Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Attention vegas1369: Regarding jsearles

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    haha where the fuck did you find this? Tight life jsearles

Maybe Alvin Finklestein should make a call to Securitas. Looks like that is the logo on the truck

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This fuckhead actually wanted to settle with a bottle of cologne over $500 he welched?

Good fucking grief

Load Metric
    Its amazing how many scammers and scam-ees are members of poker fraud alert.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    From another site:

Druff is essentially twisting what I said. Here is a copy paste of the pm I sent Druff:
    "I sent you the chat logs with Tony Bags who was arbitrating. I offered $175 thru Tony and Tony told me Vegas declined."

This was during the beef. So yes I at one time offered $175 and Vegas declined. One time Vegss said he would donate $200 if I sent $500. Vegas deserves nothing for this so I offered to donate $200, he refused. I offered a $200+ bottle of cologne, he refused.

I'll never pay that faggot $500 so I can post. He knows it and thinks he wielding some e-power. Pretty much his MO since the NWP days. I've called him out repeatedly for this. This is the lamest lifetime ban in these forums history. What did I do? I trolled and trolled hard. Vegas tried to angle shoot me (proven), I recognized it, capitalized on his poor wording (lol, grammar bet and he fucked up), and then I trolled as hard as anyone has ever trolled. I'm hated more than Weiss, more than 6TP, more than Jasep and more than Templar. Weiss still running scams and is allowed. Bad guy pops in and scams, but that's just funny I guess? Mike owes Vegas, neither party disputes this. Mike not banned for scamming. I'm banned for trolling. It's lame as shit. I could have posted all this before, but held my tongue (err fingers) because frankly this is just stoking Vegas' ego. Again, he feels powerful and shit.

Would I like to post on PFA? Yes. Will I pay Vegas for that privilege? Not in a million fucking years. He can slurp my jizz

Really Vegas, you did not settle a lame bet for $200 and a bottle of cologne? You taking shit that seriously? You could use that $200 and haul that piece of shit out of your driveway.

Load Metric
    That corpulent faggot's response on Marty's site says it all.

Taking a chapter out of the Charles Rosseel revisionist history handbook is LOL. People tend to remember the gist of things.

He's a blatant, attention-seeking fat ass and the site has been better off without him

Load Metric
    Cliffs: Jfag owes Vegas $500 and has to pay in order to get unbanned. Jfag won't pay.

Nothing changed, lockup thread.

Vegas is God.

Comments

LLL: Pretty much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    maybe searles is privy to some of that musk ox cologne that goes for 500 ounce that women go crazy over when they whiff it

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Cliffs: Jfag owes Vegas $500 and has to pay in order to get unbanned. Jfag won't pay.

Vegas is God.
    He did apparently offer $200 and cologne. That is not a bad deal. Look what you get from STP for his credit advice? You get a bunch of links to credit cards.

Just saying, Vegas could be eating a lobster at Morton's tomorrow paid for by Jsearles, sprayed in some cologne, all for jsearles posting here. Naturally he can decline, although there is not a reason why he should.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post

Vegas is God.
    He did apparently offer $200 and cologne. That is not a bad deal. Look what you get from STP for his credit advice? You get a bunch of links to credit cards.

Just saying, Vegas could be eating a lobster at Morton's tomorrow paid for by Jsearles, sprayed in some cologne, all for jsearles posting here. Naturally he can decline, although there is not a reason why he should.
    Principle?
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric

Vegas is God.

jfag has never offered anything but trolls. He had one option and was to ship Druff $500.

Hey, can you do something useful and put together a best of Ultimate Warrior compilation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Pretty sure this place is a whole lot better without jsearles.

Load Metric
    From another site:

Druff is essentially twisting what I said. Here is a copy paste of the pm I sent Druff:
    "I sent you the chat logs with Tony Bags who was arbitrating. I offered $175 thru Tony and Tony told me Vegas declined."

This was during the beef. So yes I at one time offered $175 and Vegas declined. One time Vegss said he would donate $200 if I sent $500. Vegas deserves nothing for this so I offered to donate $200, he refused. I offered a $200+ bottle of cologne, he refused.

I'll never pay that faggot $500 so I can post. He knows it and thinks he wielding some e-power. Pretty much his MO since the NWP days. I've called him out repeatedly for this. This is the lamest lifetime ban in these forums history. What did I do? I trolled and trolled hard. Vegas tried to angle shoot me (proven), I recognized it, capitalized on his poor wording (lol, grammar bet and he fucked up), and then I trolled as hard as anyone has ever trolled. I'm hated more than Weiss, more than 6TP, more than Jasep and more than Templar. Weiss still running scams and is allowed. Bad guy pops in and scams, but that's just funny I guess? Mike owes Vegas, neither party disputes this. Mike not banned for scamming. I'm banned for trolling. It's lame as shit. I could have posted all this before, but held my tongue (err fingers) because frankly this is just stoking Vegas' ego. Again, he feels powerful and shit.

Would I like to post on PFA? Yes. Will I pay Vegas for that privilege? Not in a million fucking years. He can slurp my jizz

Really Vegas, you did not settle a lame bet for $200 and a bottle of cologne? You taking shit that seriously? You could use that $200 and haul that piece of shit out of your driveway.
    Ha ha yeah, this is exactly what happened if you are a completely delusional cunt. Ask him about the part where he tried angle shooting the wrong part of the bet, making the 500 dollar debt valid even though he was trying to be sneaky about it. Great plan genius.

Load Metric
    I don't understand why someone would want to post on a forum where literally everyone hates him

Load Metric
    Maybe garrett can explain ?

Comments

El Gallo: HEYOOOO

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    I don't understand why someone would want to post on a forum where literally everyone hates him
    All these years I have never been able to understand that.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    The same way I can't understand how everyone on this forum enjoys gang beating people. I mean this site isn't near as bad at it as DD but it's still pretty faggoty. If you haven't gotten over picking on people in a group atmosphere by junior high your psychological problems are at least equal to those who suffer masochism.

Comments

LEVEL ACCOUNT: this si

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    All these years I have never been able to understand that.
    Not surprising you all wouldn't understand.

It is to prove that your meaningless opinions, mean absolutely nothing. Also because I am pretty sure I can handle each and every single one of you, in more ways than one!

So here I am...

Comments

nunbeater: ALL OF A SUDDENLY RALLY TO -201

Corrigan: taking you off ignore for a second to neg rep you

Sloppy Joe: suicide watch rep

DRK Star: innuendo for "I have a big gaping ass hole" rep

LEVEL ACCOUNT: counter idiots yup

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    The same way I can't understand how everyone on this forum enjoys gang beating people. I mean this site isn't near as bad at it as DD but it's still pretty faggoty.

If Shitting on Rollo/JSearles/Garrett/Sonny is wrong then I dont wannnnnna be right.
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    The same way I can't understand how everyone on this forum enjoys gang beating people. I mean this site isn't near as bad at it as DD but it's still pretty faggoty.

If Shitting on Rollo/JSearles/Garrett/Sonny is wrong then I dont wannnnnna be right.

Load Metric
    The same way I can't understand how everyone on this forum enjoys gang beating people. I mean this site isn't near as bad at it as DD but it's still pretty faggoty. If you haven't gotten over picking on people in a group atmosphere by junior high your psychological problems are at least equal to those who suffer masochism.
    Not to hijack the thread but I am curious about something.

I read a thoughtful, concise answer like this from you and am often left wondering is he breaking character or taking his medication? As the case with pretty much every "character" we have had on this site I tend to like them more when they post thoughtful, concise posts than playing up their angle.

Aka post more like this.

There is one gigantic exception to liking a poster better after they broke character. Harold H Wong, Bob in his own right is/was a great poster, but Wong won the internet before there was an internet to win. A multi-year troll job, that started long before he started posting on NWP. It took some serious effort and he should continue to be recognized in conversation for GOAT poster in the poker community.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Astute observation

Thread Information