Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Charles Rosseel of businesscreditguidance.com LIES on his "testimonials" page about past clients

Load Metric

Charles Rosseel of businesscreditguidance.com LIES on his "testimonials" page about past clients

NOTE: Want even more of the story of Charles Rosseel's scams? Go here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ead-**********

--------------------------------------

Charles Rosseel of Jaffrey, New Hampshire runs a "business" at businesscreditguidance.com. I am not linking it here because I don't want to help that scammer with SEO, but please go there and take a look.

Most notable is the Testimonials From Our Business Credit Clients page, which you can find on the top right of that cheesy website.

On this page you will find a staggering 16 testimonials about Chuck's business credit services, including this whopper:

Hi my name is Ivan Sugussen, from Castle Food Company. I have been in the business of credit coaching for about five months now. I am really excited about what just happened Tuesday. I was approved for a $10 million line of factory credit. This is going to be vital to my company as we continue to grow. I have found the coaching program to be very thorough, and while it did take some time, I can say with full confidence, that my company is now creditable and has the financial backing to allow us to grow.

Ivan Sugussen, 10 million dollar approval
    Name:  credit.png
Views: 1313
Size:  130.3 KB

So was this really true? Did Charles Rosseel really get Ivan Sugussen of Castle Food Company a 10 million dollar line of credit?

I found this to be highly unlikely, so I tried a simple google search for "Ivan Sugussen 10 million dollar approval" and got my answer.

https://www.google.com/#q=Ivan+Sugus...ollar+approval

Click on any of these links, and you will see almost 100 different websites all claiming credit for Ivan Sugussen's 10 million dollar approval.

Here are just a few of them:

http://www.pricewatercredit.com/testimonial/jeff-harris

http://www.bestcreditrx.com/Business_Funding_Suite.html

http://www.businessfundinguniversity...timonials.html

On the first link, you will find the exact same other testimonials that appear on Chuck's site, including "Debra Cuyler, Bixby OK", "Brett B Russell Indianapolis IN", and all the others.

So like all of Charles Rosseel's internet marketing scams, he is simply using a prepackaged marketing ploy with phony testimonials in order to draw in unsuspecting suckers looking for business credit.

Despicable.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    FYP

Name:  6tp.gif
Views: 1381
Size:  154.2 KB

Comments

nunbeater: awesome, took me a minute to find it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Slava Ukraini!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    He is going for low hanging fruit. So?

Look at these bullshit products you buy online that are fake. Are they despicable to?

So what if some people believe that a magnet IN their pocket will attract them women?

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Look at these bullshit products you buy online that are fake. Are they despicable to?

So what if some people believe that a magnet IN their pocket will attract them women?

GOD BLESS AMERICA.
    Yes, any scam is despicable. I realize that there are a lot of scammers on the net, but that doesn't make it right, especially when the guy doing it postures as a moral and respectable member of the community.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

GOD BLESS AMERICA.
    Yes, any scam is despicable. I realize that there are a lot of scammers on the net, but that doesn't make it right, especially when the guy doing it postures as a moral and respectable member of the community.
    He said on this very site his cash gifting was a "brief stint". HIS WORDS.

Then on another site over the course of nearly a year he says he loved cash gifting and it was his best marketing ploy. Check out HIS words in the other thread.

This fucking guy is an enormous piece of shit. He reminds me of a cab driver that takes a normal 10 minute cab drive and turns it into a quick double.

Load Metric
    Shocking, a known scammer lies on his testimonials page...

Load Metric
    So here is Chuck's weak rebuttal to what I posted:

(If you haven't read my original post yet, click here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...t-past-clients)

Everyone of those testimonials is truthful. I am an independent representative for the company that provides funding services. Some of those clients I worked directly with while others worked with our other reps. We have reps all over the country and all of us provide the same excellent service. There is absolutely nothing wrong with those testimonials. Of course reps are allowed to use those testimonials. We all represent the same company even though our independent rep names are different.

Why does Druff keep searching for "dirt" on me instead of addressing the accuracy of my articles about him?

Sorry but there's nothing to this latest Druff attempt to smear my name.

According to Chuck, he is simply a representative of a company, so even though those testimonials aren't about him personally, he feels they're okay to post.

Of course, this is complete bullshit, as the website is clearly all about Chuck and only Chuck, and the testimonials are definitely meant to make you believe that they're about him personally.

But let's put that aside for the moment.

Are the testimonials themselves legitimate?

After all, Chuck claims to represent a legitimate credit advisory firm, and claims that those testimonials are from actual clients.

Okay, let's take a look at the sites by other members of this "company":

Take a look at this site, where the testimonials are not just written, but you get to listen to voicemails from their happy customers: http://businesscreditally.com/proven-results/

Here is the voicemail from "Ivan Sugussen":

MP3 file: http://s3.amazonaws.com/DSBizCredit/Testamonial 10 million doallar approval.mp3

Notice it matches the testimonial on Chuck's scam site word-for-word. It also sounds very stilted and like it's being read from a script.

But again, let's put that aside.

What is "Castle Food Company"? Clearly with $10 million of credit, they should have been able to establish themselves in the marketplace.

A google search for Castle Food Company turns up nothing aside from a suspicious-looking Linkedin Page, and hundreds of results of these identical testimonials.

Castle Food Company does not have a website, a phone number, an address, or even any employees. It supposedly exists in Atlanta, Idaho, which is a tiny community in the Idaho mountains. It only exists on a single Linkedin page and a bunch of scam testimonials.

So where did the $10 million go? The Linkedin page claims that the company has existed since 1988, and yet there is not a single indication of it ever existing.

I'm pretty sure that "Castle Food Company" is a complete fabrication, likely by the guy who invented this Business Credit Guidance scam (maybe this Ivan guy himself). Chuck is simply one of his foot soldiers, and likely Chuck gets a piece of whatever scam sales he puts through.

In any case, I think it's clear to anyone with a working brain what's going on here. Charles Rosseel is shamelessly participating in yet another internet financial scam, and gives no apology for stealing money from small business owners.

Last edited by Bullet Bill; 04-07-2014 at 09:09 PM.

Load Metric
    Chuck keeps talking about his attorney. We know he is too broke to afford one, but he does have an attorney in the family. His nephew, Luke, currently works as a public defender in the Boston area.

Is Luke Chuck's lawyer? For Luke's sake, I hope not.

Here is an up-and-coming young lawyer, and he is forever going to be dogged by his association with a no-good, scamming uncle.

I wonder if Luke is aware of Chuck's scams, or if Chuck has just been whining about mean, nasty people on the internet harassing him. I think, for the sake of Luke's budding career, he needs to know the full truth of the situation.

Load Metric

"Ivan Sugussen"

Load Metric
    So here is Ivan Sugussen's linkedin:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivansugussen

Here is a picture of Ivan Sugussen:

Here is the website of Dr. Ivan Cohen, who specializes in hair restoration:

http://dricohen.com/

Here is a picture of Dr. Ivan Cohen:

The resemblance is amazing.

Comments

lewfather: genuinely lol'd

Cokehead: ha good find, cant wait to hear how he explains this one

Ryback_feed_me_more: My God you've found a set of long lost twin brothers. We must contact them immediately so they can meet rep ;)

Pooh: Bhahaha!!

ThreeBet: lol

Muck Ficon: BUSTED

Gordman: Awesome. Detective bullt bill on the case.

Sanlmar: I am not only the President on businesscreditguidance I am also a client

Load Metric
    Tomorrow I will be calling up the office of Dr. Ivan Cohen of Fairfield, Connecticut.

I will be informing him of the fraudulent usage of his image, and then directing him to the linkedin.

I will then direct him to the website of Charles Rosseel, which claims Ivan Sugussen as a $10 million client.

(LOL at not even changing the "Ivan" name from the actual picture, by the way.)

Have fun, Chucky. You never learn, do you?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  DetectiveDruff-1.png
Views: 948
Size:  94.0 KB

Load Metric
    Presenting your business credit guidance counselor....

Load Metric
    I'm going to report his Facebook page as a scam, too. I suggest everyone else here do the same.

Comments

bukowski72: If we are talkin' truths can Toots come here and tell her story? Bullet bill seems to be seeking the truth?

Baron Von Strucker: free team razor for the truth shout out to GB

Cokehead: Reported

Load Metric
    Name:  24368_1330344350170_4346688_n.jpg
Views: 941
Size:  101.9 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Can you guys give it a rest on this guy? My God. Is he actively trying to fuck over Druff at this time? If not just stop IMO. I feel bad for this old broke fuck.

Much more interesting if you guys could point your fingers at some rich and powerful guy that is fucking people over.

This would not go over well with any other poster I can think of. This dude was the biggest dick to ever post here. There have been dumber, more annoying posters, but this cat is intentionally a dick and takes enjoyment in it. I think most of us here respect our elders, are uncomfortable with private info being disseminated, etc. For this guy though, who fired not just the first shot, but basically starts it every time, there isn't a thing Druff could do that would be over the line imo. I don't know how useful it is because I think he's fucked in the head, but he certainly deserves it.

He seems like he's essentially an internet slip and fall artist. His shitty forum is based on him getting rejected by another community. He is playing the "my health, my stress" card hoping to somehow cash in on Druff despite being the instigator. He talks about his reports like he's a fucking journalist despite Druff being the only attention his drivel gets. The only attention he gets at all is from attacking others.

Those of us who support Druff aren't fanboying up in here, because Druff is a grown man and has the resources to fight his own battles. This clown is just that big a tool that it's enjoyable to watch him get shredded. He was an ass from the get go.

In a few years, some social worker who has to care for him will probably go this route just to shut him up

Comments

LLL: All true.

tony bagadonuts: In other words shut the fuck up

Load Metric
    Name:  pokstpmorrirgoodfellascabbie.jpg
Views: 885
Size:  71.6 KB

Name:  more winter.jpg
Views: 911
Size:  194.9 KB

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Bill View Post
    Chuck keeps talking about his attorney. We know he is too broke to afford one, but he does have an attorney in the family. His nephew, Luke, currently works as a public defender in the Boston area.

Is Luke Chuck's lawyer? For Luke's sake, I hope not.

Here is an up-and-coming young lawyer, and he is forever going to be dogged by his association with a no-good, scamming uncle.

I wonder if Luke is aware of Chuck's scams, or if Chuck has just been whining about mean, nasty people on the internet harassing him. I think, for the sake of Luke's budding career, he needs to know the full truth of the situation.
    Bill, I think you might have made a mistake. The nephew isn't an actual attorney, he's an intern (so, let's hope for the nephew's sake he isn't practicing law without a license).

Check pms btw

Load Metric
    There are a ton of only-barely-not-pyramid-scheme type 'marketing' organizations that basically sell you directly into this type of thing.

- Attend a 'seminar' where they pump you up with techno and free soft drinks.
    - Pay various amounts for various 'business building resources' that usually include an escalating number of DVDs and a fabricated digital footprint to get your 'network' off the ground (see next point).
    - Info provided is used to generate this network of scammish websites that you in turn use to enhance your 'network', and a cut gets taken from everyone and funneled up river.
    - They give you a script and tell you to record videos. The websites and videos are described in terms synonymous with but not entirely evocative of blackhat SEO.

Point being, its not like he got out of bed one morning and said "Ok this is the next chapter of my life, BUSINESS CREDIT CONSULTING SCAM!" and pursued a career in it. Hes part of a 'network', you see.

Comments

simpdog: don't hate the playa hate the game
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information