Page 36 of 87 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Meh

Load Metric
    rum dick: that plot hole killed the sopranos for me

its a funny thing because the director insists that he wrote it as is 100% deliberately and never had any intention of following up on his fate. he just liked the idea of this man vanishing like some sort of spirit. i hope thats not bullshit, it helps a little.

Comments

rum dick: sounds a lot like tommy wiseau claiming he intended for the room to be a comedy all along
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The company that owns the rights to Hodor door stops. I wonder if they read the books and trademarked that shit awhile ago, or they just found out and came up with the idea.

and yes thats a real thing
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    The company that owns the rights to Hodor door stops. I wonder if they read the books and trademarked that shit awhile ago, or they just found out and came up with the idea.

and yes thats a real thing
    If that is a real thing, then it's a licensed product and the company pays royalties to the producers of GOT.

Load Metric
    You have got to be fucking kidding me.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    does not require desire on the woman's part. Only patience. "

Load Metric
    so basically the rest of the next 2 seasons are going to be killing off anyone who isnt somehow directly relevant to the final fight with night king.

how totally boring.

if arya's fucking plotline ends with her drinking from the fountain in the temple, im seriously done giving a fuck about this show.

Load Metric
    For a show that I was complaining about having so much happen in so little time 2 weeks ago not a whole lot happened tonight, the hound aside.

Load Metric
    heated.

Load Metric
    First episode in the run without the Imp?

First episode that didn't open with the opening credits?

Seriously nothing happened tonight....

Starks still don't have an army
    Arya is being hunted
    Greyjoys are on the run
    I guess we confirmed that the queen isn't really Slurping the kool aide
    River run.... Well everyone's there. Including Bron
    And then we have the Hound....

Honestly nothing happened

Load Metric
    let me make sure i understand this.

arya gets told by the supergod assassin "someones face is going on that fucking pole so do your job".

arya then goes totally rogue, blows off her job, then capers around the fucking streets like shes on a fucking bar crawl?

thats basically

Comments

gauchojake: poochie rep

Load Metric
    Sooo now that theyve changed the elder brother/hound stuff into a hippie convent im not seeing how the hound ends up repping the faith, esp when it appears sandors new value system does not align with that of the high sparrow.

Any iron islander not named euron is drawing stone dead to be significant in the big war so yeah whenever they want to quit wasting screentime to "develop" the greyjoy characters by making them dykes and dickless idiots...

No tyrion/dany in an ep is crazy and pretty sure that was the first cold open theyve done. It did in fact disappoint just like everything else obv.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    let me make sure i understand this.

arya gets told by the supergod assassin "someones face is going on that fucking pole so do your job".

arya then goes totally rogue, blows off her job, then capers around the fucking streets like shes on a fucking bar crawl?

thats basically
    It appears she paid more attention to the part in assassin class about swiftly grabbing coinpurses and couldnt be bothered with the facechanging/disguise aspect.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post

Any iron islander not named euron is drawing stone dead to be significant in the big war

I more than half suspect that all the Starks (hedge on John tho) end up dead by the end of the next 3 episodes, and I expect Littlefinger will engineer it and give (Stoneheart) Sansa a shitty toad/scorpion parable as she bleeds out.

Because it reallllllly looks like this ends with Danysquad beating Night King but getting all but wiped out in the process, with Kings Landing none the wiser queue scheming and scene.

Load Metric
    Also GRRM is shitbedding his legacy by letting this soap opera solve his books.

Comments

Sol: god rep

Load Metric
    f the haters, i've enjoyed every episode this season

Comments

varys: Even though im disappointed, it remains ringer off viewing

Mintjewlips: f the haters rep

gut:

Load Metric
    Also GRRM is shitbedding his legacy by letting this soap opera solve his books.
    Im sure he really cares about your opinion

Comments

Sol: tine is god

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. hang or shoot yourself.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    HEY GUYS LETS HAVE ARYA BLEEDING OUT AND THE HOUND BACK ON THE HUNT AT THE END OF THIS EP. ITS LIKE SO DEEEEEEP BRAH.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    f the haters, i've enjoyed every episode this season

aaaand also I agree with this. Hound + Bronn was solid this ep.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post

Any iron islander not named euron is drawing stone dead to be significant in the big war

I more than half suspect that all the Starks (hedge on John tho) end up dead by the end of the next 3 episodes, and I expect Littlefinger will engineer it and give (Stoneheart) Sansa a shitty toad/scorpion parable as she bleeds out.

Because it reallllllly looks like this ends with Danysquad beating Night King but getting all but wiped out in the process, with Kings Landing none the wiser queue scheming and scene.
    I kind of agree.

My current guess: All the Starks except Bran die eventually. Jon (not technically a Stark) & Dany are together for the final fights/at the end, whether as lovers or bro & sis or....both. Bran helps sway the war in the side of the living by "cheating" history somehow, and then goes off to be the lonely 3ER. Tyrion has taken over as King at KL by this point as well, after being dropped off by Danysquad.

Load Metric
    fairly interesting theory being bandied about that it was disguised jaqen who got stabbed, not arya; last nights arya appeared to be right handed, and incomprehensibly stupid. perhaps this is jaqen paying his debt to her, or simply demonstrating some neo-eastern nihilist streak.

Thread Information