Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we have a problem Garrett?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one who thinks BGC needs to go. Huge troll faggot that nobody likes. Later fag.

Dude you tattle and cry to admin about me bringing up the story about you killing your father and you getting away with it. I hold my fingers on every one of your horrible posts since then over the slight chance that you aren't a character and you chose to come at me unprovoked?

I said weeks ago all that was needed was five regular posters to tell me to leave and I would. So far it's Sonatine and Pooh for sure. It's just three more people needed that post regularly and I will consider myself banned.

I was under the impression that people liked me here or were at least pretending to for unknown reasons. I have the same personality I always did, I'm just in a way better mood in general which may show you different sides to it. Nothing was created. This is me.

Maybe I will regret banning myself around WSOP time but as of now it is quite apparent that a forum that enjoys the posting style of the likes of Pooh is just not the forum for me.

1. Pooh
    2. Sonatine
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?

Fill in the names and you can find me at chimpout if you need me.
    You won't be missed around here, I can assure you that much. If your sense of humor is making fun of deceased family members then you may want to reconsider your life. Maybe the first couple of times it was cute but nobody wants to read that shit repeated every fucking day. Especially since you sent me that pm apologizing a few months ago and then starting right the fuck back up. How about you leave and go fuck yourself. Not one poster here gives a rats ass about anything you post anyways.

Comments

lvpkr1009: I would miss you and there's nothing gay about that rep

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

Dude you tattle and cry to admin about me bringing up the story about you killing your father and you getting away with it. I hold my fingers on every one of your horrible posts since then over the slight chance that you aren't a character and you chose to come at me unprovoked?

I said weeks ago all that was needed was five regular posters to tell me to leave and I would. So far it's Sonatine and Pooh for sure. It's just three more people needed that post regularly and I will consider myself banned.

I was under the impression that people liked me here or were at least pretending to for unknown reasons. I have the same personality I always did, I'm just in a way better mood in general which may show you different sides to it. Nothing was created. This is me.

Maybe I will regret banning myself around WSOP time but as of now it is quite apparent that a forum that enjoys the posting style of the likes of Pooh is just not the forum for me.

1. Pooh
    2. Sonatine
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?

You won't be missed around here, I can assure you that much. If your sense of humor is making fun of deceased family members then you may want to reconsider your life. Maybe the first couple of times it was cute but nobody wants to read that shit repeated every fucking day. Especially since you sent me that pm apologizing a few months ago and then starting right the fuck back up. How about you leave and go fuck yourself. Not one poster here gives a rats ass about anything you post anyways.

I'm not making fun of deceased family members. I'm making fun of you Lyle. Hypocrites are the single most appalling thing to me. With a close second being those that jump at the chance to destroy the weak and helpless while letting any and everything slide when dealing with a person that might hit back.

Ever since like 10 minutes after I read Druffs pm to me about you being a bitch and not being able to handle things and for me to leave you alone I have. That was months ago. I've ignored all of your painfully boring posts and bit my fingers. Then you come in now and start talking unprovoked. Then after coming at me unprovoked you have the nerve to try to play the victim AGAIN. You may be the worst person and biggest hypocrite to ever make an account here.

Comments

varys: big fan fwiw
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 04-21-2014 at 04:55 PM.

Load Metric
    I like BGC

I thought he only called out your dad dying because you act like youre a financial wizard, but really inherited a bunch of $? obv I dont know the backstory, but that's why I thought he always came at you.
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 5 guests)
    Brittney Griner's Clit,
    BUBBLES,
    Corrigan,
    simpdog,
    SrslySirius,
    tony bagadonuts

Surely one of you queers will add your name to the list. I want to get this over.

1. Pooh
    2. Sonatine
    3. DJ Chaps
    4. ?
    5. ?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    I like BGC

I thought he only called out your dad dying because you act like youre a financial wizard, but really inherited a bunch of $? obv I dont know the backstory, but that's why I thought he always came at you.

DING DING DING!!!!

Which would have been fine if he didn't literally talk shit about any and every one struggling in the world and adopt this pile on weak mentality that is a fucking virus around here.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Brittney Griner's Clit,
    BUBBLES,
    Corrigan,
    simpdog,
    SrslySirius,
    tony bagadonuts

Surely one of you queers will add your name to the list. I want to get this over.

1. Pooh
    2. Sonatine
    3. DJ Chaps
    4. ?
    5. ?
    You don't want to leave, leaving is easy, you'd be gone by now.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

1. Pooh
    2. Sonatine
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?

Go back to chimpout, we don't need no cum guzzling, brother fucking, redneck faggots around here.

Hey hey hey...everyone calm down or I will be forced to shoot you with my breakfast gun!

Name:  20140415_070244.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  320.9 KB

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: lol

smithbk: that's some spread

WillieMcFML: ruger p95 rep

rum dick: bb gun rep

Bronze
    Load Metric
    BGC you can add me but only because I think youre too much of a pussy to do it

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: lol that doesn't count.

Load Metric

I'm not making fun of deceased family members. I'm making fun of you Lyle. Hypocrites are the single most appalling thing to me. With a close second being those that jump at the chance to destroy the weak and helpless while letting any and everything slide when dealing with a person that might hit back.

Ever since like 10 minutes after I read Druffs pm to me about you being a bitch and not being able to handle things and for me to leave you alone I have. That was months ago. I've ignored all of your painfully boring posts and bit my fingers. Then you come in now and start talking unprovoked. Then after coming at me unprovoked you have the nerve to try to play the victim AGAIN. You may be the worst person and biggest hypocrite to ever make an account here.
    Slightly embellishing now aren't we? Druff told you to stop like 2-3 weeks ago, not months. The pm you sent me was months ago basically telling me you were going to stop. The deceased family members angle is old and played out yet its all you got. The guy left me a few dollar, BFD. I'm worth 15 times what he left me so yeah I suppose it was all the money I got from him. Again, go fuck yourself.

Load Metric
    Brittney Griner's Clit,
    BUBBLES,
    Corrigan,
    simpdog,
    SrslySirius,
    tony bagadonuts

1. Pooh
    2. Sonatine
    3. DJ Chaps
    4. ?
    5. ?

I do like a few posters. Or at least think I do. I even like Druff even though no doubt he has messed with me on numerous dupes. I'm an easily forgiving person to a fault and in return expect to be forgiven for what I do.

With that said if five people who post regularly truly believe I should be banned then I will be on my way. It's not like I want five people to do this. I just want to find out quickly one way or the other.

Load Metric
    I'm gonna check out first episode of season two of Orphan Black. You guys can have your Game of Thrones crap.

Load Metric
    lol @ deliberately leaving JACKDANIELS off the list.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    I like BGC

Calling out some strangers deceased father is faggot no matter how much you hate the poster. Then rehash the same BS for months on end. That's probably half the reason he is so hated around here. You hate me yourself yet you don't even stoop to that level. Sure he can say I complained to Druff. I put up with the shit for half a year, asked him to stop politely and he basically told me to pound sand. I was sick of reading it. If you guys had any idea what my poor father went through the year he had his illness you'd fucking hate BGC too. The guy was less than 100 pounds when he died at 69 yrs old and my brother and I had to carry him around his last few days.

Bronze
    Load Metric

I do like a few posters. Or at least think I do. I even like Druff even though no doubt he has messed with me on numerous dupes. I'm an easily forgiving person to a fault and in return expect to be forgiven for what I do.

With that said if five people who post regularly truly believe I should be banned then I will be on my way. It's not like I want five people to do this. I just want to find out quickly one way or the other.
    ok ok now this is starting to get cry babyish.. Letting people decide what you do is stupid.... letting interweb people decide what you do is fucking VERY VERY STUPID... looks a little too waaaaah waaaaah im taking my ball and going home.

Comments

Pooh: He's being a woah is me attention whoring faggot right now.

Load Metric
    Pooh that sympathy stuff will really only work on a person like me. The souls up in this place are Manute Bol black. If I say anything ever about your father again then shoot me. Seriously. You can call me a fag all day and talk shit about everyone and I won't go there. I really won't.

Load Metric
    Calm the fuck down nerds!!!!

Load Metric
    This is the shit that happens when you put things from your real life out there. And people wonder why everyone stays so damn secretive around these parts.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Atually now that im thinking about it is garrett banned or something? havent seen him around for a week or so

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LEVEL ACCOUNT View Post

ok ok now this is starting to get cry babyish.. Letting people decide what you do is stupid.... letting interweb people decide what you do is fucking VERY VERY STUPID... looks a little too waaaaah waaaaah im taking my ball and going home.

I'm a little bit emo I suppose. In combination with really truly wanting to know if five regular posters wanted me banned.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LEVEL ACCOUNT View Post
    Atually now that im thinking about it is garrett banned or something? havent seen him around for a week or so

Congratulations on being the only person who noticed or cared.

Comments

LEVEL ACCOUNT: Fag Pedo REP

rum dick: def dago rep and yes i cheated and used d twice and pretended the p wasnt there but whatevs
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information