Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: limitles can come back if he wants

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Not trying to bust your balls or anything and it is certainly not your fault, but yes....yes it was a mistake...he is as terrible as always. You gave him another chance and he shit all over it. I don't see it as my say to decide who stays or goes, but i think the community should decide imo.
    I shit all over it?

You put out an APB because your wife and her friend, it turns out, had to spend the night in an airport? They were not involved in any accident and were in no danger, merely inconvenienced, and had to spend a night in an a very safe setting after being supplied with a cot, pillow and blankets.

People are stranded in airports every day for one reason or another, sometimes for days and while bothersome, there is no danger whatsoever(think security everywhere). And you live a mere two hours away?
    Most stranded travelers aren't even provided with the luxury of sleeping basics in this type of situation.

I made fun of the panic you obviously were in because your concern, IMO, was over the top.

I mean no harm when I do this but this is part of comedy and I can't help myself. To expose something "unusual" or "play up" something normal is what comedy is.

I'm not sorry for what I said but I'm sorry you don't understand it.

There is no comedy in someones wife who gets on a plane at 9 am and sits on the tarmac waiting to take off for three hours, and then furthermore waits another 24 hours in another airport before they can "maybe" leave on their flight.

There is no comedy in a family member that has endured hours upon hours of stress at Ohare, only to be told that they are not leaving until the next day....when they are supposed to actually be in a meeting that was scheduled for them to fly halfway across the country today

you see, some productive members of society unlike yourself already get up at the crack of dawn to take off for work and 90% of the time don't get home until 10 pm when their child is already in bed, only to get a few hours sleep and rinse/repeat.

Im sorry for you that you have no family members who give 2 shits about you; don't take it out on actual productive members of society who aren't worthless unlike yourself.

Im not sorry that you don't have any kids to take care of. You merely having another living thing to take care of would definitely be an abomination and child abuse.

Im sorry for you that you see comedy in other peoples misfortunes. Take a good look around - nobody else is laughing or seeing comedy here except for you. This explains alot about the type of person you are (not that we didn't already realize what a worthless pile of garbage you already are)

You have officially proven that your alcoholism has done permanent damage to your brain. Im sorry you don't understand it.

Load Metric
    ?
    Calm the fuck down dude.
    We get it, you don't like limitles.

Comments

simpdog: amen
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    nothing but first word problems....... keep moving........nothing to look at here folks.

but seriously gordman you are really acting like a puss,
    Plenty of people been stuck at a airport my wife and children also in London Heathrow during fashion week and no hotels, it wasn't a big deal they survived, no harm done. you are being a bit over protective i think. this forum is full of people cracking wise and you all of a sudden think its time to stop the fun because your wife is in a bit of a pickle.......please. do you pick her clothes and do her makeup before she leaves the house too?

Comments

shortbuspoker: -1 for trying to pile on rep

simpdog: Fully agree (for the first time ever you idiot)
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Agreed with Gordman. Let me know when limitless wraps his car around a street light and this place becomes tolerable again.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Agreed with Gordman. Let me know when limitless wraps his car around a street light and this place becomes tolerable again.
    To Boris!

Oh wait...
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Seriously, though, I am disappointed in limitles here.

He sent me an e-mail indicating that he was clean and wasn't going to cause trouble here.

Then he needlessly trolled Gordman's thread where he was trying to ask people for help.

limitles really needs to know the time and the place for trolling, and it wasn't that thread.

I unbanned limitles because he was actually making pretty good posts on Marty's site, so I invited him to try again here. I really don't like banning people, so I would prefer that limitles just behaves.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

He sent me an e-mail indicating that he was clean and wasn't going to cause trouble here.

Then he needlessly trolled Gordman's thread where he was trying to ask people for help.

limitles really needs to know the time and the place for trolling, and it wasn't that thread.

I unbanned limitles because he was actually making pretty good posts on Marty's site, so I invited him to try again here. I really don't like banning people, so I would prefer that limitles just behaves.
    puhleeze cut the guy some slack gordman way over reacting and PFA's honorary baby SS had his i don't like him spas and you jump into action??

unbanning Les made this forum a little more interesting than in recent months and you give him the i am disappointed when he makes a lol (not a troll) comment, as far as i am concerned SS's comment was more of a troll comment that Les's was. hoping he kills him self?? really

give your head a shake
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I think Gordman's post was fair game for a trollin. Putting out an APB on PFA cuz your wife is stranded at the airport is hilarious.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I think you all forgot what an insufferable cunt les was the last few months he was here. There wasn't a peep of dissent when Druff dropped the hammer. Let's also keep in mind the short list of people that have actually been banned from this site. It's not very good company and it takes a lot to make that happen.

At the end of the day it's just a forum and not a huge deal, so I apologize for making such a callous remark earlier. I can't say I'm optimistic about Todd's decision though.

Comments

superallah: good post.

Les is really horrible tho.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: look who is talking... the worst of the worst fucking ass holes ever. this fucker goes above and beyond. wast of skin

big dick: you are a total cocksucker

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am a forgiving guy when it comes to banned posters, aside from people who have done things to harm or harass me personally. If it's just someone with a history of being terrible/disruptive, I'm willing to give them another shot every so often. If they still cause problems, I will just remove them again.

Load Metric
    His known likes are

The Beatles - Good

English football - Goood

Alcohol and drugs - Gurrrrd

What's not to like there?

Comments

RealTalk: this
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    There is no comedy in someones wife who gets on a plane at 9 am and sits on the tarmac waiting to take off for three hours, and then furthermore waits another 24 hours in another airport before they can "maybe" leave on their flight.
    There is no comedy in a family member that has endured hours upon hours of stress at Ohare, only to be told that they are not leaving until the next day....when they are supposed to actually be in a meeting that was scheduled for them to fly halfway across the country today

Yeah there is. You're the comedy.

Wow - she had to spend the night at the airport, pretty sure no one on this entire board has ever had to do that before

A P B people
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric

you see, some productive members of society unlike yourself already get up at the crack of dawn to take off for work and 90% of the time don't get home until 10 pm when their child is already in bed, only to get a few hours sleep and rinse/repeat.
    That doesn't sound "productive" to me. That sounds like insanity, and borderline child abuse. Someone with the schedule above should not be having kids imo
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    gordman I like you and have no problem with you so know that I speak from the heart when I say it did seem like an overreactionary thread overall. Like as soon as I saw the title, nigga I was about to jump in the Batmobile and go looking for your wife and then I read it and I was like oooooook. Not the crisis I thought it would be based on the title.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: post picks of the bat mobile

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

This post has been in the back of my mind the last few days and now it's at the front.

When I contacted Todd re: coming BACK to PFA it was only after being

told about this thread at Tydepoker.com.

I left this site on my own initially because Todd was pressured to limit my freedom by

other users. Admittedly I was "fagging up the site" with too many posts. So when I did

make the call to comeback this is exactly what I said, "I'll try to not fag the site up".

To me that means not dominating the front page with excessive nonsense

I have already have said that I'm here only for fun and my critical style is part of it so

I'm not going to turn into some choirboy anytime soon.

If trolling is all I do then I would have retaliated to all who came to the rescue of

Gordman's post, but that didn't happen because that is what I consider

"fagging up the form".

Some of those who dislike me jumped at the chance to say "here we go again"

but just as many or more sawmy initial response for what it was, a play on words.

That is all.

Comments

nunbeater: MONICA

Baron Von Strucker: what else other than fun

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You keep pulling posts from years back. That is is both weak and gutless. I have video evidence of you committing crimes a number times
    This is the only way you have a nickel.

You went from your mouth to the back end money maker for the big money

Thread Information