Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: official: march madness thread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerPrince2 View Post
    Baylor hasnt played anyone with a big guy like Frank Kaminsky in this tournament. Isiah Austin wont be able to sit within six feet of the hoop protecting the rim. I watched both Baylor games and am impressed by there defense. Wisconsin has five guys that can shoot the three. They have to hit the threes to win the game. Thats why Baylors won their first two games neither team were hitting the three ball. Nebraska started out 0-12 from three. I dont see that happening to Wisconsin.

The Computer Analyitc machiene that ESPN had go through the brackets has Wisconsin as a 64% chances of beating Baylor. They were 81% against American and 51% against Oregon.

My predicition.

76-60 Wisconsin
    Baylor does have a good d but anyone with ahtletes that plays zone is going to be a challenge for any team because you just dont see zone. Baylor plays stupid though. They remind me of Tenn teams the last few years. They just come down and shoot no matter how the score is no matter whats on the shot clock. Theres no flow to their offense and when they're hitting then they look great. I think its a great matchup for WI especially with the time in between. I wouldnt have wanted to play Baylor in round 2 or 3 as they call it now.

That said my easiest bet all season was Oregon 1st half vs WI. They cant come out flat like the last 2 games.

If Baylor beats WI I will shut up about them but they just play so ignorant.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    you guys are crazy if you bet whisky. an even dumber bet would be whisky ML

baylor has looked like a final 4 team in it's first 2 games, and have played awesome late in the season. their only loss was a game against iowa st in the big 12 semi...they blew a 12pt second half lead in that game. i can't see one reason to bet wisconsin and feel good about it...defense isn't even this baylor's team strong point, and they dominated twice..playing defense better than anyone in the tourney..it's very rare to see such size/reach and quickness...

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

baylor has looked like a final 4 team in it's first 2 games, and have played awesome late in the season. their only loss was a game against iowa st in the big 12 semi...they blew a 12pt second half lead in that game. i can't see one reason to bet wisconsin and feel good about it...defense isn't even this baylor's team strong point, and they dominated twice..playing defense better than anyone in the tourney..it's very rare to see such size/reach and quickness...

Wisconsin is such a different team from Creighton and Nebraska. Wisconsin actually has inside presence. To get Austin and Jefferson into foul trouble.

Load Metric

Im trying to wrap my brain around this. Betting Wisconsin to win su is worse then betting them -3.5, so if thats the case then you're saying that Baylor is going to win su for sure. If thats the case why havent you responded to my wagers?

I look at it the exact opposite way. I think the line should be a pickem and the public is in love with Baylor but the line opens at 3 and goes to 3.5 right away. hmmmmmmmm I wonder what that means? WI is the better team but they have to solve the zone or Baylor will keep it close. I dont think Baylor can win but I wouldnt be shocked if they covered with a last second 3.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

Im trying to wrap my brain around this. Betting Wisconsin to win su is worse then betting them -3.5, so if thats the case then you're saying that Baylor is going to win su for sure. If thats the case why havent you responded to my wagers?

I look at it the exact opposite way. I think the line should be a pickem and the public is in love with Baylor but the line opens at 3 and goes to 3.5 right away. hmmmmmmmm I wonder what that means? WI is the better team but they have to solve the zone or Baylor will keep it close. I dont think Baylor can win but I wouldnt be shocked if they covered with a last second 3.

You are wayyyyyyy overthinking things if you think the line should be pk and you can get it at +3.5 and that is motivating you to go the other way.

Also please give some data to support your assertion that the public is all over Baylor.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

You are wayyyyyyy overthinking things if you think the line should be pk and you can get it at +3.5 and that is motivating you to go the other way.

Also please give some data to support your assertion that the public is all over Baylor.
    Will do if you rub my balls while you suck my cock.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    baylor ML is up to +165/+170

i will take that. ..ship 83.00 to druff as a gift. i will ship 50....i will only ship my end once i get confirmation from druff that you send yours via gift..i will only entertain this offer until 730

Load Metric
    baylor ML is up to +165/+170

i will take that. ..ship 83.00 to druff as a gift. i will ship 50....i will only ship my end once i get confirmation from druff that you send yours via gift..i will only entertain this offer until 730
    Sent. Please send and confirm
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Bet void unless you post before 7:49
    TRUMP 2024!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    sorry,..i thought i was betting w/ shady j. i wasn't really comfortable w/ that in the first place. last bet i placed here it took 3 months to get a 100 payment, and i didn't even bring the delay and almost rolling of me to the forum. i've already made thebet once it was apparent shady j didn't reply.

Load Metric
    sorry,..i thought i was betting w/ shady j. i wasn't really comfortable w/ that in the first place. last bet i placed here it took 3 months to get a 100 payment, and i didn't even bring the delay and almost rolling of me to the forum. i've already made thebet once it was apparent shady j didn't reply.
    I see, thought you were opening it up to anybody. And I sent it to Druff for escrow, so idk why you'd be worried about payment.
    TRUMP 2024!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Wasn't sure on Wisconsin/Baylor but I did bet the first game and so far so good for me.

Mar 27, 2014 06:49:23 PM

Single #340671***

Basketball - College Lines (Game) Point Spread

NCAA TOURNAMENT REGIONAL SEMIFINALS @ Fedex Forum - Memphis, TN

(811) Dayton +3 (-105) Mar 27/14@07:15p

Competitor: (812) Stanford

Load Metric
    PLOL I'lll take Florida -4.5 for whatever you sent druff

Let me know. I'm not escrowing with Druff I'll send direct to you

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I see, thought you were opening it up to anybody. And I sent it to Druff for escrow, so idk why you'd be worried about payment.
    druff didn't contact me, and the offer wasn't to you in the first place. plus it came in late.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    baylor looks tired on offense and defense. not good for them they seem to missing that step and defensive intensity. thus far, they look like pitt

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    you can't fix tired...they're even missing bunnies.

time to chug jolt and do speedballs at halftime

Load Metric
    For one I said Straight up, and that was before the line came out. I honestly had no clue who would be favored. I thought it would be a pick or close to. 2nd I said we would escrow with Druff so unless you dont trust Druff theres no issues. 3rd I have a spotless rep on here. I donate to freerolls and have immediatetly paid all my bets.

Load Metric
    you can't fix tired...they're even missing bunnies.

time to chug jolt and do speedballs at halftime
    Tired? They had a week off. Their dumb n-words like Ive been saying. They have half their points from the line and Jacksons got 2 fouls so hes been out. WI has really shot like shit. Its one thing to miss contested shots but their missing wide open looks. With Baylor starting this bad WI should be up alot more.

Load Metric

Hes not the brightest bulb. Look its Creighton with WI jerseys on. Might be the dumbest post I've seen all year.

Thread Information