Page 51 of 87 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1729

Thread: Game of Meh

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    If i see a midget on a dragon i will lose my shit lol, it really will be game of meh.

I like watching the show, it's become an interesting allegory to how our world works, rich elite factions always squabbling for power and ofcourse us peons are just fodder for their agenda.

tyrian is a targaryan by a lot of theories hence the dragons having a certain affinity for him. so yeah it could well come to pass.
    After all the bullshit about him killing his mother And being a good Lanister I'd personally consider that a Major Leauge Shark jumping moment.

Load Metric
    So the sea next to the wall freezes and the white walkers just walk around the wall.....interesting.
    You would have thought someone would have considered that for the thousands of years the Wall has stood.
    You can almost picture the writers in the room working with the show runners.

"Well we have a huge battle with special effects and the knight king uses his Jedi powers and smashes the wall down..... it will make Hardhome look like child play"

"We don't have the budget or the time.... can you come up with something cheaper and faster"

"Well.... Fuck it? Maybe just have them walk around the wall?"

"Brilliant.... let's go with that"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    So the sea next to the wall freezes and the white walkers just walk around the wall.....interesting.
    You would have thought someone would have considered that for the thousands of years the Wall has stood.
    You can almost picture the writers in the room working with the show runners.

"Well we have a huge battle with special effects and the knight king uses his Jedi powers and smashes the wall down..... it will make Hardhome look like child play"

"We don't have the budget or the time.... can you come up with something cheaper and faster"

"Well.... Fuck it? Maybe just have them walk around the wall?"

"Brilliant.... let's go with that"

SFTRUE

except you forgot one thing, intead of "fuck it they'll just walk around the wall when it freezes", i imagine they got more creative, "fuck it, we'll insert some bullshit about the winter only being cold enough to freeze the water next to the wall every 8,000 years or so".
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

tyrian is a targaryan by a lot of theories hence the dragons having a certain affinity for him. so yeah it could well come to pass.
    After all the bullshit about him killing his mother And being a good Lanister I'd personally consider that a Major Leauge Shark jumping moment.

https://winteriscoming.net/2016/05/0...y-a-targaryen/

its really not that far fetched.

Comments

WillieMcFML: coge as fuck
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    quick reminder there is just over 4 hours of footage left in this season.

yeah.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

https://winteriscoming.net/2016/05/0...y-a-targaryen/

its really not that far fetched.
    Apparently it's a big deal in Targaryen history for them to fight using 3 dragons ridden by 3 Targaryens.

This book quote is super interesting-

Particularly of note is a conversation with Jon in A Game of Thrones. Tyrion says:

When I was your age, I used to dream of having a dragon of my own. Oh, yes. Even a stunted, twisted, ugly little boy can look down over the world when he’s seated on a dragon’s back. I used to start fires in the bowels of Casterly Rock and stare at the flames for hours, pretending they were dragon fire. Sometimes I’d imagine my father burning. At other times, my sister. Don’t look at me that way, bastard. I know your secret. You’ve dreamt the same kind of dreams.
    Tyrion killing Cersie with a dragon would be pretty great.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Apparently it's a big deal in Targaryen history for them to fight using 3 dragons ridden by 3 Targaryens.

This book quote is super interesting-

Particularly of note is a conversation with Jon in A Game of Thrones. Tyrion says:

When I was your age, I used to dream of having a dragon of my own. Oh, yes. Even a stunted, twisted, ugly little boy can look down over the world when he’s seated on a dragon’s back. I used to start fires in the bowels of Casterly Rock and stare at the flames for hours, pretending they were dragon fire. Sometimes I’d imagine my father burning. At other times, my sister. Don’t look at me that way, bastard. I know your secret. You’ve dreamt the same kind of dreams.
    Tyrion killing Cersie with a dragon would be pretty great.

It was prophesized that Cersei would die with a brothers hands around her throat, so I expect either Tyrion or Jamie are going to sort her out.

But yeah I mean, Tyrion + Blondie + John Snow = 3 Targaryens on 3 dragons, I could see it pretty easily.

Probably not for the sacking of Kings Landing, which I assume is now fast tracked because Euron etc, but probably next season when Bran dimes John out to Sansa about the whole Targaryen dad thing and Sansa goes full Queen of the North in earnest.

Load Metric
    i would love to see an alternate ending where samwell tarley rides a dragon

Load Metric
    [Scene:

Jon Snow has been knocked off his dragon by the Night King and is badly hurt.

Samwel Tarley (who had been previously immobilized) rushes towards the dragon, and after hesitating mounts it.

The dragon takes off towards the Night King.

Jon Snow yells "No Samuel! NO!, you'll..die"

Samwel Tarley replies "you know nothing, Jon Snow. My name isn't Samwel, it's....AZOR AHAI"

*flashback to when Samwel was trying to cure Jorah, and although successful he dies as a result, and is reborn as Azor Ahai*

Azor launches off the dragon, tumbling in the air like Yoda towards the Night King

Name:  reign_of_fire.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  3.9 KB
    *photoshop Samwel/Azor's head*

Azor pulls out two pieces of dragon glass from behind his back like twin katanas while flying through the air and lands as he puts the two pieces of dragon glass though the Night King's eyes

/Scene]

Gold
    Load Metric
    Lay off the dope Willie.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lay off the dope Willie.
    don't be hating just cause you're jealous i have a bright future in GoT fan-fiction

also, SS has been viewing this thread for like half an hour so hopefully he's busy pshopping and bringing my vision to life

Load Metric
    Final season has been postponed to 2019.

Not an opposite pick, not fake news.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    bumping back a few of the more popular threads I buried to page 2.

Comments

jsearles22: DIAGF

Load Metric
    sorry, just want to make sure i have this right... tyrion.... redwitch... varys...... at no point... was like "where is the worst place euron's fleet could pop up, that would coincidentally be the most obvious and likely place for it to pop up"...

i mean look, i enjoyed the episode and all but you know, team dragon is down 0-2 and its getting awkward.

also sandsnakes ending up a) captured and b) alive in cerseis dungeon is ludicrous.

Load Metric
    I just cant make myself care about human bad guys anymore. Euron is too little too late otherwise shits about to get massively stupid.

Jamie continues to change awkwardly from episode to episode. Are we supposed to like him at this point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    Ill say this much, I'm impressed by the wildcard factor. I assumed things would settle into a straight forward narrative slog towards the finish line and with half the season almost gone, I really have no idea what, if anything, is going to get resolved this season.

Load Metric
    Oh also Euron is at like an 8, and I need him at a 3.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Is Stannis dead? I'm not sure he is. Never saw his death

Load Metric
    Ramsey and his father discuss how Stannis was found dead but none of their soldiers claimed credit, and they would have rewarded the man who did it.

Load Metric
    Bran going full weirdo in his description of sansas rape was pretty unnecessary. Just spill the jon beans and bring on the white walkers imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Thread Information