Page 67 of 87 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1729

Thread: Game of Meh

Load Metric
    There's little chance this is actually a thing, but really digging the jaqen/little finger/rhaegar are all the same faceless person theory. Or at the very least, that little finger isn't actually dead after that weird scene with the stable girl.

Either way, guessing we'll see something with jaqen, he was there during filming.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    There's little chance this is actually a thing, but really digging the jaqen/little finger/rhaegar are all the same faceless person theory. Or at the very least, that little finger isn't actually dead after that weird scene with the stable girl.

Either way, guessing we'll see something with jaqen, he was there during filming.
    Lot of fan theory that Aria crosses a lot of names off her list and the faceless god isn’t happy about using her powers for her own good. Makes sense but who the fuck honestly knows how this season goes.

Load Metric
    “I’ll say it”

I see everyone getting real excited for the ending of a well written methodical show that was seasons 1-6.

What we are going to get is a Hollywood action movie rushed to the end that everyone is going to fucking hate, aside from the epic battles.

See it coming a mile away. They are going to try and use CGI to cover up a really shitty script.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Wow what a bold prediction

Silver
    Load Metric
    Bump for T-3 Days.

Load Metric
    Been watching the last few eps of the last few seasons as they play on the nightly hbo marathon. what a fucking show. watching the end of season 6 now. I don;t hope for anything in particular for the last season, other than it makes sense. if they all burn or freeze, so be it. Battle scenes will be awesome I'm sure, but I want tears and heartbreak more than anything. Only makes sense. It's what this series deserves.

i just hope to god we don't get some Bran time-travel bullshit unless they fully explain the Hodor cause/effect deal.

Load Metric
    Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 487
Size:  1,003.9 KB

Load Metric
    sooooo remember when they were going to do like 90 minute episodes?

also those effects... arent great.

loved regardless.

edit:

oh snap

episode 1 (April 14): 54 minutes
    episode 2 (April 21): 58 minutes
    episode 3 (April 28): 1 hour, 22 minutes
    episode 4 (May 5): 1 hour, 18 minutes
    episode 5 (May 12): 1 hour, 20 minutes
    episode 6 (May 19): 1 hour, 20 minutes

Comments

DirtyErnie: loller effects on that Dragon ride
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    sooooo remember when they were going to do like 90 minute episodes?

also those effects... arent great.

loved regardless.

edit:

oh snap

episode 1 (April 14): 54 minutes
    episode 2 (April 21): 58 minutes
    episode 3 (April 28): 1 hour, 22 minutes
    episode 4 (May 5): 1 hour, 18 minutes
    episode 5 (May 12): 1 hour, 20 minutes
    episode 6 (May 19): 1 hour, 20 minutes

Loved regardless also, but yeah the little dragon fly-along scene was fucking awful. The greyjoys hopefully dont become Dorne part 2. Otherwise generally content with the "setup" episode....although theyre really cramming this Jon vs Dany thing down our throats here.

Load Metric
    Episode sucked.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Lotta characters finding some peace and some closure this ep. Most of em probably gonna be dead next week, I'd guess.

Load Metric
    couple of thin spots but overall im very pleased with the first 100 minutes of the season and i especially admire sansa's s&m gear.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    So I'm literally the only person on skatz that can
    Afford cable is tine the drunk dwarf

Load Metric
    If dwarves were allowed to be fat obv

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Lotta characters finding some peace and some closure this ep. Most of em probably gonna be dead next week, I'd guess.
    Yeah lot of talking and bullshit so far, which is a good thing for this show usually. considering the frantic pace to fit everything in last season I’m a little surprised about the slowed pace.

My prediction:

Next week is going to be CGI fuckery..... good people will die, many of them. A major character will die Allong with several B characters. Some will move on to the next round vs the golden company.

The imp, as foreshadowed, will make some major strategic decisions and the good guys will win then too.

Not as in love with Gendry siting in the throne at the end as I once was..... but he was 50-1 at one point as is down to 5-1 on offshore books.

Load Metric
    I'm almost certain after Hardhome that this next episode will feature someone dying very early, then being reanimated and will kill someone else big. Jaime/Brienne maybe? Pod/Brienne? Something like that.

I assume Hound makes it through, if only for the Cleganebowl unfinished business. Otherwise, not feeling overly confident in many of the 2nd tier characters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Yeah lot of talking and bullshit so far, which is a good thing for this show usually. considering the frantic pace to fit everything in last season I’m a little surprised about the slowed pace.

My prediction:

Next week is going to be CGI fuckery..... good people will die, many of them. A major character will die Allong with several B characters. Some will move on to the next round vs the golden company.

The imp, as foreshadowed, will make some major strategic decisions and the good guys will win then too.

Not as in love with Gendry siting in the throne at the end as I once was..... but he was 50-1 at one point as is down to 5-1 on offshore books.
    i honestly forgot who gendry was before last episode. he's basically an extra. if he ends up as king, i'll be really disappointed.

jon remains the most obvious outcome for king.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

My prediction:

Or I could be completely wrong.

Hope I’m invited to the second Tyrion and Sansa wedding.

Load Metric
    i literally applauded.

Comments

blake: Correct

splitthis: It was amazing

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i literally applauded.
    I’m torn. If it had to happen I’m glad they chose Arya to do the deed. They said in the post game they knew it was going to be her several years ago.

It was a great episode but it was hardly the best. The fact that it went from Braveheart to The Walking Dead in the middle of the episode kind of irked me a bit.

So now what? 8 seasons of winter is coming. 8 seasons of this blue Thorned asshole and some melotone jerk in a wheelchair and Arya gets stabby and it’s over? Like I said last week “congratulations you made it to the bonus round”. I was never going to be happy with the last two seasons after how awsome the first five were, but..... fuck it.
    Last edited by Daly; 04-28-2019 at 07:18 PM.

Thread Information