Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kill this whitey

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    As for the subject matter, you have to be a real douchebag to drive 50MPH? in the fast lane in, what I would assume is, a 65MPH zone. I didn't realize a little rain made the road so slick that you can't even approach the speed limit.
    The video said it was 50mph zone (if not this video than another one I watched before). Still should have moved over but I think she was going 55 in a 50.
    She's totally not at fault then. I'll never complain if they are at least going the speed limit.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Soon enough Pooh's other accounts will correct him that he has me confused with someone and that I was the crazy dude and this thread will drift.

On the edge of my seat.
    Please remind me of my other accounts and I'll correct myself stat.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    As for the subject matter, you have to be a real douchebag to drive 50MPH? in the fast lane in, what I would assume is, a 65MPH zone. I didn't realize a little rain made the road so slick that you can't even approach the speed limit.
    The video said it was 50mph zone (if not this video than another one I watched before). Still should have moved over but I think she was going 55 in a 50.

stop hijaccing my thread. I gotta see if the pattern plays out.

Load Metric
    Doesn't everybody cheer for the person to wreck who irritates you while driving? I always have. Maybe I'm a bad person.

Comments

Belly Buster: Yes, and it doesn't make you a bad person

Load Metric

happnes here all the time long hot drought followed by a rain shower brings the oil up from the ashfault makes it slick as ice

I dont recall she boon being involved in a scam during DD time, he outed himself quietly here shortly after this site launched.

Comments

nunbeater: ashfault rep
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Doesn't everybody cheer for the person to wreck who irritates you while driving? I always have. Maybe I'm a bad person.

You were supposed to tell Pooh that I'm not a scammer. Whats wrong?

Load Metric

She's totally not at fault then. I'll never complain if they are at least going the speed limit.

strongly disagree, the left lane is normally a passing lane or to releave congestion when ther is heavy traffic. if you are going more slow than the regular flow of traffic and the right lane is clear than move the fuck over. so many people think they are poiice on the road. bitch was a cunt for blocking traffic even if she was close to the speed limit. people like here cause traffic accidents and main cause of congestion when they go slower than traffic flow.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

Sorry, I hadn't yet read the whole thread. I don't recall you ever scamming, or being accused of scamming. I just thought you were a meth head back then, but an honest one as far as I recollect. I had yet to appreciate your humor at that point.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: u were the first one I remember saying anything nice but maybe I misremembered.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

strongly disagree, the left lane is normally a passing lane or to releave congestion when ther is heavy traffic. if you are going more slow than the regular flow of traffic and the right lane is clear than move the fuck over. so many people think they are poiice on the road. bitch was a cunt for blocking traffic even if she was close to the speed limit. people like here cause traffic accidents and main cause of congestion when they go slower than traffic flow.

While it is annoying and obviously no excuse for it on an Interstate or a road like that. But this looked like a road which allowed left turns . Maybe she was turning left soon.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: you may be right there, but evedence leads me to belive she was being a bitch and also fat.

Load Metric

The video doesn't show if she had an oppurtunity to pull over.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: she had plenty of time to spool up her phone cam and the right side looked clear to me, common courticy to let faster traffic by
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

Sorry, I hadn't yet read the whole thread. I don't recall you ever scamming, or being accused of scamming. I just thought you were a meth head back then, but an honest one as far as I recollect. I had yet to appreciate your humor at that point.
    That was all drug free. I'm like the Ted Nugent of crazy. (going with the assumption that Ted Nugent isn't actually crazy)

Load Metric

happnes here all the time long hot drought followed by a rain shower brings the oil up from the ashfault makes it slick as ice

I dont recall she boon being involved in a scam during DD time, he outed himself quietly here shortly after this site launched.
    Jesus you are retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    How the hell did a repost of something in the random thread get to 4 pages?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

Jesus you are retarded.

zeems lik yor exsistance heer is to correct my spellin erors, kinde off lik in skool, wen we hade a teacer we called lemon lips after we cauch him pickeng hees giant schnoz adn eeting it.

soundes lik you a bit i tink
    all hail Hydra

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    While it is annoying and obviously no excuse for it on an Interstate or a road like that. But this looked like a road which allowed left turns . Maybe she was turning left soon.
    When I first saw this I read this in one of the comments. I think they were both being dicks. She said she was turning left in a half mile, but the video shows she was in the left way way longer than that. When the tail gaiter tried to pass on the right she sped up to block him. That doesn't sound like she was worried about safety or speed limits. Throw in recording video while in dangerous high speed conditions and you can throw safety out the window.

PS I didn't watch the whole video. Did she stop to make sure he was all right?

The Real life Ron Swanson gave this warning about Chicago and map reading:
    "The Day will come when your phone is broken or dead and you're stranded in a remote desolate location, like Schaumburg, and you're going to have no idea where you are and how to get out of there. You will find yourself a day late, yeah, and a dollar short, because you lost the use of your map.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    When I first saw this I read this in one of the comments. I think they were both being dicks. She said she was turning left in a half mile, but the video shows she was in the left way way longer than that. When the tail gaiter tried to pass on the right she sped up to block him. That doesn't sound like she was worried about safety or speed limits. Throw in recording video while in dangerous high speed conditions and you can throw safety out the window.

PS I didn't watch the whole video. Did she stop to make sure he was all right?

The Real life Ron Swanson gave this warning about Chicago and map reading:
    "The Day will come when your phone is broken or dead and you're stranded in a remote desolate location, like Schaumburg, and you're going to have no idea where you are and how to get out of there. You will find yourself a day late, yeah, and a dollar short, because you lost the use of your map.
    Just checking in here for a second.You are fractionally correct but mostly incorrect IMO. I will post my take on this in a little while but I got shit going on at the moment.

-to answer a couple of things though - yes she did stop ....he fled the scene of the accident though and was later captured by the police.

- I saw no conclusive evidence that she sped up to block him ....but I will look at everything again later when I have more time.

- She WAS concerned about speed limits. At one point, she even showed the speed she was driving. 50 mph....im guessing that considering the stretch of road she was driving on coupled with the fact that she was going with the flow of traffic, that she was in line with the posted speed limits.

- As for the recording of the video. Yes, she could have kept both hands on the steering wheel, but regarding recording, I have done the same thing she has done in the past a couple of times with reckless drivers - I will tell you why later on. I can bet based on the video quality that she was probably not looking at her phone while recording and likely more paying attention to the road. It's pretty easy with the phones these days to accomplish what she did even while not truly paying attention to what you are recording.

- Everyone needs to keep in mind that while you may hate her ethics, as far as I can see she did not literally break any laws (even the cellphone use because im pretty sure in that state it is legal)

- If everyone is zeroing in on this woman being the prime reason for the rant, you need to step back and take an objective look at the facts

Again some of the comments on this page and other pages kind of aggravate me so I'll step in later with my more detailed analysis.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    4? likely will hit 7 at this rate

Load Metric
    Wow what a silly fucking cunt. Glad he crashed.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: exactly.

Load Metric
    If only he'd have sideswiped that cunt and taken them both out. Justice all around.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Because Pooh has the Midas touch. I agree with him also that the woman is a bitch and even though the guy is obviously a douche she caused that shit with her driving. People do that shit all of the time around here going 35 0r 40 in a 55 then speeding up when you try to get around them and it drives me batshit crazy.

Thread Information