Thread: D-backs shitting the bed in record form already this year

Load Metric

D-backs shitting the bed in record form already this year

Lets see worst start in team history already at 1-7 (and lucky they won that one).. Tonight up 4 nothing and implode giving up 9 unanswered runs. Pitching is an unmitigated fucking disaster they've given up 56 runs in 8 games (the 2nd most is Texas at 32 with 2 less games avg 6.4 runs a game to AZ's 7). They've lost Corbin and Hernandez to TJ Surgery and their ace kid Bradley pitched decently in his 1st Spring training outing and looked like shit even getting shelled by a bunch of Aussies in an exhibition game and was called out as at best AA talent currently (this guy was hoped to be a likely call up in May but at this point who knows).. I gotta be honest its gonna a be long year if they don't get the pitching patched and quick. Towers may have really fucked up as GM this time. Ownership says he's patient but if this disaster goes on too long I would suspect Towers is on the hot seat faster then Gibson. Cant fault the manager when his entire starting rotation is full of guys who might not even be in a rotation with some teams and a bullpen that cant even bail water out or plug a hole when things start to leak.. At this point the only thing good for the Dbacks is Goldy continues to hit and Trumbo is earning his contract and has 4HRs and 11RBIs otherwise there would be jackshit nothing to be positive about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's the pitching that's a complete disaster.

The offense is decent, especially with the addition of Trumbo (they did give up a lot to get him, though).

I think Towers gets fired soon. This team is going to keep losing as long as that awful rotation is in place. Even the shitty Rockies crushed them.

Of course, the Dodgers haven't looked too good so far, either. They really need Kershaw back, but it might be awhile. I am afraid that AJ Ellis and Andre Ethier might have terrible seasons, and Hanley Ramirez doesn't quite look like himself.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I wish they would let the bottom five or so teams take steroids.

Thread Information