Thread: first american since 1985 wins boston marathon...lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

first american since 1985 wins boston marathon...lol

yeah, ....pretty amazing right...wrong. in our present age everyone is a writer/journalist and most everyone wants clicks. since everyone is a frikken blogger, reporting is likely to go the way of photography.... as a nation we're becoming more and more like tmz on the reporting front and it's pretty lame.

ok..so i click on the story w/ the headline "first amercian since 1985 wins boston marathon" i see a pic of the guy....hmmmm..i see his name.......hmmmmmm.....Meb Keflezighi

obv i have to research this more because it sounds like a typical bs spin on an actual event....turns out max was born in ethiopia..and moved to italy and then the states...he's lived in the us since his teenage years..but this guy is no american..his momma is ethiopian..and so is his daddy....so that makes him american just becuse he has citizenship?

i'm more pissed at misleading reporting than this guy winning. ...this would be like downhill skier medalist phil mahre moving to jamaica and having him win gold and having the headline say "first jamaican to win gold medal in skiing.......it's fucking bs...

this max dude has african blood pumping through his veins...not american...and the africans dominate long distance running for some reason

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    yeah, ....pretty amazing right...wrong. in our present age everyone is a writer/journalist and most everyone wants clicks. since everyone is a frikken blogger, reporting is likely to go the way of photography.... as a nation we're becoming more and more like tmz on the reporting front and it's pretty lame.

ok..so i click on the story w/ the headline "first amercian since 1985 wins boston marathon" i see a pic of the guy....hmmmm..i see his name.......hmmmmmm.....Meb Keflezighi

obv i have to research this more because it sounds like a typical bs spin on an actual event....turns out max was born in ethiopia..and moved to italy and then the states...he's lived in the us since his teenage years..but this guy is no american..his momma is ethiopian..and so is his daddy....so that makes him american just becuse he has citizenship?

i'm more pissed at misleading reporting than this guy winning. ...this would be like downhill skier medalist phil mahre moving to jamaica and having him win gold and having the headline say "first jamaican to win gold medal in skiing.......it's fucking bs...

this max dude has african blood pumping through his veins...not american...and the africans dominate long distance running for some reason
    Yes

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    One thing is for sure, that guy is the future face of America if the "anti-whites" have their way.

-stormfront mouthbreathers

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    One thing is for sure, that guy is the future face of America if the "anti-whites" have their way.

-stormfront mouthbreathers
    i have nothing against the guy......the headline just seems misleading....headline would be deserving if his name was marv goldberg or marv smith......then him winning would be a feat......not meb somethingorother

druff,....move to jamaica and win another bracelet. imagine the notoriety you'll receive and how much you can put jamaica on the map by winning a bracelet in the wsop....

Load Metric
    He's American because he's either born here or naturalized. Either way we'll take him.

Comments

LLL: Damn straight!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    He's American because he's either born here or naturalized. Either way we'll take him.

no shit..i know why he's american, and how he became american..but lol....why?..because he won? or do you want to take every refugee and claim them as our own, win or lose?

what about the failed african turned american runner......where do they end up?... my guess would be jail or back to africa.

african farm children literally run 10/20 miles to school everyday. prolly w/ sandals or bare feet,,,and you can bet they didn't have gatorade or a snickers waiting for them...
    Last edited by mulva; 04-21-2014 at 01:52 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

no shit..i know why he's american, and how he became american..but lol....why?..because he won? or do you want to take every refugee and claim them as our own, win or lose?

what about the failed african turned american runner......where do they end up?... my guess would be jail or back to africa.

african farm children literally run 10/20 miles to school everyday. prolly w/ sandals or bare feet,,,and you can bet they didn't have gatorade or a snickers waiting for them...

I think the fun part of the immigration reform bs being talked about today is the misdirection of the left talking about nothing but Mexican landscapers and the real proponents are the right trying to migrate cheap-as-fuck Indians over here to do the high tech work for practically nothing. If you haven't figured it out yet, that is where all the money for this latest bamboozle is coming from, the high tech sector.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    if i had my way, each state's marathon should only allow people within the state to participate, then have all the winners face off against one another...

who really gives a shit that in every major us marathon the top 10 finishers are not even from this country w/ names you cannot even pronounce...but meb...you did it, you became the 1st american since 1985 to win it...congrat's...it's a major accomplishment for the USA and every guy/girl next store

Thread Information