Thread: Crowe Diddley, congrats, you win the first ever "Best 408mike Troll"

Load Metric

Crowe Diddley, congrats, you win the first ever "Best 408mike Troll"

You guys that troll me see my new sig? Crowe Diddley is this months "Best 408mike Troll" for his clever remark toward me with a very written and biblicaly inspired post.

As the first winner he sets the bar pretty damn high, if you want your name stapled on my account for 30 days expect to be up against stiff competition. I expect the very best!

It's open for anyone to win, just be the best damn asshole I've seen the month prior and enjoy the fame. I respect intelligence, what I look for in a winner is a dig aimed to hit at a more personal level, something that reads easy but stings at least a little. Stupid troll posts or ones that are repetitive, like copy and pasting scammer 100 times, are not going to win, I have seen and expect better.

I will hold tenacity/vision into consideration. Which is to say, should you bomb me with something repetiive and do so all month and actualy either get me to crack or at least impress me for the sheer lack of personal life you must endure to be so good at being bad, you may win, most likely only during a slow mont though.

New winner picked monthly, I will be the judge the best part is- new winner picked every month, guaranted. Meaning some asshole will get to bask in glory across this site and donkdown.com for a full 30 days. If everyone sucks that month, at my discretion I reserve the right to go back and use a previous months winning quote, but every month something will be there. If you fancy yourself as talented as Sonatine you might well blow the whole world away and be permanently attached. I do reserve the right to declare a winner unchallengable and consider the contest over for good. It's hard to be that good, but I'm always looking for talent and who knows what can happen.

Next winner announced 5/25/12

good luck and happy trolling!
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

Load Metric
    Honest question Mike. Have you been drinking a lot lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    See but that's a lighthearted dingdinger, its not, like, ouch, I actually winced for a second, you see the diff I hope.

See the beauty of this is a dig can be done so many ways that a picture like this MIGHT actually work.

More likely though, you would need a post both funny and humours and still a bit personal like crowe to have any chance. Some real talent out there folks, and my ass is a great big white target, it's not going to be easy, but nothing worth doing ever is, or so "they" say.
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Mike. It's Crowe Diddly. There is no e between the l and y.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Honest question Mike. Have you been drinking a lot lately?
    Not at all, and at the moment completely sober and just finished dinner. I am relaxing online, little time to kill, and inspiration struck.

So down to business- Weak effort, even for you (and that's saying a LOT)

You can do much better and everyone loves a long shot, so good luck in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Mike has bigger things to worry about....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    See but that's a lighthearted dingdinger, its not, like, ouch, I actually winced for a second, you see the diff I hope.

See the beauty of this is a dig can be done so many ways that a picture like this MIGHT actually work.

More likely though, you would need a post both funny and humours and still a bit personal like crowe to have any chance. Some real talent out there folks, and my ass is a great big white target, it's not going to be easy, but nothing worth doing ever is, or so "they" say.
    You don't get it. I wasn't trying to be funny or win some stupid contest you came up with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    How frequently will this contest be held?

Load Metric
    snap, nice catch!
    fixed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Maybe we should put it on bracketgeek.com
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Azzclown gonna run this contest

Load Metric
    Now you know I said every 30 days, but there are some WICKED talents out there, potentially too much for consideration in a 30 period, and thus I may consider bi-monthly or weekly, depending on how you folks feel (and dd of course, and boris and skatz)

Not going any more often than that, because the higher friquency means less air time for the winner, and I want the most motivation possible here, so idk yet what it's going to be.

If anyone wants the winner done daily or something talk to mods and see if they'll do the sig change themselves as I am only have so much time during the day etc. I'm open to anything that sounds like it'll work and be funny though.

Load Metric
    Thanks, Mike, and God bless you.

Load Metric
    oh stop, if it was your site you'd be shamlessly plugging away just the same.

and speaking of bracket geek it's high time to get another best poster award running for pfa, though keeping the return of wrenchjockey on DD in mind that contest should be widened to at least the two communities. I'd personally include Skatz but then you guys would have to spend time getting to know the writing styles to understand a lot of the humour. They're awesome though, to say the least. Boris I think is like donkdown but with a extra servings of old nwp and neverstop added in so you could make a case for adding boris, I don't see many standouts, for sure you won't find a standout that posts soley on boris and would be worth adding. The top talent seems to post on at least 2 sites.

Load Metric
    While I am aware that online persona's are often ever-evolving, you can chalk me up as another forum member that is wondering if Mikes been drinking or drugging.....or having some stuff happening behind the scenes thats affecting his posts as of late.

I have never trolled Mike, I hope this simple observation does not make his contest.

Load Metric
    GG Crowe

You dam bastard
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    While I am aware that online persona's are often ever-evolving, you can chalk me up as another forum member that is wondering if Mikes been drinking or drugging.....or having some stuff happening behind the scenes thats affecting his posts as of late.

I have never trolled Mike, I hope this simple observation does not make his contest.
    Another non troll, you know I like you Mike but I have been wondering if you are drinking or on drugs lately as well.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I usually only read Mike's posts about Heeb [hella ninja stars pamphlet delivery was probably the best] and I concur, it really seems Mike has decided to micon his life up totally.

Load Metric
    It's either Adderall or speed.

Thread Information