Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Exposing Sonatines MANY dupes thread. PFA #1 troll!

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    dont be scared homie

Comments

sonatine: STOCKTON
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    Sonatine has won best poster two years in a row.

And that is most likely why this place is often, laughed at.

You mean by the other people in jail for beating on their family? Because Im guessing thats about as far as your social network extends on its best day.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  Joshua-Schaller_mugshot.400x800.jpg
Views: 973
Size:  23.0 KB

Name:  10_09_18_307716.jpg
Views: 1173
Size:  23.6 KB

Name:  500full.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  10.2 KB

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

And that is most likely why this place is often, laughed at.

You mean by the other people in jail for beating on their family? Because Im guessing thats about as far as your social network extends on its best day.
    That is because you are a simpleton, and would draw this narrow minded naive conclusion. What are you expecting Sonatine?

Their is not a fiber in my body that gives a damn that you want to perpetrate a smear campaign on Druffs board. You couldn't move me with the most damning allegation you could muster. Which is what you tried to do here. Again, IS THAT ALL YOU GOT? I will win the war Sonatine. You fucked with the wrong person, and now I will make it my duty to slowly, but surely, EXPOSE YOU!!!!!!!

You are a stone-cold, creep weirdo that I know for certain. I am not perfect, and have made mistakes in life. Except UNLIKE you, I don't go around rusing people into thinking I am someone opposite than I really am. Everyone knows who I am now, but your still running your mouth "anonymously". I wonder why.

Do you think that gives you some advantage, to say and do whatever the fuck you want. Like the creep you really are. It is time to fire back and have fun with your pathetic character. The only thing you REALLY are, is a pathetic message board, troll!

Comments

LEVEL ACCOUNT: If y-0

IamGreek: Being a Man rep

El Gallo: War with Sonatine seems like a good idea

That is because you are a simpleton, and would draw this narrow minded naive conclusion. What are you expecting Sonatine?

Their is not a fiber in my body that gives a damn that you want to perpetrate a smear campaign on Druffs board. You couldn't move me with the most damning allegation you could muster. Which is what you tried to do here. Again, IS THAT ALL YOU GOT? I will win the war Sonatine. You fucked with the wrong person, and now I will make it my duty to slowly, but surely, EXPOSE YOU!!!!!!!

You are a stone-cold, creep weirdo that I know for certain. I am not perfect, and have made mistakes in life. Except UNLIKE you, I don't go around rusing people into thinking I am someone opposite than I really am. Everyone knows who I am now, but your still running your mouth "anonymously". I wonder why.

Do you think that gives you some advantage, to say and do whatever the fuck you want. Like the creep you really are. It is time to fire back and have fun with your pathetic character. The only thing you REALLY are, is a pathetic message board, troll!

Comments

sonatine: literally me

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    We've seen Sonatine before. There goes the anon angle.

Load Metric

Comments

4BET: ,

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

Not sure you know how to deal with a made nigga
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    We've seen Sonatine before. There goes the anon angle.

When we look in the mirror.

Name:  Funny+post...with+a+9GAG+watermark.+We+ve+been+duped_63ede3_3540199.gif
Views: 492
Size:  506.7 KB

Load Metric

Load Metric
    just , garrett.

especially at the fact that you probably think anyone doesnt know this entire thread is just how you get attention these days.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    This is total bullshit also, as evidenced here.

Exhibit A- 2014 PFA best Poster contest...

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...-s-Best-Poster!!

GOT BOUNCED IN THE FIRST ROUND LOLOLOLOL. BOUNCED IN THE FIRST ROUND. TIGHT LIFE YOU STONE COLD WEIRDO.

Don't lie either we all know your feelings were hurt by this.

Comments

BUBBLES: You brought up the dupe accounts.

Load Metric

GOT BOUNCED IN THE FIRST ROUND LOLOLOLOL. GOT BOUNCED IN THE FIRST ROUND. TIGHT LIFE YOU STONE COLD WEIRDO.

Can confirm this, kid was nothing but tilt posts and tear soaked letters on Skatz for a good week.

Comments

Bootsy Collins: Kid's so sensitive

LEVEL ACCOUNT: can confirm this, your a cry baby who pretends to be a tough guy... must have been the little kid in highschool that got picked on so you try to make up for it by talking like your tough and making retard ass videos lmao

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

GOT BOUNCED IN THE FIRST ROUND LOLOLOLOL. GOT BOUNCED IN THE FIRST ROUND. TIGHT LIFE YOU STONE COLD WEIRDO.

Can confirm this, kid was nothing but tilt posts and tear soaked letters on Skatz for a good week.

RUDE.

Comments

adamantium: :lowblow

Load Metric
    Serious question Garrett... Why are you wearing the bullet proof vest in that mug shot pic?

Load Metric

GOT BOUNCED IN THE FIRST ROUND LOLOLOLOL. BOUNCED IN THE FIRST ROUND. TIGHT LIFE YOU STONE COLD WEIRDO.

Like I'm not a Sonatine dupe.

The cat who gloriously shoots on the web from Canada is a dupe, but not me? An actual anonymous poster?

A Sonatine divided against it's dupes cannot stand, thus the early exit. Don't matter who you vote for a Tine dupe gonna win.

Tine so rope they call him Mr. Roper

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I haven't interfered with people posting the garrett mugshot because he was public about that situation, and therefore I felt the mugshot was fair game.

However, I do have to draw the line regarding posting further personal information, such as the picture of his house.

Please do not post such things here. TY

Load Metric
    So to be clear, youre 100% ok with Garrett threatening to out my dox, but you take exception when it blows up in his rube face?

Load Metric
    So to be clear, youre 100% ok with Garrett threatening to out my dox, but you take exception when it blows up in his rube face?
    This just further confirms, you are a stone cold weirdo Sonatine. You go as far as to posting peoples houses and private lives, on a poker forum. You are that disgusting, and just further proved how much of a stone cold weirdo you are right there.

Comments

nunbeater: stone cold weirdo we back up above -200 nigguhhhhhhhhhhh

Thread Information