Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Exposing Sonatines MANY dupes thread. PFA #1 troll!

Load Metric
    I thought it was relevant; its the house the police dragged you out of for beating your family. Its literally right there in that pic. Complete with the hilariously torn up lawn, probably salted for ever from your tears.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol

garrett: tinking posting pictures of somehones house is "RELEVANT" on a fn POKER FORUM. YOU WEIRDO!!
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    So to be clear, youre 100% ok with Garrett threatening to out my dox, but you take exception when it blows up in his rube face?
    Maybe I missed something. What/where was he threatening?

Load Metric
    Oh I dont know, it was part of his 'anonymous troll' speeches.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I haven't interfered with people posting the garrett mugshot because he was public about that situation, and therefore I felt the mugshot was fair game.

However, I do have to draw the line regarding posting further personal information, such as the picture of his house.

Please do not post such things here. TY
    So we can't post crime scene photos?

:rimshot

Comments

sonatine: its a crime scene because he physically assaulted his family there
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2014-04-11 at 9.16.31 PM.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  339.9 KB

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Garrett is this true?

DirtyB: Battery Touch Or Strike Rep

lewfather: hof

Muck Ficon: Holy shit lol

JACKDANIELS: repping myself with my dupes rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    well folks....it looks like ....we found....

Name:  david-caruso-sunglasses_400_260_c1_center_top_0_0.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  47.6 KB

The scene of the crime...

Load Metric
    ship garrett punching bag avatar asap

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I know someone who accidentally spilled a drink on this chick at a concert and got a battery charge for it... jusayin.... also Id be hunting you pussies down to show you what battery really can be if you guys were posting any of my shit up here. Think im playing and these are just words like chapman than try me : )

I dont know what got all you guys to fuck with garrett so much but he seems like a regular guy to me and this seemslike the popular croud vs the one fat kid everyone teams up on to have a superiority complex. I did the same shit when I was in school until one of the kids we fucked with killed himself since then I get disgusted when i see this bullying shit....

srsly you all are acting like a bunch of kids and its ruining this site. Ive only been on this site for about 8 months and all I see is "shut the fuck up Garrett" really? thats all you have to contribute? Are you all so fucking mindless that you only post to troll one guy? sigh, I left other forums for this same shit... a guy with 1600 posts and all but 100 of them are about Garrett insert Mind Blown.gif ffs

Comments

IamGreek: Finally--LEVEL-headed response rep

Banned
    Load Metric
    Truth about Sonatine, turns into the truth about Garrett.

Comments

garrett: I dont hide the truth. It just takes time. Like any good relationship does.

4Dragons: Garrett pining away for the fjords rep

Corrigan: feather

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LEVEL ACCOUNT View Post
    I know someone who accidentally spilled a drink on this chick at a concert and got a battery charge for it... jusayin.... also Id be hunting you pussies down to show you what battery really can be if you guys were posting any of my shit up here. Think im playing and these are just words like chapman than try me : )

I dont know what got all you guys to fuck with garrett so much but he seems like a regular guy to me and this seemslike the popular croud vs the one fat kid everyone teams up on to have a superiority complex. I did the same shit when I was in school until one of the kids we fucked with killed himself since then I get disgusted when i see this bullying shit....

srsly you all are acting like a bunch of kids and its ruining this site. Ive only been on this site for about 8 months and all I see is "shut the fuck up Garrett" really? thats all you have to contribute? Are you all so fucking mindless that you only post to troll one guy? sigh, I left other forums for this same shit... a guy with 1600 posts and all but 100 of them are about Garrett insert Mind Blown.gif ffs
    Didn't garrett out you as one of sonatine's dupes? Cause that would be like so 10th level.. account.

Comments

sonatine: thats my organic brain damage dupe

Load Metric

Garrett is a grown ass man, not some random fat kid you picked on in school. Garrett has brought this upon himself. He instigates a lot of this shit. This thread is a perfect example. It's cute how you are trying to be the hero now. Little late for that isn't it? Defending Garrett isn't going to bring back the kid you basically murdered.

Comments

Corrigan: you basically murdered rep
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2014-04-11 at 9.16.31 PM.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  339.9 KB

[Chorus:]
    My eyes adored ya
    Though I never laid a hand on you
    My eyes adored ya
    Like a million miles away from me
    You couldn't see how I adored ya
    So close, so close and yet so far

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

Garrett is a grown ass man, not some random fat kid you picked on in school. Garrett has brought this upon himself. He instigates a lot of this shit. This thread is a perfect example. It's cute how you are trying to be the hero now. Little late for that isn't it? Defending Garrett isn't going to bring back the kid you basically murdered.
    You're arguing with hoser Muck.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Touche

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    So to be clear, youre 100% ok with Garrett threatening to out my dox, but you take exception when it blows up in his rube face?
    This just further confirms, you are a stone cold weirdo Sonatine. You go as far as to posting peoples houses and private lives, on a poker forum. You are that disgusting, and just further proved how much of a stone cold weirdo you are right there.
    Searching in the darkness
    Fading out of sight
    Love was here and gone like a thief in the night...

Last edited by tony bagadonuts; 04-12-2014 at 12:35 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

Garrett is a grown ass man, not some random fat kid you picked on in school. Garrett has brought this upon himself. He instigates a lot of this shit. This thread is a perfect example of wha heppens when we act like morons and constantly troll somebody for over a year. It's cute how you are trying to be the hero now. Little late for that isn't it? Defending Garrett isn't going to bring back the kid you basically murdered.
    Im not trying to be a hero. Im just calling it like i see it. Since ive been here Ive seen a few smart ass comments from Garrett but Ive seen constant trolling from many people. this thread is a joke I give you that but he makes a good point in that you and a few others have made trolling him your only purpose in this forum.. Yes hes a big boy and im sure he can handle it as he already has handled it very well the past 6 months or so.

My point with the kid was not me thinking Garrett is gonna off himself it was actually pointing out that you guys, like a bunch of teenage kids, are ganging up on him to try and look cool to each other which is incredibly sad that thats the cool thing to do in this forum. Its like youre the kid who smokes a cig at a party and doesnt inhale and chokes because youre around other people and you want to try and be cool lol

Really you guys should stop embarrising yourselves and move the fuck on because its getting old and there hasnt even been a new original comment in like 3 months.
    Anyway Im done pointing out how very immature and sad this looks and Ill let you guys get what little satisfaction you get out of following someone around on the internet telling them to shut up lol

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: solid gold

SchoenfeldsJawMuscles: truth

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Oh and Garrett if you want to find anyone or want anyones info pm me and Ill find them for ya might take me a week or 2 but its not that tough.

Comments

garrett: I appreciate it honestly, but I can handle this fool on my own!

Load Metric
    Yes hes a big boy and im sure he can handle it
    Oh and Garrett if you want to find anyone or want anyones info pm me and Ill find them for ya might take me a week or 2 but its not that tough.
    Seems like you are trying to handle it for him.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: little worried? you fucking dirt bag

DJ_Chaps: BAHA he meant to red rep, oops

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Fat Elvis rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

This thread inspired a new HOF

Name:  Garrett HOF.jpg
Views: 1057
Size:  131.5 KB

Comments

Muck Ficon: lol