Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Chicago is America's asshole?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    mostly jillywagen there.

although a visit is not on a lot of peoples bucket list
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 03-29-2014 at 11:18 AM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

So you would recommend walking six blocks in any direction from where the White Sox play to your friends and family?
    Sox stadium is on the south side, so obviously not. Though you could walk 6 blocks north or west and be totally fine. 6 blocks east would also be okay as you'd be walking towards IIT campus. I would not recommend walking south of Sox stadium. One third of Chicago has a crime rate that is similar to Seattle (which is very low), one third has a crime rate that is similar to New Orleans (which is very high) and the other third has a crime rate that is somewhere in between. So no, I would not recommend walking around areas that have a crime rate similar to New Orleans, as that would of course be very dangerous.

I don't know if the stadium is still in the same place but I was in Chicago for a family vacation as a kid and we went to a Sox game. For whatever reason we parked quite a ways away and took a walk before the game. We were at some mom and pop baseball shop buying and official MLB baseball that I wanted to use for autographs if I was lucky. We asked the black dude behind the counter where to go or what to do. He said whatever you do don't walk that direction, as he pointed to where we had just come walking from three blocks away.

For the record I never felt scared there. I was way more scared in Minneapolis exiting a Twins game at night. I had nightmares about the scariest looking black dude ever with two sticks beating on an upside down bucket for tips.

Load Metric
    Sox stadium is on the south side, so obviously not. Though you could walk 6 blocks north or west and be totally fine. 6 blocks east would also be okay as you'd be walking towards IIT campus. I would not recommend walking south of Sox stadium. One third of Chicago has a crime rate that is similar to Seattle (which is very low), one third has a crime rate that is similar to New Orleans (which is very high) and the other third has a crime rate that is somewhere in between. So no, I would not recommend walking around areas that have a crime rate similar to New Orleans, as that would of course be very dangerous.

I don't know if the stadium is still in the same place but I was in Chicago for a family vacation as a kid and we went to a Sox game. For whatever reason we parked quite a ways away and took a walk before the game. We were at some mom and pop baseball shop buying and official MLB baseball that I wanted to use for autographs if I was lucky. We asked the black dude behind the counter where to go or what to do. He said whatever you do don't walk that direction, as he pointed to where we had just come walking from three blocks away.

For the record I never felt scared there. I was way more scared in Minneapolis exiting a Twins game at night. I had nightmares about the scariest looking black dude ever with two sticks beating on an upside down bucket for tips.
    They tore down and built a new stadium, but it's in basically the exact same place. I don't know how old you are, but Chicago has gotten significantly safer since the 90's (as have many cities). However, the area directly south of SOX stadium (like directly south) was a bad area back then, and it's still not a good area mostly due to the public housing that is right below the stadium. All of the area around the Cubs stadium on the north side, however, is very nice (and is actually very close to the gay neighborhood).
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric

They tore down and built a new stadium, but it's in basically the exact same place. I don't know how old you are, but Chicago has gotten significantly safer since the 90's (as have many cities). However, the area directly south of SOX stadium (like directly south) was a bad area back then, and it's still not a good area mostly due to the public housing that is right below the stadium. All of the area around the Cubs stadium on the north side, however, is very nice (and is actually very close to the gay neighborhood).

So basically Chicago is huge and has a lot of big safe areas but if you zeroed in on South Chicago and it was its own city it would probably be close to the top in murder rate?

Oh and I was there in early 90's.

Load Metric
    Chicago

Far west (up until Oak Park) is kind of bad
    Far south is pretty bad
    Far north decent but a couple small questionable areas

Near west - decent
    Near south - decent but some rough pockets
    Near north - safe

There really is no good reason to find yourself on the far south side except for being on the highways.

Load Metric
    And also Bubbles basically got her content jacked by the worst poster here? Can we agree on that also?

Load Metric

So basically Chicago is huge and has a lot of big safe areas but if you zeroed in on South Chicago and it was its own city it would probably be close to the top in murder rate?

Oh and I was there in early 90's.
    Correct. The bad areas of Chicago are very bad, but they're also very segregated. It would be hard to accidentally wind up in the middle of the ghetto.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: would a pooh steak make you feel better?
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric

Tight life. Accusing me of being racist when all you talk about is n-words scaring you. Again, tight life you major faggot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Tight life. Accusing me of being racist when all you talk about is n-words scaring you. Again, tight life you major faggot.

In fairness to me it was probably the third black I'd ever seen up close in person. Plus it was night time.

Load Metric
    You're a fucking n-word hater dude. I love nigs....I love walter sobchak for instance.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: thanks but i'm a black person not a nig

Load Metric
    You're a fucking n-word hater dude. I love nigs....I love walter sobchak for instance.

I bet that sounded a lot better in your head.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Surprised nobody has posted this yet since its been circling the Internet for a couple day. Anyone else think this ugly hag should just kill herself?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...4238.html?vp=1
    To kill oneselve one will face eternal damnation. It is written.

Name:  God.jpeg
Views: 300
Size:  307.6 KB

Load Metric

How's it feel?

Load Metric

How's it feel?

Comin up as a nigga in a cash game, livin in the fast lane. I'm for real.

Load Metric

How's it feel?

I meant getting bent over in first round of best poster and lasting several in worst. Tight life. You're hated here. Are you that scammer from DD? She boon...the cumquat who would pm new posters then steal their money.

Load Metric

I meant getting bent over in first round of best poster and lasting several in worst. Tight life. You're hated here. Are you that scammer from DD? She boon...the cumquat who would pm new posters then steal their money.

Thishasjustgottabedruff.com

If you are going to reference pm's and honestly are trying to get my goat you would do it all differently. You must care about me some.

I can basically use your post to 100 percent validate that you are a character and nothing more.

Load Metric

If you are going to reference pm's and honestly are trying to get my goat you would do it all differently. You must care about me some.

I can basically use your post to 100 percent validate that you are a character and nothing more.
    Aren't you though? The loser from GA who scammed all the new posters. I was still pretty new to DD but I remember this and I thought it was She Boon but I may be wrong. I sent you a pm which you never responded to a week or so ago regarding me being Druff so I guess you don't want to know too bad. Regardless, you are a loser who maybe two or three posters here even tolerate..the rest hate you. Tight life.

Load Metric

Aren't you though? The loser from GA who scammed all the new posters. I was still pretty new to DD but I remember this and I thought it was She Boon but I may be wrong. I sent you a pm which you never responded to a week or so ago regarding me being Druff so I guess you don't want to know too bad. Regardless, you are a loser who maybe two or three posters here even tolerate..the rest hate you. Tight life.

Only 91 percent druff but definitely a character. Why you care about me is unknown. I also have a tough time responding to lie pm's to receive more lies.

Load Metric
    In all fairness I thought he was sheboon as well when he started posting here. I don't know the back story about the guy or even followed sheboon much (I don't know anything about him) but their posting style was extremely unique.

Don't care one way or another but glad to see I am not the only one who thought that.

Load Metric

Only 91 percent druff but definitely a character. Why you care about me is unknown. I also have a tough time responding to lie pm's to receive more lies.
    But you keep dodging the question. Are you the scamming fuck on DD that would bait the new posters because you had a 'credible' amount of posts there leading them to believe you were a legit member and not a scamming lowlife douchebag. All I want is a confirmation or denial.

Thread Information