Page 53 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1729

Thread: Game of Meh

Load Metric
    gameoftines plays lol

Load Metric
    It does feel like everything is coming at us so quickly compared to the slow pace and buildup of past seasons.

Imy glad Danaerys and Jon finally met and am curious how the family lineage comes into effect.
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegnation22 View Post
    It does feel like everything is coming at us so quickly compared to the slow pace and buildup of past seasons.

Imy glad Danaerys and Jon finally met and am curious how the family lineage comes into effect.
    It's bad news I think. If Dany finds out then she realises that Jon is the heir and not her. She can't claim to be last Targ. Her not knowing means she's more likely to cooperate or we might have some House of Plantagenet style infighting over who is the rightful heir.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegnation22 View Post

It's bad news I think. If Dany finds out then she realises that Jon is the heir and not her. She can't claim to be last Targ. Her not knowing means she's more likely to cooperate or we might have some House of Plantagenet style infighting over who is the rightful heir.
    Im not sure that it will lead to fighting/war considering she's already going after queen cersei and Kings landing and the fact that the night king with white walkers are coming that jon and the North are preparing for....would they risk losing those battles??? Would Jon still be the heir considering he still would be a bastard???...Maybe it will lead to a relationship and breeding between the two. I'm not sure but I certainly am looking forward to how it plays out.
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Gold
    Load Metric
    jon is not going to suddenly want to be a conqueror. he only has taken positions of power/authority when it is thrust upon him. if/when he finds out about his targaryen heritage he is still going to identify as a northerner and that will be his priority. most likely scenario imo is he and dany come to some agreement where the north gets independence from the iron throne in exchange for his help turning the tables against cersei now that they are just taking Ls left and right.

the wildcard is going to be bran seeing rhaegar + lyanna interactions/convos/motivations for running off and having an ice and fire baby.

Load Metric
    i dont think jon survives, and i do think sansa kills him.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i'd be impressed if they had the balls to do that.

Load Metric
    Since your predictions are always wrong, I guess this ain't happening......
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Also, i haven't seen the next season being postponed to 2019.

so weird, i just assumed alex jones would be all over this.

No, he's busy talking about bitcoin being donkdown.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    just watched this weeks episode with a few people here. demonoid & iptorrents has it up! best episode this season
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    just watched this weeks episode with a few people here. demonoid & iptorrents has it up! best episode this season
    Couldn't resist, grabbed and watched it earlier. Hard to not give spoilers, so I won't say anything else, other than a top shelf episode.

Load Metric
    Enjoyed it. Not much to add. Arya killing LF w the dagger str8 up seesms unGOTish but probs goin down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    So does/did Jon bend the knee?

Gold
    Load Metric
    just gimme god tier last 15 mins every episode and we're good

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post
    Enjoyed it. Not much to add. Arya killing LF w the dagger str8 up seesms unGOTish but probs goin down.

its hard to know what to make of the appearance of that dagger. its been missing since season 1, its valerian steel (which fucks up white walkers), and its got a huge amount of history behind it.

maybe it doesnt show up again until arya goes full musashi miyamoto with it on the undead in season 8 or something, but its weird seeing this thing pop out of nowhere like this in a chekhov's gun sorta way.

also, bit of mma math...:

hound = mountain, bre > hound, arya > bre, so..... arya > zombie mountain?

tl;dr its super hard to imagine how they fit this thing into the plot in the next 182 minutes, and it seems fairly stupid for it to pop up now if its not going to be relevant until july of 2018.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I been waiting for this episode for six fucking years. Fucking finally I got to see some dragons really tear up some shit. Well, a dragon at least.

Shoutout to handicapme for posting that it was out, I got to look like Mr. Cool Ice to my buds when they watched it at my place a day early

Load Metric

its hard to know what to make of the appearance of that dagger. its been missing since season 1, its valerian steel (which fucks up white walkers), and its got a huge amount of history behind it.

maybe it doesnt show up again until arya goes full musashi miyamoto with it on the undead in season 8 or something, but its weird seeing this thing pop out of nowhere like this in a chekhov's gun sorta way.

tl;dr its super hard to imagine how they fit this thing into the plot in the next 182 minutes, and it seems fairly stupid for it to pop up now if its not going to be relevant until july of 2018.
    It was like they took an episode to give hella nods to the readers.

Jon shouldve beaten Theon half to death. That was weak af.
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric

1v1 rested and fed i have Hound at #1. Brienne was a bad matchup imo. This is actually a completely crazy topic now considering how many greats have been killed or maimed. Arya may not count if shes effectively Jaqen Hagar.

Mountain is probably who the show is trying to show us is #1 but knowing he looks like a slow clown on screen makes this hard for me to accept.
    1. Ghost
    2.whoever

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    So does/did Jon bend the knee?
    He seems to suspect hes dealing with the mad queen.

Load Metric
    my first thought was she uses it to kill cersei as revenge for bran

Thread Information