine thread? Willing to even do $500, but you have promise you won't beat your father for the money or kill him (pooh style). Accept?

Comments

garrett: for challenging your superior to a HU contest, you wont win. Ballsy though, I give you that.

Muck Ficon: thread of the year

Load Metric
    LOL do you have sand in your clam?

You don't like I pick on your loudmouth little girlfriend Sonatine, who has trolled me since my first post here. I will fuck you up if I had the extra money, KNOW THAT.

I am not some chump you all think. Why do you think I am still here?

Comments

Muck Ficon: FAG

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Why do you think I am still here?
    Why don't you tell us why you are still here?

Comments

Muck Ficon: Wondering the same thing

Load Metric
    LOL do you have sand in your clam?

You don't like I pick on your loudmouth little girlfriend Sonatine, who has trolled me since my first post here. I will fuck you up if I had the extra money, KNOW THAT.

I am not some chump you all think. Why do you think I am still here?
    Borrow if you'll beat me... if you have that much of an edge im sure you can sell action

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Why do you think I am still here?
    One, because all of you with a less than favorable opinion of me really do not matter because this is not your forum. And none of all know me personally. So to prove a point, that no matter what people think, even if larger in numbers, that does not make their opinion of you right. I do get some satisfaction out of being immune to all the hate here and opinions thrown at me. If you believe in yourself it doesn't mean a damn thing what others think and especially SAY about you. Because at the end of the day if you don't believe in yourself what do you have left?

I have made mistakes, and my dirty laundry was aired out here in a public forum right away. At that point for me it came down to fight or flight. For me I was never one to run from a good fight, so it did become a challenge to me on some level. I see so many weaknesses in this crowd but I am not one to enlighten them to their flaws, I will let them continue to drown in them. Having said that, I am not perfect by no means obviously but never said I was, and have not tried to act like I am. That is the difference between me and the vast majority of the ones hating on me here. They do it anonymously which for me isn't possible anymore. So I deal with it and fight back.

It's sort of cliche, but sometimes in this world you really can fuck with the wrong person. You should always be weary of who you are trying to beat up. Because in reality some peoples biggest flaws are actually what they think are their biggest strengths. I don't need to be cool, have a posse, or a big crowd to believe in myself, because I do. Them mistakes I did make have not made me give up on the things I know I am good at and should be doing, it in a weird way has motivated me to be better, having less now. So if I were too let a forum of mob mentality immature kids affect the way I feel and think about what I am good at, I will definitely get no where. And I refuse to allow that to happen, especially here.

Load Metric

One, because all of you with a less than favorable opinion of me really do not matter because this is not your forum. And none of all know me personally. So to prove a point, that no matter what people think, even if larger in numbers, that does not make their opinion of you right. I do get some satisfaction out of being immune to all the hate here and opinions thrown at me. If you believe in yourself it doesn't mean a damn thing what others think and especially SAY about you. Because at the end of the day if you don't believe in yourself what do you have left?

I have made mistakes, and my dirty laundry was aired out here in a public forum right away. At that point for me it came down to fight or flight. For me I was never one to run from a good fight, so it did become a challenge to me on some level. I see so many weaknesses in this crowd but I am not one to enlighten them to their flaws, I will let them continue to drown in them. Having said that, I am not perfect by no means obviously but never said I was, and have not tried to act like I am. That is the difference between me and the vast majority of the ones hating on me here. They do it anonymously which for me isn't possible anymore. So I deal with it and fight back.

It's sort of cliche, but sometimes in this world you really can fuck with the wrong person. You should always be weary of who you are trying to beat up. Because in reality some peoples biggest flaws are actually what they think are their biggest strengths. I don't need to be cool, have a posse, or a big crowd to believe in myself, because I do. Them mistakes I did make have not made me give up on the things I know I am good at and should be doing, it in a weird way has motivated me to be better, having less now. So if I were too let a forum of mob mentality immature kids affect the way I feel and think about what I am good at, I will definitely get no where. And I refuse to allow that to happen, especially here.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

"I'd rather see the prolapsed anus then the fucking ponies"

Load Metric

I'm not reading one word of that.

Comments

nunbeater:

LLL: :this

Load Metric

Spare us your sob story you family beating faggot. You are an attention whore. As soon as the forum starts to forget about you, you start some shitty thread to remind us all how truly worthless you really are.

Comments

garrett: You really are as stupid as i hear. I didnt start this thread dumbass. lololol...

LLL: See: How Many Fail Threads, thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    I will fuck you up if I had the extra money, KNOW THAT.

I am not some chump you all think.
    HOF

Comments

sonatine: literally amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric

Name:  abuselose.gif
Views: 551
Size:  9.1 KB

Seriously, how fucking broken do you have to be to wail on your own family members? It defies like every law of natural selection.

Hopefully intensive court-ordered therapy helped to fill some of the emptiness of your soul, but your desperation for acceptance from internet anons suggest otherwise.

Here's hoping that society as a whole has truly isolated you and that the extent of your daily interactions is confined to a bunch of people on the internet who find you utterly despicable.

Load Metric
    This thread is great. Its literally all of Sonatines pee-ons. The whole point of it obviously, lololol.

Sloppy Joe
    MuckFicon
    BootsyCollins
    Sonatine
    handicapme

You see if you go look at 90% of all 200 of my neg reps, its these stupid fukers. So they thought they could creatively ruse this thread in a direction that made me look terrible. I am laughing at all your pathetic asses, and surely hope you realize others notice its you same few.

Literally 90% of my 200 neg reps is collectively these idiots. And to think they would think, no one notices. Honestly laughing at you all right now. All what, 4 of you pffft!

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Beating up your own family is almost on level with rape and pedophilia.how do you sleep?

nunbeater: not a pee-on rep

OSA: i would sooner do physical damage to myself before my family
    Last edited by garrett; 05-04-2014 at 12:58 PM.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    All you fuckin pee-ons, why don't you guys go pee in the wind huh?

Load Metric
    Literally the only thing standing between Garrett and suicide is the attention we give him. It distracts him from what hes put his family through, and what an appalling disappointment he is to them.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    This thread is great. Its literally all of Sonatines pee-ons. The whole point of it obviously, lololol.

Sloppy Joe
    MuckFicon
    BootsyCollins
    Sonatine
    handicapme

You see if you go look at 90% of all 200 of my neg reps, its these stupid fukers. So they thought they could creatively ruse this thread in a direction that made me look terrible. I am laughing at all your pathetic asses, and surely hope you realize others notice its you same few.

Literally 90% of my 200 neg reps is collectively these idiots. And to think they would think, no one notices. Honestly laughing at you all right now. All what, 4 of you pffft!
    Do you point out 'your enemies' in an attempt to convince yourself that everyone else likes you?

Nobody likes you except the incarcerated. They may have fucked up but at least they didn't pummel their family...multiple times.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Sloppy Joe
    MuckFicon
    BootsyCollins
    Sonatine
    handicapme

Do you point out 'your enemies' in an attempt to convince yourself that everyone else likes you?

Nobody likes you except the incarcerated. They may have fucked up but at least they didn't pummel their family...multiple times.
    You understand Sloppy Joe this is all on a public forum. I could actually have you charged if nothing more then civilly, for slander. This is not what happened. Not even close, what I had was a MISDEMEANOR. You describe some BIG BAD Felonious assault. It was not even an assault, but a domestic dispute. If it wasn't all public record and you creeps didn't crawl into my personal life from the time I arrived here, you wouldn't know anything.

Because you all sure as hell do not know a god damn thing about me. If you did, you wouldn't be running your mouth like this. Especially if we were sitting face to face in a room for real. Which maybe at some point we can arrange, I would take each and every one of you on. I promise you that, and I do not even mean in a physical way. I am smarter than you, wittier than you, and a whole lot stronger than all of you here. So understand again, I am immune to your hate and you are doing nothing more than making me have to present the facts. So people dont actually begin to believe your fabricated, glorified version of something you do not know anything about. And surely you do not know the person you are speaking about, being me.

I will make it clear to everyone reading this pathetic thread this is NOT what happened, nothing even close to it. This is glorification at it's finest on behalf of Sloppy Joe and these other pathetic adolescent minded children. I will make it very clear to you, everything you describe and the level you are implying things happened is very, very far off. You think you are stopping me in some way, you are dead wrong.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

You understand Sloppy Joe this is all on a public forum. I could actually have you charged if nothing more then civilly, for slander. This is not what happened. Not even close, what I had was a MISDEMEANOR. You describe some BIG BAD Felonious assault. It was not even an assault, but a domestic dispute. If it wasn't all public record and you creeps didn't crawl into my personal life from the time I arrived here, you wouldn't know anything.

Because you all sure as hell do not know a god damn thing about me. If you did, you wouldn't be running your mouth like this. Especially if we were sitting face to face in a room for real. Which maybe at some point we can arrange, I would take each and every one of you on. I promise you that, and I do not even mean in a physical way. I am smarter than you, wittier than you, and a whole lot stronger than all of you here. So understand again, I am immune to your hate and you are doing nothing more than making me have to present the facts. So people dont actually begin to believe your fabricated, glorified version of the facts about something you do not know anything about, and surely do not know the person you are speaking about, being me.

I will make it clear to everyone reading this pathetic thread this is NOT what happened, nothing even close to it. This is glorification at it's finest on behalf of Sloppy Joe and these other pathetic adolescent minded children. I will make it very clear to you, everything you describe and the level you are implying things happened is very, very far off. You think you are stopping me in some way, you are dead wrong.
    Not reading any of this.

Load Metric
    Garrett typing away his guilt too hard.

Load Metric
    garret,

if you just leave this forum alone and disappear no one will remember you after 2-4 weeks. You might just want to take this approach and shut it down.

Load Metric
    libel, not slander.

Thread Information