Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1227

Thread: FAO Stock geeks: My NIA type pick for the next while

Load Metric
    CVI puts will likely pay off this week. Full disclosure: I trimmed down to 100 two weeks ago. Pooh admits when overextended.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    CVI puts will likely pay off this week. Full disclosure: I trimmed down to 100 two weeks ago. Pooh admits when overextended.

I've been wrong before.......Pooh's ass is good and bloodied. Holy shit I need a wish and a prayer. I wouldn't say my account is completely devastated yet but it has def been fucked in its ass without consent this week.

Gold
    Load Metric

I've been wrong before.......Pooh's ass is good and bloodied. Holy shit I need a wish and a prayer. I wouldn't say my account is completely devastated yet but it has def been fucked in its ass without consent this week.
    You stuck about 20-30k? Weird the market didn't tank more today after oil got raped.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post

You stuck about 20-30k? Weird the market didn't tank more today after oil got raped.
    Around 70 in the last week or so all told. Very close to my friend the house call. I have some to back it up with but things could get dicey soon. Was up around 500 since last Feb so I've had a good run.....I rolled 50 of the puts out until June for a $1.10 credit. The other 50 I can either buy to close or roll out. Haven't decided. If I close out I'll be out around 10k but I wouldn't be worrying about house calls anymore. I have until next Friday to decide although I could be out a lot more by then. A bump to $23 would be nice....get me out with a small profit.

Load Metric
    Faith no more. It's happening

Gold
    Load Metric
    Pooh,

I just checked out CVI stock. Did you stop construction on that house?

Load Metric
    Pooh,

I just checked out CVI stock. Did you stop construction on that house?
    I got til June....

Load Metric
    I'll drop this here for lack of a better place.

So we hired a social media marketing kid. Not having a Facebook account or Twitter I had neither the skills or interest. Personally I felt the kid was just stealing our money every time he cashed a paycheck

So I give the kid shit for the lulz on a regular basis. He's young and takes it personal so he keeps me entertained.

We think we have superior customer service.

In a meeting this morning the kid says,
    "Quiz. what’s the difference between 50 suitcases and a $500 suitcase?"

It took me a few clicks to process. Fucking god. Without another word I winked at the kid dismissed the meeting.

This kid may have changed me to my core.

Edit:
    The answer is "the shopping experience". Building relationships online and all that shite.

I get that this isn't a new concept. But he played me right. I never personalized the concept. I liked the drama of cutting meeting short. See what happens.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 03-22-2017 at 08:51 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

So we hired a social media marketing kid. Not having a Facebook account or Twitter I had neither the skills or interest. Personally I felt the kid was just stealing our money every time he cashed a paycheck

So I give the kid shit for the lulz on a regular basis. He's young and takes it personal so he keeps me entertained.

It took me a few clicks to process. Fucking god. Without another word I winked at the kid dismissed the meeting.

Edit:
    The answer is "the shopping experience". Building relationships online and all that shite.

I get that this isn't a new concept. But he played me right. I never personalized the concept. I liked the drama of cutting meeting short. See what happens.
    So you let a little millenial faggot own your ass. Tight life. I would've fired him on the spot.

Load Metric
    Sign the apocalypse is near

Tesla surpasses Ford in market cap.

Market can be wronger longer than any reason

Load Metric
    In keeping with my "companies that need to die" theme...

in 2016.. Walmart (worldwide) brought in a $500 billion revenue

that’s more than apple, amazon and microsoft combined.

but, walmarts 2.3 million employees around the world still rely on government assistance to survive.

Load Metric

Edit:

People who speak in metaphors should either be uniquely clever or shot in the head.

Gold
    Load Metric

The talking heads on CNBC always say that the market is forward looking. If you bought Tesla when it went public 7 years ago, you probably said to yourself that they might not be making a profit now but by 2017 they should. Nope. Still losing money. And they will continue to lose money. The stock market is a game and has nothing to do with reality. The share count is relatively small and the sharps on Wall Street keep crushing the shorts. I don't like Elon Musk, I think he is a fraud. I think Tesla will go broke as competition kills them, but I wouldn't short the stock because the game doesn't care what I think.

Load Metric

The talking heads on CNBC always say that the market is forward looking. If you bought Tesla when it went public 7 years ago, you probably said to yourself that they might not be making a profit now but by 2017 they should. Nope. Still losing money. And they will continue to lose money. The stock market is a game and has nothing to do with reality. The share count is relatively small and the sharps on Wall Street keep crushing the shorts. I don't like Elon Musk, I think he is a fraud. I think Tesla will go broke as competition kills them, but I wouldn't short the stock because the game doesn't care what I think.
    How do you know Triple H doesn't care?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Just bought a bunch of DIA May 204 puts a few days ago.

I bought at different increments for an average of 2.46

My reasoning was that we may actually somehow get into a conflict with North Korea...or at least shit will heat up. Both sides have rattled their sabers for quite a while and it has been getting redundant, but i feel somehow things will come to a head soon. In any case, i cant see how this will be good for South Korea.
    Plus we have been dealing with Syria/Russia lately

I think that the puts will be a good short term move.

Load Metric
    Ouch Gordo

Sometimes good news is good news. Sometimes good news gets ignored.

Sometimes bad news is bad news. Sometimes bad news is ignored.

Runs in cycles and currently Trump could gun down someone on Pennsylvania Ave and it would be ignored.

The Trump stuff is funny but it hasn't mattered one lick. Moab Syria and all you'll read is Apple's iPhone is the balls.

Le Pen in France is interesting though

The sentiment always turns eventually but we will stay wronger longer than all reason.

Gold
    Load Metric
    VIX got crushed and the premiums collapsed. Maybe Pooh is right about selling options.

Load Metric
    FAO DIA is KIA

Name:  IMG_0517.PNG
Views: 184
Size:  5.1 KB

I want to short AMZN with every fiber of my being. It's a profitless Ponzi scheme.

AMZN puts are a widow maker. It's the world we live in - can't fight it.

admire the balls and willingness to post Gord

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So absolutely unbelievably pissed off right now

I go right into my bank to do a wire transfer from my bank to my options account earlier today. I think everything went fine and leave. Later in the day im not seeing the money but thinking it will still show up before market close like they promised. then they decide call me back way after market close to tell me it got shot back because the account number is wrong...no THEY ENTERED the fucking account # wrong!

The reason I wanted that money in there today was to do a bigger play on AMZN since they were reporting earnings after the bell. I tied most of my money up in that account in other positions.

I had one AMZN Call Spread i purchased that i put a limited amount of money in

AMZN 947.50/950 CALL SPREAD

Purchase price: 10 contracts @ .35 for a total of $350

Yeah, this will be worth $2500 tomorrow
    which i will sell immed before end of day

I was intending on buying ALOT more, whether it was another spread, or a near expo set of calls.

I know it was a gamble, but it was a gamble I was willing to take with a small amount of money for a potentially MASSIVE return

Name:  amzn.png
Views: 171
Size:  32.9 KB

FUCK YOU BANK TELLER

Comments

Sanlmar: Brutal.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I made a play with Dicks Sporting Goods between Monday and Tuesday. Of course It was a high risk spec trade, I didn't think DKS was going to pull through on earnings. News reports came out the last couple of trading days of DKS being under investigation for securities fraud. Combine this with the fact that retail hasn't been doing well, and I certainly didn't imagine DKS having a good earnings report partially due to the fact that customers aren't buying weapons etc nearly as much because Obama is out of office, and the demand has gone south. Sure enough, I was correct on this one

Perfect

Netted about $1500 in under 24 hours. I bought 40 contracts of a PUT spread. I was debating buying more, but this was a riskier play and could have easily gone the other way - I didn't want to overdo it.
    Hey, I'm happy for waking up in my hotel room this morning on vacation sipping coffee and clicking the button to make $1500! A nice way to wrap up my little vaycay and head home.

I've never been so satisfied for playing with dicks!

Name:  CHART.png
Views: 449
Size:  24.9 KB

Name:  DKS ACTIVITY.png
Views: 396
Size:  46.5 KB

Name:  BUY AND SELL ORDER.png
Views: 402
Size:  41.3 KB

Thread Information