Thread: redbet poker

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

redbet poker

hi i was going to download redbet poker through a link on pokernews
    what stopped me for the moment was that you can play redbet poker on two different sites one being boss media and the other entraction and avail of the bonuses both sites offer for this one site redbet. it is just something ive never heard of before
    just wondering if anyone plays there and if the site is trustworthy or should i play elsewhere
    thanks in advance

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by darren View Post
    hi i was going to download redbet poker through a link on pokernews
    what stopped me for the moment was that you can play redbet poker on two different sites one being boss media and the other entraction and avail of the bonuses both sites offer for this one site redbet. it is just something ive never heard of before
    just wondering if anyone plays there and if the site is trustworthy or should i play elsewhere
    thanks in advance
    They seem to be part of both networks, but you can only download one of the clients (the player pools are not combined between the networks). When you visit their site it asks you which client you want to download.

As far as trustworthiness? It's probably as trustworthy as any other mid-tier room on those networks.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    thnx for the reply steve
    i just thought it was an odd offer
    i might just stick with ipoker for now/no point in messing around these sites if im not sure i guess
    already got burned by ub..that was a sick feeling that id rather not go through again

Thread Information