Thread: ATTN: Sonatine and other Ponyboys.. This kid needs your help.

Load Metric

ATTN: Sonatine and other Ponyboys.. This kid needs your help.

NewsFlash.. North Carolina..

CANDLER, NC - A North Carolina mom and her 9-year-old son say school officials won't let him bring a My Little Pony bag to class.

Grayson Bruce says he's been shoved around by bullies who think his favorite toy is only for girls.

My Little Pony is a decades-old kids show where pony characters emphasize the bonds of friendship.

If you watch the show, it's really not that girlie. And it's become anything but friendship for 9-year-old Grayson.

"They're taking it a little too far, with punching me, pushing me down, calling me horrible names, stuff that really shouldn't happen," said Grayson.

Grayson picked picked the backpack which he says has intensified the attacks against him. He understands why some kids call him names.

"Most of the characters in the show are girls, and most of the people put it toward girls, most of the toys are girlie, and surprisingly I found stuff like this (backpack)," he said.

Grayson has developed a following on Facebook after a friend made a support page for him. Grayson stands by his favorite cartoon and the message he says it sends. His mother says? Why not?

"It's promoting friendship, there's no bad words, there's no violence, it's hard to find that, even in cartoons now," said Grayson's mom Noreen Bruce.

But Noreen says Thursday, the school asked him to leave the pack at home because it had become a distraction and was a "trigger for bullying."

"Saying a lunchbox is a trigger for bullying, is like saying a short skirt is a trigger for rape. It's flawed logic, it doesn't make any sense," said Noreen.

Noreen wants punishment for the students involved. Buncombe County Schools declined an interview, but sent this statement:

"An initial step was taken to immediately address a situation that had created a disruption in the classroom. Buncombe County Schools takes bullying very seriously, and we will continue to take steps to resolve this issue."

Comments

varys: I still like u tho

Load Metric
    Your deep run in the worst poster bracket suddenly makes alot of sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post
    Your deep run in the worst poster bracket suddenly makes alot of sense.
    1. Dunno how he beat out Jewdonk and secondly the fact it was a squeaker with a known scammer on here makes me wonder how fucking high some of the voters were on BG.

As far as the post above considering how much Tine loves the ponies as some others do the title is appropriate and the story is rather stupid and an example of our public education system fucking its priorities up again. Considering how pro alt lifestyle they seem to be why would they force this kid to not bring his backpack because of it.

Here's a ponyboy just for one step

Name:  7871437732_8ee3df7b0b_c.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  272.6 KB

Comments

big dick: get fucked

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    1. Dunno how he beat out Jewdonk and secondly the fact it was a squeaker with a known scammer on here makes me wonder how fucking high some of the voters were on BG.
    Since when does scammer= bad poster?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  10.0 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    kids first name is grayson, he was doomed from birth.

Thread Information