Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Meh

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Lol @ grown "men" enjoying this fantasy SHITE

You wouldn't know good writing even if somebody bludgeoned you with a copy of Moby Dick.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Cock merchant was the shining star of that episode.
    Yep.

Load Metric
    Name:  155836d1422993868-simon-adebisi-hbos-oz-dolemite-simon-adebisi-.png
Views: 451
Size:  287.9 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Lol @ grown "men" enjoying this fantasy SHITE

You wouldn't know good writing even if somebody bludgeoned you with a copy of Moby Dick.
    You think that shite is good writing? Doesn't really surprise me considering your name is "4dragons". I much prefer writing in the style of somerset maugham.. Go ahead and google that you fucking inbred cunt. Oh and nice photoshops you fucking dork.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

Gracias, and you are correct in some ways, but I can pretty easily avoid them everywhere but here, as I don't read about the show anywhere else.

Not like you gave away anything big, but if you don't use the spoiler tags here, neither does the guy who responds to you, and all of a sudden the entire thread turns spoily.
    Crowe if you're avoiding spoilers like the plague, why bother clicking on this thread until you're caught up?
    I was caught up, silly knucklehead. I just wasn't ahead of the pack like some.

It was about the first 4 eps of this season leaking online in a decent but not-so-great resolution, and some people watching those before they aired, some waited until they aired in full resolution. I just didn't want spoilers of episodes that hadn't aired yet, that's all. Pretty isolated scenario.
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 05-18-2015 at 03:50 PM.

Load Metric

You think that shite is good writing? Doesn't really surprise me considering your name is "4dragons". I much prefer writing in the style of somerset maugham.. Go ahead and google that you fucking inbred cunt. Oh and nice photoshops you fucking dork.

I think you just admitted to having a vagina.

Load Metric
    So is the lesson here that theocracy is worse than hereditary dictatorship or what?

Load Metric
    Least favorite ep this season by miles.

Samwell Tarley is not a compelling character and his seduction was screen time stolen from the only plot line worth following; Arya turning into a full blown merchant of death.

Comments

Suicide King: Exactly
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Samwell Tarley is not a compelling character and his seduction was screen time stolen from the only plot line worth following; Arya turning into a full blown merchant of death.
    samwell tarley is god

/thread

before i read any more spoilers

Load Metric

I still don't know what his storyline has to do with anything? "We need this guy to fill in when Jon Snow fucks off to never never land for a few ep's and oh he figured out dragon glass." is all i'm getting.

Load Metric

I still don't know what his storyline has to do with anything? "We need this guy to fill in when Jon Snow fucks off to never never land for a few ep's and oh he figured out dragon glass." is all i'm getting.

they already wrote out the only plot line he was relevant to. 100% serious.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Silver
    Load Metric
    the martell characters and story line feels like a bad xena the warrior princess episode.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by superallah View Post
    the martell characters and story line feels like a bad xena the warrior princess episode.
    Listen, if Ted Raimi shows up in an ep of GOT, nothing but good could come of it.

Load Metric
    I really didn't care for ramse raping the stark girl. Could really done with out that. Those 2 guys beat Sam to near death and try to rape the girl and their punishment is getting growled at by a dog?

Load Metric
    Its more than a little satisfying to see that the reaction to last nights episode has been universal disappointment across the board. Pretty much the only part that was winful was dropping the Tyrion/Jorah slavery plot, but who knows, would anyone be surprised if we ended up right back in it because queen whatsherface was like "i hate u 4 ever!" and banished them next Sunday?

Load Metric
    Its more than a little satisfying to see that the reaction to last nights episode has been universal disappointment across the board. Pretty much the only part that was winful was dropping the Tyrion/Jorah slavery plot, but who knows, would anyone be surprised if we ended up right back in it because queen whatsherface was like "i hate u 4 ever!" and banished them next Sunday?

They covered a ton of ground in that episode. I mean a lot happened that is just a setup for the next ep, but it felt all the way through that they had to get this stuff out of the way. Cersei in the clink was some funny shit - even though I saw it coming 2 episodes ago.

Load Metric
    Interesting theory thats going around:

the writers realized they had no major battle on the horizon and didnt want to end the season without one, so they are basically tear-assing through the books to get to a point where one is justified. They basically have 3 hours left to do so, which is awkward as hell because there really isnt one written in the books yet. The real shit starts in Winds of Winter, which hasnt even been finished, and will likely be 700 pages of warfare mixed with half a dozen rapes and Arya murdering things.

Also keep in mind that GRRM wants Winds of Winter to drop before Season 6 begins, so he seriously has like, a handful of months left to give him enough time for proof reading, revisions, and the physical act of publishing and distribution before going to market in April 2016.

Load Metric
    you seriously are the worrrrrrrrrst

Load Metric
    Best part of this episode was the sand snakes titties. I think I am in love.

Name:  9898341_2046174_lz.jpg
Views: 1032
Size:  95.0 KB

Name:  5562a34d1aaec7043ea52155_game-of-thrones-sexual-assault-sand-snakes.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  50.6 KB

Comments

SamGrizzleJanFisherBaby: known efag.
    Last edited by Ricky; 05-25-2015 at 11:26 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    you seriously are the worrrrrrrrrst

rofl cool story Michael Ian Fat.

Comments

lol wow: well done beard well done

Thread Information