LOL @ Carbon.

I could create a new thread for this but I'm not going to and will just post it in here because the dollar amount to me is meaningless.

Anyways, I haven't played on Carbon in a year but I did log into the client about a month ago because I knew I had something left in my remaining balance though I knew I cashed out then proceeded to bust most of it. I had somewhere between $20-30 still left which like I said that is meaningless to me but this post is about the principle of it all.

So I got an email from Carbon yesterday saying "You haven't played on the site in a while and we want you back so here is a free $10". Well I decided to click "ok" and then logged into the software the following day to see I only had that $10 they gave me.. ROFL!!!!!!!!! Where is the other $20 to $30? I didn't notice they had a dormant fee but if they do then later you you fuckers I will never play on your site again.

I have submitted one email so far and will contact live support at some point in the next few days just because I feel this is bullshit and will see what they reply with.

Again, this money is meaningless to me but it's all a principle thing that I don't like to be screwed in life whether it's $2, $200, or way more then that.