Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another reason for not visiting Georgia

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    people walking around with guns straped to there hips is scarry as shit if you are from a place that dosent allow this way of life. maby it works there for the better? hard for me to immagine that though.
    my very good frend last year came home after spending the night in jail and a DUI.... grabed a hand gun stuck it in his mouth and killed him self, he had permits for the weapons too but he also had some deep mental issues that developed after he got the permits, he had four young children and wouldent be able to work with out his driving licence this is my experiance with hand guns in Canada.
    Georga is a beautieful state no doubt and likly infinatly kind people i am sure! except all the nutters carrying guns on there hips acting like boss hogg.

real question...... is it that dangerous there that you need a gun to protect your self? is it the blacks?
    DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE?

Comments

SeaCow: nig land rep

Baron Von Strucker: guessing Georga?

simpdog: lol @ Baron

Deal: I aould borrow a gun if I had to stay in Detroit

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    people walking around with guns straped to there hips is scarry as shit if you are from a place that dosent allow this way of life. maby it works there for the better? hard for me to immagine that though.
    my very good frend last year came home after spending the night in jail and a DUI.... grabed a hand gun stuck it in his mouth and killed him self, he had permits for the weapons too but he also had some deep mental issues that developed after he got the permits, he had four young children and wouldent be able to work with out his driving licence this is my experiance with hand guns in Canada.
    Georga is a beautieful state no doubt and likly infinatly kind people i am sure! except all the nutters carrying guns on there hips acting like boss hogg.

real question...... is it that dangerous there that you need a gun to protect your self? is it the blacks?

Forget guns, you need this guy:

Name:  JCaviezel-1.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  44.4 KB

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Forget guns, you need this guy:

Name:  JCaviezel-1.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  44.4 KB

Jesus?

Load Metric
    I never understand why everyone gets so upset about issues like this unless you actually live in Georgia. I say let Georgia have no gun laws if that's what the population wants. Then in 5-10 years the rest of the states can see what that sort of policy causes. Kind of like whats going on in Colorado with pot. 5 years from now the rest of us will see all the pros and cons.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...l#.Uz8b9ye9KSM

Of course the NRA and the Georgia legislature probably don't have much use for scientific data and statistics.
    A) The article does not specify how many of the "victims" were carrying in a legal manner. Who is to say how many of them were killed by police while committing a crime or by a citizen who they were attempting to rob or kill?

B) Any study where Philly is the control group is automatically suspect.

C) The study is 5 years old and was compiled by data that was already 2 years old. A lot changes in 7 years time.

D) Most importantly, if I'm going to get shot I would hope that I get a shot or two off before I go down. I care only about me and my family not the self-righteous and self serving agendas of people attempting to undo rights that were given to us over 200 years ago.

You were alive 200 years ago?

Wow...

Guns are fucking stupid. What happened to go old fashioned fist fights? I get it, shit has changed, but you're just a pussy if you need to shoot someone who tries to rob you. Oh, you both have guns? Congrats, now you both might die.

Canada is so much better when it comes to gun violence. I wish we could just melt every gun and make them all illegal. Only people I know that need to carry guns are official grade a pussies
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    FTR I've never been to Detroit or Nashville(I will be there next weekend), but I can;t imagine they are any worse than the worst parts of Philly(maybe detroit being the miracle of death city) I just don't see why you think you're gonna get robbed if you don't have a gun. Do you walk around slouching with money falling out of your jacket? Do you wear a shirt that says I am a giant pussy? Nobody is going to rob you. You just do things the smart way. Don't walk around the city late at night alone etc. You really think you need a gun to feel safe? If so, I feel bad, America must really be turning to shit

Comments

rum dick: this...and especially the giant pussy shirt
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    FTR I've never been to Detroit or Nashville(I will be there next weekend), but I can;t imagine they are any worse than the worst parts of Philly(maybe detroit being the miracle of death city) I just don't see why you think you're gonna get robbed if you don't have a gun. Do you walk around slouching with money falling out of your jacket? Do you wear a shirt that says I am a giant pussy? Nobody is going to rob you. You just do things the smart way. Don't walk around the city late at night alone etc. You really think you need a gun to feel safe? If so, I feel bad, America must really be turning to shit

My family members died to protect your freedoms and way of life asshole.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

Thanks, what did you do?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

Thanks, what did you do?

masturbated.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I never understand why everyone gets so upset about issues like this unless you actually live in Georgia. I say let Georgia have no gun laws if that's what the population wants.
    That's fine, so long as you can build a wall around Georgia and make sure nothing ever gets out. They do get out, tho, obv, and it just makes GA a supplier to the rest of the east coast gun-wise. As it is, dozens of guns used in crimes in my state already come from GA, more than any other state outside New England. (NH and ME run 1 and 2, GA is 3rd even though it's a thousand miles away.)

Comments

rum dick: giant wall around Georgia rep
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 04-05-2014 at 09:05 AM.

Load Metric
    It was a lot though. Not just like daily.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: excel at your sport rep

Load Metric
    Dude, I loved Diehard 3

Name:  bb.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  38.0 KB

Load Metric
    I care only about me and my family not the self-righteous and self serving agendas of people attempting to undo rights that were given to us over 200 years ago.

I assume, judging by your condescension, that you believe the Constitution doesn't apply to you if you weren't around when it was written. Interesting theory you have there.

Load Metric

Do us a favor and do the same. You are fucking worthless and so are your posts.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: Still drunk from last night?
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

I assume, judging by your condescension, that you believe the Constitution doesn't apply to you if you weren't around when it was written. Interesting theory you have there.

It was kind of just me being a smart ass. Forgive me sir

Load Metric

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...l#.Uz8b9ye9KSM

Of course the NRA and the Georgia legislature probably don't have much use for scientific data and statistics.
    A) The article does not specify how many of the "victims" were carrying in a legal manner. Who is to say how many of them were killed by police while committing a crime or by a citizen who they were attempting to rob or kill?

C) The study is 5 years old and was compiled by data that was already 2 years old. A lot changes in 7 years time.

D) Most importantly, if I'm going to get shot I would hope that I get a shot or two off before I go down. I care only about me and my family not the self-righteous and self serving agendas of people attempting to undo rights that were given to us over 200 years ago.
    You are right to question the basis of the study, that is a sign of intelligence. But to do so because it is from Philly? That is a sign of prejudice. The study was done at Penn, one of the top 10 universities in America. You also fail to articulate how "things have changed" in the last 7 years to make any statistical difference.

As a gun owner, I respect our Constitutional right to bear arms. You also have the right to have sex with your sister, be a member of the KKK, and drink your self to death on Jack Daniels. Just because you have a right doesn't always make it prudent to exercise it. Although there are probably people in Georgia who disagree with me on all counts.

The facts are the facts. If you carry a gun in public, you are more likely to get shot. Your John Wayne attitude of "wanting to get a shot off or two before you go down" might make you feel better, but statistically, it doesn't make you safer. I just hope you don't hit some innocent bystander before you go down. If you are trying to protect yourself in your home, that is another matter. Fell free to gun the intruder down.

Load Metric

You are right to question the basis of the study, that is a sign of intelligence. But to do so because it is from Philly? That is a sign of prejudice. The study was done at Penn, one of the top 10 universities in America. You also fail to articulate how "things have changed" in the last 7 years to make any statistical difference.

As a gun owner, I respect our Constitutional right to bear arms. You also have the right to have sex with your sister, be a member of the KKK, and drink your self to death on Jack Daniels. Just because you have a right doesn't always make it prudent to exercise it. Although there are probably people in Georgia who disagree with me on all counts.

The facts are the facts. If you carry a gun in public, you are more likely to get shot. Your John Wayne attitude of "wanting to get a shot off or two before you go down" might make you feel better, but statistically, it doesn't make you safer. I just hope you don't hit some innocent bystander before you go down. If you are trying to protect yourself in your home, that is another matter. Fell free to gun the intruder down.
    Better to have a gun and not need one than to need a gun and not have one. No different than needing a screwdriver or a saw. It's just a tool.

Load Metric

Better to have a gun and not need one than to need a gun and not have one. No different than needing a screwdriver or a saw. It's just a tool.

Uhhh, having a gun is a bit different than owning a hammer or screwdriver buddy

Load Metric

I want to see what else 4dragons carries around in his murse. Let's make a deal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric

If you misuse a screwdriver, saw, hammer, knife, nailgun, etc. it can do a ton of damage, so can a firearm. That's the point I was trying to make. I wouldn't give a little kid a shotgun anymore than I would let them play with a scroll saw. A gun is just a tool for punching holes in things at great distances, that someone points it at a person makes it scary, and you attach those feelings to it. I don't. God forbid I bring up the fatalities involved with automobiles. You don't think those are scary, do you?

Thread Information