Page 16 of 87 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Meh

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    “We are broken-hearted to share this news with our friends and family: Yesterday morning, while on a volunteer mission to protect wildlife in South Africa, Kate Chappell was involved in a tragic and fatal accident,” her sister, Jennifer, wrote on Facebook.

She was quite the activist, she not only protected the poor endangered lions, she fed them as well.

Here's pics of the driver who escaped:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Video interview with driver. Smirking fuck doesn't seem to give a shit that the girl died because he rolled down the window. Guy thinks he's a star or something. Maybe just a wee retarded. https://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/vide...ack-on-safari/
    Totally separate incident from what happened to the GOT editor. This happened a few months ago.

This guy is definitely a dumb ass though.

Load Metric
    I wish I was LION? That's fucking unBEARable

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

She was quite the activist, she not only protected the poor endangered lions, she fed them as well.

Here's pics of the driver who escaped:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Video interview with driver. Smirking fuck doesn't seem to give a shit that the girl died because he rolled down the window. Guy thinks he's a star or something. Maybe just a wee retarded. https://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/vide...ack-on-safari/
    Totally separate incident from what happened to the GOT editor. This happened a few months ago.

So another guy was the driver? They made it seem like there were 2 people in the vehicle and that he was the other guy. That's messed up.

Load Metric

So another guy was the driver? They made it seem like there were 2 people in the vehicle and that he was the other guy. That's messed up.
    Yes.

So for clarity, the guy that was in the video you posted had absolutely nothing to do with the incident that occurred with the girl (editor) of GOT.

The only thing that was relevant to his mauling as opposed to hers was that it happened in the same park, but again, months apart from one another. He was mauled in March, she was obv mauled yesterday. I have not seen any interviews with the actual driver of the mauling yesterday.

Lesson of the day... Lions will maul that ass, unless of course those lions are from Detroit.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    spoilers for tonights episode:

C- episode. im sorry but honestly.

for one thing, they totally and utterly ruined the fucking aria plotline. in the books she takes to assassination flawlessly. none of this 'oh dear im nervous and hesitant' shit. she fucks that insurance dude up. i really cant stress enough how disappointing this is. the aria plotline, wow... the books hung off that shit like wet rags. aria totally gave herself up to the faceless god, saving only a tiny portion of her previous agenda (her sword and her list). and this is super important because she is supposed to be AMAZING at it, and thats why the witch looks at her and is like "whoa this bitch is going to catch bodies and... jesus christ i might be one of them" when she gaffels that Baratheon bastard.

for another thing, stannis' heel turn with his daughter doesnt happen in the book. like at all. kids chilling in castle black, fucking with the giant.

only thing i can imagine is in the season finale, witchypoo breaks up with stannis and stannis is like fuck it im done and pulls a jack nicholson in a snow bank.

lastly, really? the queen has like how many thousands of unsullied and like 6 protecting her at a fucking UFC? a bunch of wealthy ex slave owners down most of them? really? reallllllly.....?

after last week, tonight was a real let down. meh. GAME OF MEH, IN FACT.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    spoilers for tonights episode:

C- episode. im sorry but honestly.

for one thing, they totally and utterly ruined the fucking aria plotline. in the books she takes to assassination flawlessly. none of this 'oh dear im nervous and hesitant' shit. she fucks that insurance dude up. i really cant stress enough how disappointing this is. the aria plotline, wow... the books hung off that shit like wet rags. aria totally gave herself up to the faceless god, saving only a tiny portion of her previous agenda (her sword and her list). and this is super important because she is supposed to be AMAZING at it, and thats why the witch looks at her and is like "whoa this bitch is going to catch bodies and... jesus christ i might be one of them" when she gaffels that Baratheon bastard.

for another thing, stannis' heel turn with his daughter doesnt happen in the book. like at all. kids chilling in castle black, fucking with the giant.

only thing i can imagine is in the season finale, witchypoo breaks up with stannis and stannis is like fuck it im done and pulls a jack nicholson in a snow bank.

lastly, really? the queen has like how many thousands of unsullied and like 6 protecting her at a fucking UFC? a bunch of wealthy ex slave owners down most of them? really? reallllllly.....?

after last week, tonight was a real let down. meh. GAME OF MEH, IN FACT.

You're literally fucking retarded
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Really wish they hadn't gone there.

This was like when Wallace was killed in The Wire, but worse.

Load Metric
    it was totally fucking gratuitous and totally unnecessary to further the plot. really frustrated and grossed out.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

So another young actor lost their job on GOT? What if this is a setup? Did they mention something about the girl being a Targaryen? What if fire can't kill her? I'm not saying she's gonna lay dragon eggs, but seriously.. think about it. Things are said in order in these things for a reason. I'm not taking bets that i'm right, but I do like to riff on the absurd.

But all and all the dragon scenes had me smiling.

Load Metric
    it was totally fucking gratuitous and totally unnecessary to further the plot. really frustrated and grossed out.
    LOL at this becoming a complaint about GoT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    LOL at this becoming a complaint about GoT
    You mean all those titties were necessary?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Tits are always necessary.

Comments

4Dragons: tits or ... oh you can stay

Load Metric
    I can still hear her screams.

Ugh!

Load Metric

Ugh!
    Half way thru I turned the volume off. Begging her mom and dad, screaming. In a show with incest, rape, flaying, etc this was the one scene I couldn't stomach

Comments

vegas1369: Yup

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Ugh!
    Half way thru I turned the volume off. Begging her mom and dad, screaming. In a show with incest, rape, flaying, etc this was the one scene I couldn't stomach
    I sat through it, but wish I hadn't now. I was hoping that someone would come in and save the day, but as witnessed in many episodes before, and then last night, unless you have a dragon backing you that never happens in GOT.

Load Metric
    Funny thing... I was also thinking Arya would somehow stop the raping of the little girl in the brothel, but obv that didn't happen either.

It was not a good night to be a young girl on GOT.

Load Metric
    Whats really pissing me off is that they are priming the deaths now.

When Ned died, it was shocking. When Geoffrey died, it was shocking. Same for pretty much everyone up until recently. Now they do 'kiss of death' scenes. EG finger-dude giving Shireen a statue of Rainbow Dash. Or Stannis looking stoic while his daughter cooked.

Stannis hasnt even died in the books yet but its a mortal lock that all this led up to some sort of contrived retribution where he 'gets his' and thats so fucking gay and exactly what the show wasnt about for the longest.

Its shite writing and ugh.

Load Metric
    I'm thinking they changed the writing team (uncredited monkeys), got sloppy and/or simply got lucky in the earlier seasons regarding editing decisions.

In the first 3 seasons they mostly just did basic editing and combining some characters from the source material. Something that probably should have been done before the books were published. The changes they made were mostly removing some of GRRM's pedoey obsessions such as Khaleesi being slightly older than 14.

In the last 2 seasons they seem to think everything is better with extra rape, killing kids and random torture scenes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    I'm thinking they changed the writing team (uncredited monkeys), got sloppy and/or simply got lucky in the earlier seasons regarding editing decisions.

In the first 3 seasons they mostly just did basic editing and combining some characters from the source material. Something that probably should have been done before the books were published. The changes they made were mostly removing some of GRRM's pedoey obsessions such as Khaleesi being slightly older than 14.

In the last 2 seasons they seem to think everything is better with extra rape, killing kids and random torture scenes.

yeah they definitely seem to be losing their sense of artistry. they could, and should, have stretched out season 5 into 2 seasons. there has been little to no nuance this season and where we have found it has been utter shit tangents like fatty and his marm.

id like something, anything meaningful to get resolved next sunday but im pretty sure its going to be nothing but cliffhangers until next year.

Thread Information