Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Sterling doesn't like minorities very much

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Donald Sterling doesn't like minorities very much

Load Metric
    I love how he thinks shes white. I only heard half of it but it sounds like he doesnt want his chick being seen with black guys. He probably gets shit already since shes out of his league so his rich buddies are probably teasing him about his girl getting long dicked.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This girl clearly set the whole thing up, probably because the relationship was already starting to sour, and she needed some "insurance" once he kicked her to the curb.

One of Sterling's employees said this:

We have heard the tape on TMZ. We do not know if it is legitimate or it has been altered. We do know that the woman on the tape -- who we believe released it to TMZ -- is the defendant in a lawsuit brought by the Sterling family alleging that she embezzled more than $1.8 million, who told Mr. Sterling that she would 'get even.
    You can tell on her end that it's not even a natural conversation. She is almost acting from a script (probably one she rehearsed in her head), trying to induce him into making racist remarks for her hidden recording device.

Now, clearly Sterling is a racist old bastard, and I believe he really said everything we heard. She obviously knew of his racism for a long time, and figured that this was the perfect weapon to use against him if he were to ever get rid of her. She just had to induce him into saying dumb things on tape, and that's exactly what she managed to do here.

This girl is unquestionably a gold digger. Chances that this relationship would exist if he wasn't super-rich?

I don't even doubt that this chick embezzled or stole in some way. She's obviously really sleazy and sneaky.

I don't believe that the NBA should do anything about this. The guy made the remarks in his private home, and just happened to have been secretly recorded by a scheming gold digger.

Obviously he's going to suffer for these comments for the remainder of his life. His players won't like him, some of his fans won't like him, and undoubtedly some players will refuse to come play for the Clippers for as long as he's owner -- something pretty bad considering the Clippers finally becoming a contender for the first time ever.

But it would be a huge mistake for the NBA to penalize a man for making dumb statements in the privacy of his own home, supposedly with only his girlfriend within earshot.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The one thing I don't understand.

This was from a conversation on April 9th -- 17 days ago.

How is there possible a lawsuit against her for embezzlement already? Sterling clearly thought they were still in a relationship as of April 9th.

Maybe she just got served with the lawsuit in the past 2 weeks, and that's why she brought this out.

Load Metric
    I agree that he has to have some prejudice in him but I think this is more about his ego. He has to know she fucks around on him and he's pissed that she would bring 60 percenters to his games.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The one thing I don't understand.

This was from a conversation on April 9th -- 17 days ago.

How is there possible a lawsuit against her for embezzlement already? Sterling clearly thought they were still in a relationship as of April 9th.

Maybe she just got served with the lawsuit in the past 2 weeks, and that's why she brought this out.
    Iirc his wife brought a suit against her because Sterling was giving her too much shit. This dude really is a longtime tard. For the first time in over 30 years his team is the toast of the town and he fucks it up. Too bad that if an octogenarian Jew with a bad dye job/toupee was going to go all 1950s that it wasn't Adelson.

Load Metric
    From Mr. Sterling's deposition:

TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Banned
    Load Metric
    YEAH? WELL I LOVE MINORITIES.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This girl clearly set the whole thing up, probably because the relationship was already starting to sour, and she needed some "insurance" once he kicked her to the curb.

One of Sterling's employees said this:

We have heard the tape on TMZ. We do not know if it is legitimate or it has been altered. We do know that the woman on the tape -- who we believe released it to TMZ -- is the defendant in a lawsuit brought by the Sterling family alleging that she embezzled more than $1.8 million, who told Mr. Sterling that she would 'get even.
    You can tell on her end that it's not even a natural conversation. She is almost acting from a script (probably one she rehearsed in her head), trying to induce him into making racist remarks for her hidden recording device.

Now, clearly Sterling is a racist old bastard, and I believe he really said everything we heard. She obviously knew of his racism for a long time, and figured that this was the perfect weapon to use against him if he were to ever get rid of her. She just had to induce him into saying dumb things on tape, and that's exactly what she managed to do here.

This girl is unquestionably a gold digger. Chances that this relationship would exist if he wasn't super-rich?

I don't even doubt that this chick embezzled or stole in some way. She's obviously really sleazy and sneaky.

I don't believe that the NBA should do anything about this. The guy made the remarks in his private home, and just happened to have been secretly recorded by a scheming gold digger.

Obviously he's going to suffer for these comments for the remainder of his life. His players won't like him, some of his fans won't like him, and undoubtedly some players will refuse to come play for the Clippers for as long as he's owner -- something pretty bad considering the Clippers finally becoming a contender for the first time ever.

But it would be a huge mistake for the NBA to penalize a man for making dumb statements in the privacy of his own home, supposedly with only his girlfriend within earshot.

After watching the media firestorm all day yeaterday last night i finally sat down and listened to the whole thing. Druff i agree completely, the entire time shes baiting him to say racist shit. It doesnt even sound like a real convo its just her trying to get him to say something racist. I think hes old school (raised in a different era), not some racist monster kkk guy like people are saying.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    In court im not even sure if its usable. It sounds so contrived and she is guiding him where she wants him the whole time. After hearing the tape myself, I dont think anything against sterling should happen. The tape is not valid.

She kept saying " why do u hate black people?" and hes like listen u dumb bitch " i dont hate black people" im was just raised different. "what part dont u get?" and then she starts over trying to get him to say something racist!!! anyway hes fucked, the blacks are pissed and well its too late to for him. Nba will be forced to act, its a black league after all.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by drufdajewgod View Post
    I think hes old school (raised in a different era), not some racist monster kkk guy like people are saying.
    If you read anything about his history, this stuff is nothing compared to the actual racist stuff he has done with his housing units, etc. but yeah, he's just "old school" lol
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    In court im not even sure if its usable. It sounds so contrived and she is guiding him where she wants him the whole time. After hearing the tape myself, I dont think anything against sterling should happen. The tape is not valid.

She kept saying " why do u hate black people?" and hes like listen u dumb bitch " i dont hate black people" im was just raised different. "what part dont u get?" and then she starts over trying to get him to say something racist!!! anyway hes fucked, the blacks are pissed and well its too late to for him. Nba will be forced to act, its a black league after all.
    FYI, a private conversation taped by someone without thier knowledge (or a warrant) is inadmissible in California. In fact, doing so is a misdemeanor, punishable up to one year in jail and a $2500 fine under Penal Code section 632.

Load Metric
    I was thinking that this guy isnt so much a racist as he was essentially a person who has racist friends/business aquaintences and he didnt want his girl posting those photos because other people would view him in a different light.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Donald Sterling clearly is a racist.

The girl set him up and is a gold digger. Sterling probably is well aware of the taped conversation law so he wasn't going to pay that bitch a dime for of "hush" money.

LOL @ Sterling owning a team in a league that is dominated by African Americans. This guy should be owning a Hockey team imo over Basketball unless he is against everyone who isn't a White American.

As a business owner you shouldn't care what race comes to the games since money is money.

Mr. Sterling career and reputation now hitting the mainstream is now fried. I hate to say this because of the Clippers players but people should just stop coming to Clippers games now and not pad this fuckers wallet anymore.

What can the NBA do about all of this? Force Sterling to sell the team? Sue him for slander and tarnishing the NBA product which could perhaps be so large it will recoup whatever he makes off the team? I'm all for that in a way just so Sterling don't see a dime but would hope the NBA would take that money and donate it to charity.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: :this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

FYI, a private conversation taped by someone without thier knowledge (or a warrant) is inadmissible in California. In fact, doing so is a misdemeanor, punishable up to one year in jail and a $2500 fine under Penal Code section 632.
    Actually, its a criminal offense according to the California Anti Eavesdropping law: Section 631 of the California Penal Code...Police have been using this code section to justify stopping citizens from filming of police actions...

631. (a) Any person who, by means of any machine, instrument, or
    contrivance, or in any other manner, intentionally taps, or makes any
    unauthorized connection, whether physically, electrically,
    acoustically, inductively, or otherwise, with any telegraph or
    telephone wire, line, cable, or instrument, including the wire, line,
    cable, or instrument of any internal telephonic communication
    system, or who willfully and without the consent of all parties to
    the communication, or in any unauthorized manner, reads, or attempts
    to read, or to learn the contents or meaning of any message, report,
    or communication while the same is in transit or passing over any
    wire, line, or cable, or is being sent from, or received at any place
    within this state; or who uses, or attempts to use, in any manner,
    or for any purpose, or to communicate in any way, any information so
    obtained, or who aids, agrees with, employs, or conspires with any
    person or persons to unlawfully do, or permit, or cause to be done
    any of the acts or things mentioned above in this section, is
    punishable by a fine not exceeding two thousand five hundred dollars
    ($2,500), or by imprisonment in the county jail not exceeding one
    year, or by imprisonment pursuant to subdivision (h) of Section 1170,
    or by both a fine and imprisonment in the county jail or pursuant to
    subdivision (h) of Section 1170. If the person has previously been
    convicted of a violation of this section or Section 632, 632.5,
    632.6, 632.7, or 636, he or she is punishable by a fine not exceeding
    ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or by imprisonment in the county
    jail not exceeding one year, or by imprisonment pursuant to
    subdivision (h) of Section 1170, or by both that fine and
    imprisonment.
    (b) This section shall not apply (1) to any public utility engaged
    in the business of providing communications services and facilities,
    or to the officers, employees or agents thereof, where the acts
    otherwise prohibited herein are for the purpose of construction,
    maintenance, conduct or operation of the services and facilities of
    the public utility, or (2) to the use of any instrument, equipment,
    facility, or service furnished and used pursuant to the tariffs of a
    public utility, or (3) to any telephonic communication system used
    for communication exclusively within a state, county, city and
    county, or city correctional facility.
    (c) Except as proof in an action or prosecution for violation of
    this section, no evidence obtained in violation of this section shall
    be admissible in any judicial, administrative, legislative, or other
    proceeding.
    (d) This section shall become operative on January 1, 1994.

In short, that chick has also fucked herself
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    I was thinking that this guy isnt so much a racist as he was essentially a person who has racist friends/business aquaintences and he didnt want his girl posting those photos because other people would view him in a different light.
    i tend to agree with this line of thinking

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    i tend to agree with this line of thinking

if you guys spend 3 mins on his wikipedia page instead of just running at the mouth, you mind change your minds.

edit: here you go

In August 2006, the U.S. Department of Justice sued Sterling for housing discrimination in using race as a factor in filling some of his apartment buildings. The suit charged that Sterling refused to rent to non-Koreans in the Koreatown neighborhood and to African Americans in Beverly Hills.[12] The suit alleges Sterling once said he did not like to rent to Hispanics because they "smoke, drink and just hang around the building," and that "Black tenants smell and attract vermin."[12] In November 2009, ESPN reported that Sterling agreed to pay a fine of $2.73 million to settle claims brought by the Justice Department and Davin Day of Newport Beach that he engaged in discriminatory rental practices against Hispanics, blacks, and families with children
    not sure how low you have to be on the IQ scale to think he's not racist, but you're well on your way ddjg
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Sterling is a composite caricature of slime and sleaze, from appearance to quotes to lawsuits to extramarital affairs etc.

http://deadspin.com/your-complete-qu...erl-1568047212

It only matters now because this leaked during the playoffs and the Clippers are good.

http://deadspin.com/donald-sterlings...-is-1568440657

LOL at sending your wife.

Apparently the conversation between Sterling and his mistress is around an hour long. He also doesn't seem to like "Black Jews".

Comments

ftpjesus: He hates Rod Carew Rep
    Last edited by RichardBrodiesCombover.; 04-27-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Thread Information