Page 52 of 87 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1729

Thread: Game of Meh

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post
    Bran going full weirdo in his description of sansas rape was pretty unnecessary. Just spill the jon beans and bring on the white walkers imo.

i kinda loved that scene. i like that someone at some point was like "so wow... bran.... 3 eyed raven or no, that dudes got some serious PTS going on, right?"
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Somehow I feel like the white walkers just want little sam.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    shoutout to the quietest fleet of the 14 seas

Load Metric
    I really think this will end now the way GRRM probably wants it to, which is Dany (girl of his dreams IRL) on the throne, Jon (who GRRM wishes he could be) riding back north to be warden of the north, and Sam (who GRRM is) writing everything down that just happened. Final scene will be Jon departing from the Citadel.

Load Metric
    The one thing that bugs about game of thrones youtube conspiracy theories is the authors of said videos refer to the books alot when they know damn well the show runners are pretty much doing the equivalent of making an alternate reality of the existing GRRM has already lay forth in the books in which it may or may not be inline with the entire plot of the books.

So pretty much anything can happen and I just wasted hours of my life, oh well back to the post war Nazi international and the breakaway civilization videos.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    The one thing that bugs about game of thrones youtube conspiracy theories is the authors of said videos refer to the books alot when they know damn well the show runners are pretty much doing the equivalent of making an alternate reality of the existing GRRM has already lay forth in the books in which it may or may not be inline with the entire plot of the books.

So pretty much anything can happen and I just wasted hours of my life, oh well back to the post war Nazi international and the breakaway civilization videos.

GRRM made it very clear that he wouldnt allow them to do the show if they werent beholden to the principle/base book plots, and went so far as to quiz them on end-game shit regarding Jon's parentage that no one beyond the most focused aspies could possibly have picked up on.

That said, yeah fuck those videos, like just on principle.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    someone made a great observation; we just burned through easily an entire season in like one episode. thats a bit outrageous.

Load Metric
    so am i correct that jon snow is the true king as he was rhaegar's son or based on GOT lineage rules, it should go to jon's aunt, danerys?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    so am i correct that jon snow is the true king as he was rhaegar's son or based on GOT lineage rules, it should go to jon's aunt, danerys?

i believe jon snow would be first in line.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Jon Snow's parents were both noble, but they weren't married. I think that makes him ineligible.

Rhaegar's was married to Elia Martell. Tywin Lannister had her and her kids murdered because they had a claim to the throne.

Comments

sonatine: interesting!

Load Metric
    someone made a great observation; we just burned through easily an entire season in like one episode. thats a bit outrageous.
    yeah i agree im still enjoying the show obv but right now the pacing just feels way too rushed esp compared to earlier seasons when was waaaaay slower

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    yeah i agree im still enjoying the show obv but right now the pacing just feels way too rushed esp compared to earlier seasons when was waaaaay slower

honestly one of the hallmarks of the show was that it was super indulgent and slowly paced and all these intricate plotlines were examined in aspie-caliber detail and we literally just sawed through 80% of the peripheral characters in one ep.

Load Metric
    yeah ikr it hurts me too lol they are basically squeezing an easy 3 full seasons of material into 1.5 seasons

its still gonna be fun to watch but show definitely loses a lot of what made it great by rushing the ending

Load Metric
    I'm in Europe right now....in case anyone is curious your $15 a month for HBO to go doesn't work anywhere else then Murcia.

Fucking bullshit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I'm in Europe right now....in case anyone is curious your $15 a month for HBO to go doesn't work anywhere else then Murcia.

Fucking bullshit.

Kodi

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

Jon Snow's parents were both noble, but they weren't married. I think that makes him ineligible.

Rhaegar's was married to Elia Martell. Tywin Lannister had her and her kids murdered because they had a claim to the throne.
    Targaryens having their own rules re: marrying relatives, taking two wives, etc makes this part unclear imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Fucking bullshit.

A girl I went to HS with lives in France. She uses my DIRECTV login to watch GOT on HBO GO.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Name:  20476430_1673642105981740_2308153018470030617_n.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  69.0 KB

speaking of which, how is it that literally no one seems to have heard about john snow being killed/resurrected?

varys and tyrion seriously manage a global network of spies, id imagine it would be very much their wheelhouse to pass that one on, given that there were a hundred+ witnesses, and its the literal only possible explanation for john snow no longer being head of the nights watch.

im just saying, its exhausting constantly playing the "well the writers have a lot on their plate" card.

Load Metric
    Lol gameoftineaments.

I really don't think the show will emulate the book plot in this or the last season of the show.

Also, i haven't seen the next season being postponed to 2019.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: rofl gameoftines

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Also, i haven't seen the next season being postponed to 2019.

so weird, i just assumed alex jones would be all over this.

Thread Information