Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: official: march madness thread.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

official: march madness thread.

the projected 8/9 seeds this year look pretty strong. 1 seeds almost never lose the 2nd round game,

if okla st is an 8/9 seed and placed in nova's brackett, nova won't win.

also,..expecxt for duke to get prefferential treatment once again, and regardles what syracuse does in the acc tourney, they will play opening round games in buffalo/ and or new york city later down the road.

the sliding scale is code for the commoittee can do anythng they want

Comments

bukowski72: Duke in toughest bracket

Load Metric
    Rivoting stuff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    the projected 8/9 seeds this year look pretty strong. 1 seeds almost never lose the 2nd round game,

also,..expecxt for duke to get prefferential treatment once again, and regardles what syracuse does in the acc tourney, they will play opening round games in buffalo/ and or new york city later down the road.

I'm not trolling you here, its just a simple question.
    can you find a post you made like this, that actually came to fruition?

I have to say I love your confidence,

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    [

w/o even seeing bracketts, okla st is my sleeper pick.

obv calling for a 7>10 seed making a deep run usually never works out. but i will say that this is a much better team than a 78910 seed. i would even go so far in saying this team might be the best in the b12 w/o kansas having embelism

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    louisville is a projected 4 seed...they're much better than that. legit final 4 team.

i only think 5 teams can win the whole thing.

obv top 3 + syracuse and louisville...i don't think ariz will win and wsu seems dicey to depend on, regardless of how much $$ they made me last year...would be surprised if mich or whisky won it.

cutting it up even more......... i think one of these teams will win it all..............syracuse, fla and louisville...from the looks of it right now,,this is a 1 (2/3) and a (3/4) seed..,,

syracuse w/ it';s best game will beat anybody, but w/ their worst game could lose to an assortment of shit teams

Load Metric

So u are picking up right where your dumb ass left off in last yrs March Madness thread? Oak st is shit and i think they will be seeded lower then 8/9 plz fade this faggot unless its a Syracuse game hes fcking clueless.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

So u are picking up right where your dumb ass left off in last yrs March Madness thread? Oak st is shit and i think they will be seeded lower then 8/9 plz fade this faggot unless its a Syracuse game hes fcking clueless.
    haaaa..this nigga is still mad because he got his ass kicked making air bets against me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    all i ask is oklahoma state to contain themselvcesin the b12 tourney and lose early. i don;t need every nigga on them

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vbadguy23 View Post
    haaaa..this nigga is still mad because he got his ass kicked making air bets against me
    My record last yr in the ncaa tourney thread is up and for all to see. your bitch ass on the other hand dissappeared not once not twice but 3 times from that thread. bro u have no clue about sports plz stfu. u better hope oak st beats texas tech tonight lol.

Load Metric
    Oak St is a shit team with obe player who is a hot headed monkey. Look no further then the I owa St gane,this past weekend. They lost that game just like u not once not twice but 3 times. teams a joke and so r u. Now go take a shit i got pills to pop.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol..i was a paid handicapper on a sports forum before poker. i was paid for my ncaa hoops analysis/picks. i think i know what i'm doing....you noggers aren't going to get multiple paragraphs of analyisis from me.

i'm telling you. this team might be the best in the b12 because of the embid injury. this team is way under the radar

Comments

varys: So much fraud

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    mulva What do you think about KU? The KU OSU game tomorrow should be a good matchup in big12 tourny. Some bigtime NBA talent on that court, Wiggins Dropped 41 in a loss last weekend, fun team to watch.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by solo319 View Post
    mulva What do you think about KU? The KU OSU game tomorrow should be a good matchup in big12 tourny. Some bigtime NBA talent on that court, Wiggins Dropped 41 in a loss last weekend, fun team to watch.
    i think osu wins. and it isn't even an upset if they do........... they already beat them w/ embellism in the lineup at home, and almost won in lawrence.

now, they're playing better and no embid.......only thing i worry about is ku's fanbase..........osu is much better than their record suggests

Load Metric
    Gotta give Mulva some props, wasn't the exact call, but Nova losing to Seton Hall is close.

No team that lost a conf tourney 1st round game has won the NCAA.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    prolly the best outcome for okla st vs kansas. lol this is a 78910 seed. they were only a 3pt underdog to kansas. and ISU is a 4 pt underdog, and they're ranked. some 1 or 2 seed might not make it out of the 2nd round if they face this team.

in other news...uconn rolls memphis and head coach kevin ollie decided to start their best shooter this year. he's only had a handful of starts and has been used poorly in his entire tenure by this ghetto uconn team. it's painful to watch uconn and their repeated coaching ..(ollie makes over 1mil a year) fails and misuse of players.

this player is a kraut named niels giffey. i can't think of a much worse program for this kid to be at. almost anywhere would have been better. most of the time they never even look to get him involved. and let boatwrong throw up bricks

here's a quote by shabazz napier ''He's been the greatest shooter that we've had this whole year,'' ..no shit..wtf ..i've been telling people this for the past 2 years....wtf doesn't he start?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    It's conference tourney time faggots. Or is this shit only for the heads?

Edit: Oh I didn't actually read the thread.

Anyway St. Louis -5.5 is my first bet of the day.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 03-14-2014 at 07:08 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

i like baylor. liked them yesterday, and i like them right back.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

i like baylor. liked them yesterday, and i like them right back.

three more games for me

Nebraska +6
    FSU +8
    North Carolina pk

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    wow..duke is givcing 10 pts. that could be ten too many....interested in seeing what SU is going to do. if they play like they did vs fl state they win by 20. if not,..they can grind out a loss while shooting bricks

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    awful performances again from duke and SU. duke plays absolutely no defense and syracuse couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat.

syracuse may play a zone, but they aren't really a great defensive team like some might think. and they allow way too many 3ptr's and can be eaten up inside when they do. that said, when they do make their shots, they're as good as anybody. but their offense hasn't been there for a month. thought they might of turned the corner, but nope.

i haven't seen such awfulness like that last possession in some time

both of these teams seem likely to lose early rather than late..SU might have trouble w/ manhattan,,and duke may have american or mercer, which also might present a challenge..their s16 game will present even more challenges. pitt pight be as good as any team in the acc, that is when they play their best.

Thread Information