Thread: Hores Racing help. trying to become a degen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Hores Racing help. trying to become a degen

I called in sick today b/c I need to make some money (not really I'm hung over like a champ). The only option I have is the OTB. Anybody know anything that might help with winning some loot today? A decent respectable site or handicapping advise that works.

Everybody here and DD seems to be slot and sports degens. I'd like to be a horse degen since it's the closest form of gambling to my house, less than 1 mile.

Load Metric
    Bet on the skinny meth whore, they're always quicker, and those oxy whores might nod off on you at any time.

Load Metric
    In reality, I'm no expert handicapper, but I've had a lot of success betting successful jockeys when they're taking a mount on a horse that hasn't produced to that point, particularly if the horse is bred to fit their strengths as a jockey. I had Meadowlands down to a science back in the 90's one year, back when Joe Bravo was emerging, but I've never been able to duplicate that success, other than when I follow the successful jockey on unproven horse at the right odds formula.

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    In reality, I'm no expert handicapper, but I've had a lot of success betting successful jockeys when they're taking a mount on a horse that hasn't produced to that point, particularly if the horse is bred to fit their strengths as a jockey. I had Meadowlands down to a science back in the 90's one year, back when Joe Bravo was emerging, but I've never been able to duplicate that success, other than when I follow the successful jockey on unproven horse at the right odds formula.
    I assume Monday all the horses are going to be shit so looking at the jockey sounds like good advise. what odds formula are you speaking of?

Load Metric
    When I say formula, I just mean getting a decent price, 5-1 to 8-1 range. A lot of people bet jockeys, so it isn't profitable if they bet an unproven horse down to 2-1, but if you can find a jockey that's tearing it up, and get decent odds, that's when I take a shot.

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    thanks I'm off in a few to give it a try

Thread Information