Thread: Game of Meh

Load Metric
    You nerds have wasted your lives

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    You nerds have wasted your lives

gare is literally terrified of skeletons PROOF AT :07

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Honestly, I'm embarassed I didn't bail in the beginning of book 1 when I saw GRRM was using rape and incest as major underlining themes.

Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    At this point I don't know how it will end
    Theres only one way this whole endeavor ends. With all of us collectively realizing we've been had.

If you think this fantastical obese hack sicko piece of shit is setting you up for anything other than complete and utter disappointment than you are sorely mistaken.

George is a truly demented individual playing a sick twisted game and sadly we're the marks.

Comments

JimmyG_415: Exactly, every time start reading back stories or interviews w/GRRM on those, I'm like wtf am i doing?
    Last edited by Henry; 05-31-2016 at 12:33 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    Honestly, I'm embarassed I didn't bail in the beginning of book 1 when I saw GRRM was using rape and incest as major underlining themes.

Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    At this point I don't know how it will end
    Theres only one way this whole endeavor ends. With all of us collectively realizing we've been had.

If you think this fantastical obese hack sicko piece of shit is setting you up for anything other than complete and utter disappointment than you are sorely mistaken.

George is a truly demented individual playing a sick twisted game and sadly we're the marks.
    I'm guessing it will end with an M-60 rigged in the back of a car.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    Its been said before but in his (rare) defense, if youre writing about The War of Roses, youre going to have a lot of rape and incest in your mix.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    YUNG JACE vs The Lunch Lady is more interesting

Load Metric
    like hes reaching with lunch lady but ill give him cleverness but yung jace is just a super fat super old northwest mess like probably cant even afford ifc channel

Load Metric
    All this high fallutin plot arc venn diagram paraddidlage and no one mentions the cancellation of scheduled dormer flange?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    All this high fallutin plot arc venn diagram paraddidlage and no one mentions the cancellation of scheduled dormer flange?
    That question was like the elephant in the room. Nobody wanted to touch it.

Load Metric
    I have always hoped that the show would end back in the throne room @ kings, with just Varys and Littlefinger remaining, every other major player died in the battle against the white walkers.

Then the new buddy-comedy series starts with those two.

Load Metric
    i really need cersei to choose violence this sunday.

Comments

ToasterOven: yes

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I'm probably forgetting something....but i'm straining to try to figure out how that clip from the trailer plays out now. The trial by combat is already set. If I recall correctly that bit from the trailer was in a room with multiple people on both sides......unless the editors did one on us and just spliced audio/visual together?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    I'm probably forgetting something....but i'm straining to try to figure out how that clip from the trailer plays out now. The trial by combat is already set. If I recall correctly that bit from the trailer was in a room with multiple people on both sides......unless the editors did one on us and just spliced audio/visual together?
    Maybe she won't let them see Tommen because she sent him to his room?

Load Metric
    Two scenarios come to mind;

Tommen gives Cersei a pass and Kings Landing ISIS take exception.

..or....

Tommen decides to pull rank on Cersei and she isnt having it, eg "take my bitch mother back to the tower".

Load Metric
    also showrunners just confirmed that benjin = coldhands, which is just super considering grrm pointedly shot down that theory ages ago.

Load Metric
    Coldhands summary?

Load Metric
    http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Coldhands

also supposedly in the books, euron has a huge, huge plotline and is super relevant.

so now, on top of every fucking thing else, we need to shoehorn him into the final 12 hours.

they really need another season for this not to be a total 44 caliber bedshit.

Comments

ToasterOven:

varys: Book euron>>>show euron

Load Metric
    I was thinking wed get gregor vs the hound at some point. Al Swearngin is supposed to be the elder brother and im pretty sure that means the hound resurfaces. I assumed this was the violence cersei was on about.

Load Metric
    holy shit i forgot about swearngin. lol im guessing he gives one (1) speech to Jaimie about how fucked up war is for the little guy while walking with pilgrims and then is never heard from again.

i think gregor is going end up the one to face his zombie brother in the justice octagon. i think when cersei asks for someone to meet the mountain in battle, the crowds going to part and its going to be him standing there. but id be perfectly content for him to be our 'Russian in the New Jersey woods' here, where its simply assumed that hes alive and out and about and all that.

Comments

rum dick: that plot hole killed the sopranos for me

Load Metric
    holy shit i forgot about swearngin. lol im guessing he gives one (1) speech to Jaimie about how fucked up war is for the little guy while walking with pilgrims and then is never heard from again.

i think gregor is going end up the one to face his zombie brother in the justice octagon. i think when cersei asks for someone to meet the mountain in battle, the crowds going to part and its going to be him standing there. but id be perfectly content for him to be our 'Russian in the New Jersey woods' here, where its simply assumed that hes alive and out and about and all that.
    Nerdier nerds than you or I have been talking cleganebowl ever since the casting info came out and it really makes perfect sense. Sadly this show that never really needed any one person desperately needs someone like the hound right now. Jon and dany get way too much screentime and are both really fucking boring imo. Even if they went bonkers and cast a zombie joffrey itd be better than listening to that cunt scream in valyrian then do nothing for a couple more episodes.

Thread Information