Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ''For love...Or for money?''

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Open music, listen and read

''Sonny like I said I'm retiring in 3 weeks so I hope whatever you need of me won't take longer than that.''

''No Ray other than reading this report I just finished here it should only take a day.''

And Sonny points at the report in the basket.

Sonny walks behind Captain Roberts and sits by the window.

''Ray after you read that you'll know why I want you involved in this as you're the only man I know that can detail a plan on a board so men can understand it. What the NYPD is involved in here is of the upmost important to the nations security. Please sign the authorization release, take it with you and let me know by tomorrow if you're in on this.''

''Alrigh Sonny I'll take it with me, read it and let you know tomorrow morning what I think if I'm in.''

''Thank you Ray.''

Last edited by son of lockman; 01-14-2016 at 12:23 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

And Sonny thought to himself as Captain Roberts had left.

''If he accepts then our plan is in motion and we'll put those fiends in prison forever.''

When all of the sudden the phone rang.

''Captain Richardson here.''

''Sonny, I can't go to the hospital to get Jennifer as the boys as causing too much mischief at her house. Can you go get her at the hospital Sonny?''

''Certainly Mary I'll be there in 30 minutes. You'd better tell those two pops isn't happy if they're not minding''

''Thank you Sonny and I'll let them know what you said. Goodbye now.''

''Goodbye now Mary.''

Last edited by son of lockman; 01-14-2016 at 12:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

And so Sonny took off for Bellevue Hospital.

And seeing how it was Sunday got there without a problem.

''Just remember Mr. Richardson to be patient with your wife and see that she sees Dr. Schooplemeyers.''

''Yes doctor I will and thank you sir for helping my wife and me.''

And so they left Bellevue.

Except Jennifer was driving.

''Thank you Sonny for letting me drive.''

''Well I really shouldn't Jennifer as it's against the department's policy.''

''Oh Sonny you're suck a stick in the mud at times. Don't always be such a mouse.''

''Mouse? Well if following rules is being a mouse then I guess I am. But this time I'll do it for you Jennifer.''

''Sonny when are we going to get out car out of the shop. I want something to drive when you're at work.''

''Well darling if you hadn't of spent the $10,000 we won on the horse race last year on the piano we'd have the money to get the car out of the shop.''

''So you hate my piano and my playing then Sonny. I knew it! I knew it!''

''No no no Jennifer I've never said that and I love the way you play the piano. It's just that maybe we should of discussed you buying it first darling.''

''Well you sure make me wonder Sonny by the way you talk there. And why don't you make the department give you a raise?''

''Make them give me a raise? Did I just hear you right on that Jennifer. You think I'm in complete charge of the NYPD? Make them give me a raise. Good God woman the nation is at war and the department's on a budget and you're telling me to tell them to give me a raise?''

''Yes I am telling you that Sonny. Just tell them.''

''Alright Jennifer let's just forget the subject then. Where do you want to go? Home?''

''I want to go to dinner at that favorite restuarant of mine and eat. That's what I want to do Sonny.''

''Alright then drive on to it sweetheart and let's eat then.''

10 minutes later.

''So Jennifer what are you going to have here at your favorite place?''

''Well I want a New York steak smothered in mushrums, baked patatoe and rice. And a big salad with Blue Cheese dressing. I'll think about desert afterwards. But order me my first martini right now please Sonny.''

''Ok Darling but you're not driving home then.''

And you're not getting any tonight if I don't Sonny.''

Sonny thinks in head.

''Dog gone it! I knew she's pull something like this. Well I guess I'm not getting any tonight because she sure isn't driving home tonight.''

And so it only escalated to where Sonny spent the night on the couch. And then early in the morning left for work and arrived at the 47th precient.

Sonny thinks in head.

''Well I sure hope today goes better than last night.''

Whereas when Jennifer awoke she went into a serious state of depression.

Last edited by son of lockman; 11-12-2015 at 09:57 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Ever notice how a Monday morning is like having a case of the blues. I mean you've enjoyed all weekend and now have to return to work and it's usually slower than pouring syrup from a bottle? Well this Monday was going to start out like that but before this Monday was over all H#ll would break loose.

''Hey Sonny how you doing today old friend?''

''Well could be better today Don. I brought Jennifer home from the hospital last night.''

''Great and all went well then right?''

''Not really Don and I'd prefer not to talk about it.''

''Oh I see.''

''Did you and Mr. Finklestein go to the baseball game yesterday?''

''Yes we did but it got rained out in the 3rd inning with the Yankees beating the Red Sox 8 to 1. But they're going to finish the rest of the game today as it's an off day for them anyways. I wanted to ask you if I could take the day off today and then Richard and I could use the rain check ticket they gave us to see the finish?''

''Well Mondays are always slow so have fun at the ball game Don as it's just fine with me.''

Thanks Sonny.''

Sonny then went to his office and just stood by his desk thinking.

And thought.

''Why didn't it go better last night? I must be doing something wrong? But she was acting like I've never seen her behave before. Is this part of the depression they speak about?''

And a tear came from his eye.

When the phone suddenly rang.

''Captain Richardson here.''

''Sonny I've finished reading the file and I'll accept my role in detailing a plan on the screen. Wednesday morning at 6 am in the conference room at your precient right?''

''Correct Ray and thanks as I really need your involvement in this.''

''But one other question here Sonny. Where do you plan to come up with 25 million dollars for the exchange?''

''Well Ray that's a good question there. But let me assure you that I'll have it God willing. Just have faith in me Ray.''

''Ok see you Wednesday morning then Sonny. Goodbye now.''

''Yes Wednesday morning. Goodbye Ray.''

And Sonny thought to himself.

''Where am I going to get 25 million? 25 million dollars? Hey wait! I don't need 25 million dollars. I know what I'll do. Now just when?''

Last edited by son of lockman; 12-24-2015 at 12:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

And most went about there business that Monday.

Moose was at home on the couch and thinking about Wednesday when Karla would become his girl.

Jake Randell was at the barber shop getting a shave.

Name:  shaving-key-largo-edward-g-robinson-1-resized.jpeg
Views: 682
Size:  42.7 KB

Karla was in Randell's office where she saw Jake's keys laying on his desk. She knew what she wanted to do so she stold Jake's key to his home by the shoreline off the the keychain.

Miles was at work.

''What a grand slam by the Yankees? It can't be Richard? Tell me I'm dreaming?''

''Well unless the Red Sox started wearing pinstripes no you're not dreaming Don. 12 to 1 Yankees now and bottom of the 5th.''

''Kinda makes you grateful that Ruth is retired and Gehrig is dead doesn't it Richard?''

''Don that's a terrible thing to say.''

''Like H#ll t is Richard. We haven't won a world series since 1918!''

Miles got off work, got home and washed his face and looked into the mirror.

And thought to himself.

''Well it looks good for this Wednesday so far. Got the insurance which probably isn't even nessasary anyways. I can just see it now when it's over. Karla and me in church and getting married. Wow what a day that's going to be. Happy at last I'll be.''

Last edited by son of lockman; 01-14-2016 at 02:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

''Hello Sam I'm back.''

''Back from what Carol? An orgy?'' And Sam is laughing.

''Shut up Sam!''

''No you shut up you little tramp! Who do you think's been covering for you while you've been out screwing every swinging d#ck in town you whore? Me that's who. And I've had it with you so get the h#ll out of here Carol! Now!''

''I'll leave when I'm ready you lazy limpd#ck.''

''God d#mn pyscho woman is what you are you b#tch.''

Pyscho woman Sam? Well pyscho this then Sam!''

And Carol shoots Sam at point blank range.

And then Carol turns and walks into the bathroom to wash her hands and freshen up when Sam still barely alive shoots her in the back. Then they both die.

The clerk downstairs heard the shots ran up to the room and knocked on the door but no one answered. So then he opened the door with his key and saw a man who looked dead on the floor. He saw that the man had a gun and noticed that he wore a badge also. He turned to leave and then saw a woman in the bathroom who looked dead also. She also had a gun and wore a badge. Then he ran downstairs to call the police.

''Hey look there's been a shooting at 447 Misty street. Get some policemen here as quick as you can because it looks pretty bad up there in their room.''

''Alright they'll be 2 detectives there in 10 minutes mister. Whatever you do don't let anybody into the room except the police when they get there.''

Ten minutes later.

''Alright room 315 then. Is it unlocked now?''

''Yes it is officer. Hey can I go with you? I put on my hat and coat to look just like a detective like you. Can I come?''

''Hell no you can't come. You just stay down here and don't let anyone come up.''

You understand that?''

''Yes yes I do officer. Got it right in my head I do.''

But the clerk wanted his 15 minutes of fame and started to call the newspapers.

''Hey send some reporters with cameras to 447 Misty street. There's 2 dead policeman here at the hotel.''

''Alright sir they'll be there in 5 minutes.''

''Harry get the coroner here now as they're both from our precient! This is real bad Harry!''

When all of the sudden the door bursts open.

''Hot D#mn that man was right downstairs! Look there's his badge!''

''Jesus they'll run out of paper for tomorrow's issue.''

''Ong chi wua yo diz su moa mama ju. So yong je mia abzul me doaz.''

''Which translates to.

''I don't know what they're saying. But I know a dead cop when I see one.''

Last edited by son of lockman; 01-02-2016 at 10:17 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    ''Oh for Chr#st sakes you b#stards get the H#ll out of here before I arrest all of you right now!''

''Look there's a women in the bathroom. She's a cop too! We're going to win something at the photo awards for this guys!''

''I said now God d#mn it! Get you #sses out! Out right this second!''

''Oli moa chow dong jo cooley. Ob do mooy chi cang kow bolly.''

Which tranlates to.

''Ok I go Mr. policeman. I need no more photos.''

And so the newspapermen left.

''Well Harry no sense in rushing the coroner now I guess. Man I sure don't want to see Chief Nolte's face in the morning when he see the papers. In fact I'm calling in sick tomorrow and suggest you do the same there.''

Last edited by son of lockman; 01-14-2016 at 02:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The next morning Sonny got to work. It still wasn't going well between Jennifer and him.

He walked into the station.

And started to walk to his office and by Don's desk.

''Sonny Chief Nolte just called and wants us in his office on the double. And the language he was using only a sailor speaks like that.''

''Great and I was going to ask him for the money this morning. Alright let's go and see what he wants then.

30 seconds later.

''Sonny what is this God D#mn sh#t?!''

And throws a newspaper on his desk.

And Sonny looks at it and doesn't speak.

''They're dead Sonny. They're both dead. How can that be?'' Says Don.

''Yes how can that be Sonny! You were in direct charge of these 2 officers from my understanding! Do you know what I went through with the commishioner early this morning after he heard about it from the Governor?! You had better have a good explanation if there is any for this which I doubt there is!''

And Sonny continues to stare at the newspaper without saying a word.

''What's the matter Sonny? Cat seems to have bitten your tongue there?''

Last edited by son of lockman; 01-14-2016 at 12:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

''Gentlemen Captain Humphreys of the 43 precient asked if he could be here when he saw this in the paper this morning.'' Says Cheif Nolte.

''Yes Captain Humphreys we spoke the other day.'' Says Sonny

''Yes we did Captain Richardson and at that time you said Carol Cummings was doing fine and didn't mention that she was in any danger.''

''I'm sorry Sonny that I assigned them to this investigation without telling you first.'' Says Don.

''You did this Lockman?'' Says Cheif Nolte. ''Well that answers the question of who's the f#cking idiot who caused this then. Sonny I know he's been your friend for over 30 years but how in God's name can you tolerate this God D#mn moron?! You know Lockman you're a weirdo and I know you're not married as I can't see a woman having any interest in you. So tell me Lockman when was the last time you had a piece of #ss?. No don't answer that as I'll answer it for you. It was when your fingers slipped through yesterdays toilet paper. That's when it was.'' And the Chief laughs.

''People Carol Cummings was a very special person to me. If the visious rumors hadn't started over us she's still be working at the 43rd precient and still be alive. She was a gentle woman with virtue. Kind, loving and with the highest of morals. I just can't understand how you could of let this happen?''

''Well I beg the different Captain Humphreys but Carol Cummings was a tramp and if given he time would of screwed every man in the 47th precient as that's how loose her virtue was.'' Says Don.

''What did you say Lt. lockman? Why you son of a b#tch!''

And Captain Humphreys attacks Don Lockman.

''I loved her! She was everything to me! I would of divorced my wife to marry her! And now she's gone because of you! I'm going to kill you Don Lockman for getting her killed!''

''Oh sh#t Sonny help me break this up here!''

And they do manage to separate them who Captain Humphreys weeping on the floor.

''I loved her! I loved her! And now she's gone because of you! You murdered her the both of you! The both of you!''

''It's alright Captain Humphreys.'' Says Chief Nolte. ''Let me get you out of here and down to medical. You need to lay down Captain and get some fluids. You'll be ok after we take care of all of this. And don't either of you leave this room until I get back. We still have quite a bit of talking to do.''

And Chief Nolte left to take Captain Humphreys to the medical station.

''Hah! Humphreys left his hat here. Maybe I should try it on and see if it fits as I sure could use one.''

''Don please I'm not in the mood for jokes. There's a good lesson to be learned there about fidelity and leading a double life.''

Last edited by son of lockman; 01-14-2016 at 12:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Chief Nolte returns.

''Alright we have 2 dead cops here and a Captain so distaught that he may never be able to return to work. So Sonny who's as quiet as a church mouse there what have you to say?''

''Chief I need 2 million dollars.''

''What? Why I need 2 million dollars also. So what am I susposed to do? Go down in my basement after work today and starting printing it up on my counterfieting machine?''

''Well if you could Chief it'd be a big help.'' Says Don.

''Did I just hear that right? 'If I could it would be a big help?' Lockman you son of a b#tch I swear to God if my weapon wasn't down in the lab being inspected for safety items I'd pull it from my holster and shoot you right between the eyes with it! And I don't care if they gave me the death penalty for it! Sonny how did you let this man have so much control over this case and have him assign these 2 to it!?''

''Well if you'll shut up for a minute Chief I'll talk.''

''Hey Mr. Freedom of Freedom winner you don't talk to me the Chief that way Captain!''

''The H#ll I don't. And if you don't want to hear what I have to say then you can have my weapon and badge on your desk right this second.''

''Alright settle down there. Spit it out then Captain.''

''First of all how is Don here susposed to know these 2 are going to end up killing each other? It could of been you, me or even Captain Humphreys if this was his case who assigned them to it. If I knew what was going to happen before it happens I doubt that I'd be involved in police work. Would you Chief?''

''Well you make a good point there Sonny.''

''As for the money Chief? You know who Jake Randell is, perhaps the biggest mobster in New York City and who operates out of our precient. A man we've never been able to convict of even walking on the grass, that's how clever he is. 7 years ago we sent a man to prison for armed robbery. A man who's on parole as we speak. This man a Miles Turner has been visiting Jake Randell's club and is involved with a women he claims to love. A Karla Montez who also has a extensive police record dating back to when she was a young girl. Well we have proof that this woman has introduced Turner to Randell and their association would be a parole violation for Turner.''

''So just arrest the guy then Sonny. It's as simple as that.''

''It's a little more invloved then that Chief. This Miles Turner engineers a frieghter which carries 50 million dollars in gold twice a month from Philadelphia to the Federal reserve bank in New York City. And Jake Randell plans to steal it from what we know upon further investigation and working with a man who's posing as a fence to exchange 25 million dollars for the 50 million in gold once Randell has it.''

Last edited by son of lockman; 01-14-2016 at 12:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    ''Yes but you said you only want 2 million Sonny?''

''That is correct Chief. 2 million and this is how I want it. One thousand dollar bills and unmarked. The first upper row of money is to be all one thousand dollar bills. After that each row is to contain a thousand dollar bill on top and each bill under it a piece of green paper. It'll look real enough.''

''And if they are no markings how can we prove anything in court Sonny.''

''On the last row of bills on one of the green papers and on the bottom of it we're going to write 'Thanks a lot sucker' and photograph it.''

''Hey this sounds good Captain. But what if there's any gun play?''

''That I want to avoid chief as I've promised the fence his safety. What I want to do is take posession of the gold when we exchange the 2 million. Then I want to arrest Randell at his club. We can take most of his gang into custody that way. Can you handle the money aspect of this Chief and give me the money by 6 am tomorrow?''

''I'll get it and get it to you by then Sonny. That's a promise I make here.''

''And Chief? Sorry about the way this has all worked out here. But we're going to get Randell and stop his fiendish monster ways.''

''Ah who gives a rat's #ss how this has all worked out. As long as we get the f#cking #sshole Randell is what matters. We get him and you 2 get a Medal of Merit. You don't and he gets away with the money and possibly the gold. Then I get my gun from out of the lab and come hunting for both of you.'' And the chief laughs.

''Come on Don let's get out of here.''

Back at Don's desk.

''You know Sonny Chief Nolte's next in line to be Commishioner.''

''Yes that is a scarey thought isn't it Don. Heaven help us if it ever happens is all I can say.''

Last edited by son of lockman; 12-10-2015 at 01:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The day dragged on without much happening so Sonny headed home after work.

But others in the city also had to make decisions.

And as Julie felt the still cool summer air against her face she thought.

''What power does this evil woman Karla have on my brother. Who wakes up screaming in the night, sometimes calling out her name. Well whatever it is I'm going to find out. I'm going to her place right now to confront her and tell her to stay away from my brother who I love. She using him for something as a woman like that can't love.''

She left the apartment and headed into the street. Darkness was starting to set in.

She walked over a ventilation vent on the street and a gush of wind blew up from the vent. Sending her dress quite high in the air. But it felt good and she laughed. An older man just stared at her. She was indeed a beautiful woman.

She finally got to where Karla's apartment was and began to walk the stairs to her place on the 4th floor.

And knocked on Karla's door when she got there.

''What do you want you little witch?!''

''I'm here tp speak about my brother Karla!''

And Julie muscled her way in past Karla.

Last edited by son of lockman; 01-02-2016 at 10:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Sonny got home and ate as Jennifer had prepared dinner for him. The two twin boys were still with Jennifer's sister Mary. Then they went in to the living room where Jennifer started playing the piano.

''How do you feel tonight my darling.'' Said sonny.

''Better sweetheart and God bless my sister Mary for being such a big help with the twins. I don't know what I'd do without her.''

''Yes darling we're lucky to have her to help.''

''Sonny?''

''Yes Jennifer what is it? You wish to ask me a question sweetheart?''

''Yes Sonny. You seem so distance. Why is that?''

''Oh I don't know. Maybe it's my work Jennifer. Things have been kind of crazy down there at the department.''

''Well you promised me last year you'd spend more time with the family and lately it's got even worse than before that. Are you ever going to change or just wait until the boys are grown up and gone.''

''Jennifer if you only understood my job. What I'm up against every day defending the citizens of this country against the violence on the streets.''

''You know Sonny I play the piano mostly because I've trained myself for it. Not becuase I make it the most important thing in my life. But I feel that you love your job more than anything. More than even your family.''

''More than even my family Jennifer?''

''Yes even more than your family Sonny!''

''So that's what you think I am Jennifer?! Just a man who loves his work?! Well I don't have to listen to this. I'm out of here if that's the way you feel then!''

And with that Sonny returned to work

With Jennifer entering into another severe state of depression.

Last edited by son of lockman; 01-14-2016 at 01:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

''So what do you want to say about Miles and me Julie?! If it's any of your business anyways!''

Name:  10274327_822285771133820_6243239209720642125_n.jpg
Views: 469
Size:  52.7 KB

''I want you to stay away from my brother Karla. You're no good for such a kind, sweet, gentle man. You'd better do as I say as I mean business woman.''

''Do as you say?! Why you little witch! I'll show you!''

Name:  10274327_822285771133820_6243239209720642125_n.jpg
Views: 469
Size:  52.7 KB

And an all out fight started between the two.

Until Karla pulled a gun from under her pillow and said.

''You won't have to worry about Miles and me anymore Julie. Not where I'm sending you.''

And then Karla shot Julie and she died.

Last edited by son of lockman; 01-14-2016 at 12:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Miles got home from work and layed on the couch thinking.

''Where is Julie? It's unusal for her not to be here. Hah, maybe she has a date? Lucky guy is all I can say if she does. Well no sense is worrying about it. Tomorrow's a big day and all my dreams are going to come true. I'd better get some sleep.''

And then as it was almost automatic Miles woke up seemingly terrified.

''I wonder if Julie is home? I'd better check her room to see.''

But Julie still wasn't home so miles went to the balony and looked upon the city.

''I wish dear God that you could give me the answer to my problems. But I know you'd tell me 'No don't do it Miles as it is against my laws' . What a loser I am being torn between a woman I love and what I know is right.''

So Miles left and walked to work arriving before the break of dawn.

Changed into his uniform, inspected the train, and was off to Philidelphia.

Last edited by son of lockman; 01-14-2016 at 12:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Sonny entered the Chief's office at 10 minutes to 6.

''Good morning Sonny, I've got yhe money. So when do we leave for Rio guy?'' And the chief is laughing.

''Does make one wonder I guess Chief.''

''Sonny I want to say I'm sorry for blowing up yesterday over all this. Sometimes my wife says I go too far with things. She's even called me a predjuice person at times because I use the words N#gger, J#ps, and Sp#cs also. H#ll honey I'm not predjuiced person I told her. I hate everybody equally.'' And the Chief laughs some more.

''Well some may prefer to use those words Chief but I'm not one of them. I'd like to think that a man judges another with a mutual respect. And for too long that respect has been lacking in this country.''

''Well I'll take what you say Sonny into consideration. Maybe make it into a New Years resolution of sorts. But I never keep any that last. Sign here for the money.''

And Sonny signed the paper.

''Good luck Sonny.''

''I believe in best skills Chief. Not luck.''

''Well you're sure going to need something out there today partner.''

And with that said Sonny left.

Last edited by son of lockman; 12-24-2015 at 01:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

''Men this is Captain Roy Roberts of the 51th preceint. Some of you may know him.'' Says Sonny.

''Hello Captain. How you doing? Heard you're going to retire shortly Captain?'' Says Tad Weitz.

''Yes Sargent Weitz, forty years on the force and I'm done. Going to spend my remaining years playing with the grandchildren.''

''Well congradulations Captain. Can't wait until my turn arrives.''

''Men as all of you know basically what we're involved with today Captain Roberts is going to detail our plans with our investigation on the board here. Pay attention and if you have any questions do not fail to ask them.''

Don thinks in head.

''Hope this doesn't take too long. I've got to use the can.''

''As you can see this is a map of a railway line. Line 86 runs directly from Philadelphia to New York City. At this junction it splits into 3 directions. With line 13 going to the East and line 21 going to the West. At this point on line 13 we can be wasiting to make the exchange of 50 million in gold bullion for what Jake Randell thinks is going to be 25 million dollars.''

Richard Finkelstein stands up.

''What?! You mean there isn't going to be any money?! Hey my life is at stake here officers. I'm going to get killed!''

''Now hold on Mr. Finkelstein. There's no certainty of that. The way we've arranged some money that we are going to give him he'll think it's 25 million dollars. Cheif Roberts is going to detail that with the plan. Just sit and pay attention and like I said ask any questions if you have them.'' Says Captain Roberts.

''Yes I certainly will Captain Roberts. Believe that Captain.''

''Mr. Finkelstein first let me tell you something. The department is concerned upmost with your safety. The suitcase you will be carrying will have 2 million dollars in it not the 25 million you agreed to with Jake Randell. The reason being it would be impossible to come up with that much money on such short notice. The first row of money will contain thousand dollars bills. Each row under that will have a thousand dollar bill on top and each bill under it will just be the color green. In our experience criminals are in a hurry and 90% of the time only check the top row and look down to see another bill below it. The money will be unmarked however just as you agreed to.''

''Great with my luck I'll be the 10%.''

''Mr. Finkrlstein we're not playing this out for luck. Our best skills are involved here.''

''If the bills aren't marked how can we get a conviction in court Captain?''

Sonny says

''On the last row of money and on the bottom of one of the bills I will write 'thanks a lot sucker' and that will convict Randell in court. Also if gunfire can be avoided that is what I want. Most of us are family men and I don't want to be attending a funeral on Saturday. Is that understood? We can arrest Randell after he returns to his club later.''

''Mr. Finkelstein. you, Don, Captain Roberts and myself will drive to the rendezvous together. A truck has already been prepositioned there.
    Don and Captain Roberts will stay a safe distance behind you but seen when you meet Randell and make the exchange. Weitz, Fud, and Poindexter are to stake out Jake Randell's place and follow him at a safe distance until he arrives. Then park and I'll be waiting for you.''

Finkelstein sits down

''Well atleast I can talk baseball along the way with Don I guess.''

Last edited by son of lockman; 01-04-2016 at 10:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Don you're being a little quit there. Is there something you want to say?''

''Well there is something on my mind. But maybe I'll talk about it later.''

''Good then if no further questions let's get out on the streets. At 1 pm this is all going down. And so is Jake Randell and his gang''

And there were no further questions.

Last edited by son of lockman; 10-30-2015 at 04:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

''Alright you mugs listen up. Only 2 of you are going with me to make the exchange. Pick a weapon here and also put 2 machine guns in the trunk of my car. Jones and Smith I want you. Don't don't mess up today as I already have enough trouble with this Miles Turner kid.''

And with a few hours to blow, Sonny, Don, and Captain Roy Roberts sat waiting for the moment to move out.

''Fellas I can feel it in my bones that's we'll be successful today and end Jake Randell's reign of terror upon the city.'' Said Sonny.

Miles got to Philidelphia with his helper and exchanged freighters to leave for New York City. With a certain other aboard.

Fud, Weitz, and Pointdexter staked out Randell's club waiting for him to leave.

Last edited by son of lockman; 01-14-2016 at 12:57 PM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    It was 12:30 pm

''There's Randell fellas. Let's get going then. Said Elmer Fud.''

And Randell and 2 of his men took off in his car. With the NYPD fallowing him.

''Car 47 to headquarters. Patch me in to Captain Richardson.''

Thread Information