Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Micon was the driving force behind calling Jasep a filthy cheat

Load Metric

Micon was the driving force behind calling Jasep a filthy cheat

Before I posted the thread about Jasep ducking me (calls/texts) for 2 days I sent micon a P.M on D.D asking him what I should do about this and he told me don't wait blow him up, Then he told me if he didn't pay he would blow him up on radio the following wed. So just want people to know Micon was the driving force behind blowing Jasep up so fast, Without Micon pushing this I would have waited another week or so before making a thread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Before I posted the thread about Jasep ducking me (calls/texts) for 2 days I sent micon a P.M on D.D asking him what I should do about this and he told me don't wait blow him up, Then he told me if he didn't pay he would blow him up on radio the following wed. So just want people to know Micon was the driving force behind blowing Jasep up so fast, Without Micon pushing this I would have waited another week or so before making a thread.
    I'm all for jumping on the I hate Micon train and I often do. But take some personal responsibility. You are responsible for your bad decisions not Micon. If you are dumb enough to follow his advice that's on you.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I'm all for jumping on the I hate Micon train and I often do. But take some personal responsibility. You are responsible for your bad decisions not Micon. If you are dumb enough to follow his advice that's on you.

No doubt that Micon probably tried to exploit this (especially because of his resentment toward Jasep and Filthy Limper), but you can't really blame this on him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

No doubt that Micon probably tried to exploit this (especially because of his resentment toward Jasep and Filthy Limper), but you can't really blame this on him.
    I am not putting the blame on Micon, Just wanted to let people know he had some input behind the threads being made, The blame is still on Jasep for ducking me when he know he owed the money broke phone or not

Load Metric
    Yes I did take Micon's advice on this matter because he deals with staking/backing deals all the time and he told me that I should have been paid within a day or 2 after the tournaments ended. So with his advice I made the posts. But in the end it was my decision to make the posts.

Load Metric
    Jeff thanks for putting this out there, however, I still think you saying I am to blame is a bit ridiculous. I paid you on Thursday after I said over the weekend that I would get it to you in a few days. I am not going to rehash the entire thing here but at this point I think it is fair to say that you completely overreacted to this situation. I already apologized for any miscommunication when my phone was down for a few days and sent payment, so the matter is open and shut imo...

Just wondering, why did you PM Micon but never PM me one time to see if maybe there was a reason why I wasn't responding via text message?

Either way, I am not going to be talking about this any further... Everyone read the situation and I think it is pretty much unanimous that I did not cheat or scam anyone, and never have, the only issue here is libel (actual damages) and slanderous statements made about me and the willingness to leave those statements up by Bryan and all of his mods.

Cheating and Scamming are 2 things that have never occurred in the history of my poker career and never will... If anything I will agree to a less than couple day slow pay on this matter if someone has little to no experience in poker staking... fwiw PLOL was part of the same stake, I paid him several days after I paid you with almost zero communication and he just simply thanked me and that was that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Jeff thanks for putting this out there, however, I still think you saying I am to blame is a bit ridiculous. I paid you on Thursday after I said over the weekend that I would get it to you in a few days. I am not going to rehash the entire thing here but at this point I think it is fair to say that you completely overreacted to this situation. I already apologized for any miscommunication when my phone was down for a few days and sent payment, so the matter is open and shut imo...

Just wondering, why did you PM Micon but never PM me one time to see if maybe there was a reason why I wasn't responding via text message?

Either way, I am not going to be talking about this any further... Everyone read the situation and I think it is pretty much unanimous that I did not cheat or scam anyone, and never have, the only issue here is libel (actual damages) and slanderous statements made about me and the willingness to leave those statements up by Bryan and all of his mods.

Cheating and Scamming are 2 things that have never occurred in the history of my poker career and never will... If anything I will agree to a less than couple day slow pay on this matter if someone has little to no experience in poker staking... fwiw PLOL was part of the same stake, I paid him several days after I paid you with almost zero communication and he just simply thanked me and that was that.

Load Metric

I am not getting into the whole thing but its pretty funny you talk about me sending you a p.m and you owed me if your phone was broke YOU should be the one sending me a p.m, The only reason i sent micon a p.m is thats the only way I could get in touch, I had your # so honestly I never thought of sending you a p.m, I was not trying to get into this again just letting people know that Micon was very happy to give me his input on this matter, B.T.W I do have copies of the P.M's if I feel the need to make them pubic

Load Metric

I am not getting into the whole thing but its pretty funny you talk about me sending you a p.m and you owed me if your phone was broke YOU should be the one sending me a p.m, The only reason i sent micon a p.m is thats the only way I could get in touch, I had your # so honestly I never thought of sending you a p.m, I was not trying to get into this again just letting people know that Micon was very happy to give me his input on this matter, B.T.W I do have copies of the P.M's if I feel the need to make them pubic
    If i knew what your reaction would be than I would have PM'd you. I was never aware that there was an issue... either way, whats done is done

Load Metric

Yes I did take Micon's advice on this matter because he deals with staking/backing deals all the time and he told me that I should have been paid within a day or 2 after the tournaments ended. So with his advice I made the posts. But in the end it was my decision to make the posts.
    I kind of like you bro, Jeff I think your name is, but I can't think of a legit reason you made this thread here, unless you are really feeling sorry for the shitty things you said/did toward filthyJasep of course. If that's the case, then trying to find common ground with the site here and get all buddy buddy and such would make sense.

There is no need, though, as these sites have an attention span any goldfish would laugh at, and aways thirst/hunger for blood and frsh ideas. Post/talk about some interesting non-jasep shit and, assuming it's not horrible, you'll quickly find people who share your opinions and have something to say, and when you inevitably find assholes that disagree, you and your new e-buds will get to have a shot at proving what's what etc etc.

Just friendly 408 advice. Knocking micon usually seems like a good idea, but it's a trap, kind of like the thought of banging your sister for example. Sure, things are great while you've got the action hot and heavy, words flying from your fingertips like never before, but once you hit enter and just see a crappy page load up with text on it, you realize suddenly- "Bitch has NO tits and NO ass, in fact, she isn't even that pretty- I committed incest for THAT???"

probably
    Last edited by 408Mike; 04-27-2012 at 02:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    I kind of like you bro, Jeff I think your name is, but I can't think of a legit reason you made this thread here, unless you are really feeling sorry for the shitty things you said/did toward filthyJasep of course. If that's the case, then trying to find common ground with the site here and get all buddy buddy and such would make sense.

There is no need, though, as these sites have an attention span any goldfish would laugh at, and aways thirst/hunger for blood and frsh ideas. Post/talk about some interesting non-jasep shit and, assuming it's not horrible, you'll quickly find people who share your opinions and have something to say, and when you inevitably find assholes that disagree, you and your new e-buds will get to have a shot at proving what's what etc etc.

Just friendly 408 advice. Knocking micon usually seems like a good idea, but it's a trap, kind of like the thought of banging your sister for example. Sure, things are great while you've got the action hot and heavy, words flying from your fingertips like never before, but once you hit enter and just see a crappy page load up with text on it, you realize suddenly- "Bitch has NO tits and NO ass, in fact, she isn't even that pretty- I committed incest for THAT???"

probably
    lol, repost in the bootsy competition thread

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Err, wouldn't you already be kind of familiar with the size of your sisters tits and ass and how pretty she was BEFORE you tried to stick your cock in her?

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Silver
    Load Metric
    4bet, you handled this situation very poorly and you owe jasep an apology.

and now you owe micon an apology as well.

faggot, aut.

Load Metric
    Was Micon the driving force behind you acting like a little bitch 4BET?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
    Err, wouldn't you already be kind of familiar with the size of your sisters tits and ass and how pretty she was BEFORE you tried to stick your cock in her?
    See the implied humour here is that the person is SO HORNY that, for the time being, work has to be done.

If you get so horny you're ready to bang your own sister I'm quite sure her tits and ass are going to seem just a little better than they normally do.

Maybe I'm the only guy here who finds girls A LOT more attractive when my nuts on swole?

I didn't think i was, but then again maybe you guys also have never wanted to bang your sisters, and I might just want to stick my head in a toilet and flush the damn thing until the world makes sense again.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    I didn't think i was, but then again maybe you guys also have never wanted to bang your sisters.
    What the fucking fuck man.... get help

Load Metric

probably
    You are a really fucked up person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    See the implied humour here is that the person is SO HORNY that, for the time being, work has to be done.

If you get so horny you're ready to bang your own sister I'm quite sure her tits and ass are going to seem just a little better than they normally do.

Maybe I'm the only guy here who finds girls A LOT more attractive when my nuts on swole?

I didn't think i was, but then again maybe you guys also have never wanted to bang your sisters, and I might just want to stick my head in a toilet and flush the damn thing until the world makes sense again.
    Name:  mackenzie-phillips-john-phillips.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  24.8 KB

Load Metric

Whoa are you seriously saying that you have wanted to fuck your sister? I'll be the first to admit I've gotten drunk and done some ugly bitches I'd never admit to... but no matter how drunk or horny I have ever been the thought of fucking my sister has never crossed my mind. That would be the equivalent of sticking my dick in a meat grinder.

Thread Information