Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: It's Back....2014 PFA's Best Poster!!

Load Metric
    All the old brackets are still there, btw.

The first one was 16 posters, then probably 32, then the official one, which had 120something.

http://www.bracketgeek.com/pfaposters
    http://www.bracketgeek.com/12345
    http://www.bracketgeek.com/123456

also, here's a fun, topical one: http://bracketgeek.com/geezerandthewheezer

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    also fwiw, if i recall correctly bcr wasn't even in an option in last year's bracket
    I think Crowe beat him down last year.

wait wait wait wait. You did this same thing last year? And people still care now? That is just so pathetic. So so pathetic. Disappointed in all of you.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BCR is GOD. I see I lost to GOD even though to be fair GOD was once a much more active poster thus better in the past then he has been lately. All I'm saying is BCR AKA GOD should post more.

The idea of the these things is okay even though what criteria people should basis their vote off of isn't stated. For example cla is a scamming fuck but without him doing that he don't go as deep as he went in the worst bracket. I thought it was about someone as a poster and by that one incident shouldn't hold a majority of weight in deciding who to vote for imo.

Perhaps I'm alone in this and will take some shit for it but I think it's bad we have people begging or lobbying hard for you vote for them. I know some are just fucking around but still once the brackets go up all the work has been done regarding each posters "resume" for either bracket and whatever happens after that does.

People shouldn't have to go all political in hopes others will vote for them and voters should pick whomever they feel is best fit in every match up in each bracket without attempts of being persuaded.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Perhaps I'm alone in this and will take some shit for it but I think it's bad we have people begging or lobbying hard for you vote for them. I know some are just fucking around but still once the brackets go up all the work has been done regarding each posters "resume" for either bracket and whatever happens after that does.

People shouldn't have to go all political in hopes others will vote for them and voters should pick whomever they feel is best fit in every match up in each bracket without attempts of being persuaded.
    I haven't seen any lobbying or vote begging. Has this been going on in private?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    All I'm saying is people should just let others vote for anyone they want and not say "vote for me" or offer up bribes even if you are kidding 4D about custom avatars if you would have won your bracket if people vote for you.

It's petty shit I know that could have a reverse effect but anyways the most unfortunate thing is I see only about 25 to 30 people are voting.

Load Metric
    Gallo informed me yesterday that the reason the voting is so slow when you click on a name is because of some bad code that we need to eventually change. It is lagging due to the size of the bracket being so many people. If it was maybe 32 people, the speed would be very quick. We cant change that code at the moment. Eventually, it will be fixed.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    All I'm saying is people should just let others vote for anyone they want and not say "vote for me" or offer up bribes even if you are kidding 4D about custom avatars if you would have won your bracket if people vote for you.

It's petty shit I know that could have a reverse effect but anyways the most unfortunate thing is I see only about 25 to 30 people are voting.
    Oh right, I forgot about that.

I figured that I was going to lose to Tony regardless, but I'll admit I was slightly miffed to see that I busted on the round where only 17 people voted.

Load Metric
    Honestly, I've been hype for years now. I might have made 3 or 4 good posts since PFA started. I'd say 80% of my posts have been talking sportsbetting in the past year, and I was a loser at that, so I didn't even do that well. We're such an incestuous group at this point that I don't even have the desire to rip the obviously bad posters up anymore. I'm just not really doing anything all that interesting atm, so there isn't much to say. If anything, that type of vanilla disposition is more likely why I do ok rather than anything else. I haven't been overtly mean to anyone. Not cause I give a fuck about shit like this contest. Just haven't been in the mood to argue on the internet. These contests seem to favor gentility over polarizing content, but polarizing posters are what bring entertainment and hits.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Honestly, I've been hype for years now. I might have made 3 or 4 good posts since PFA started. I'd say 80% of my posts have been talking sportsbetting in the past year, and I was a loser at that, so I didn't even do that well. We're such an incestuous group at this point that I don't even have the desire to rip the obviously bad posters up anymore. I'm just not really doing anything all that interesting atm, so there isn't much to say. If anything, that type of vanilla disposition is more likely why I do ok rather than anything else. I haven't been overtly mean to anyone. Not cause I give a fuck about shit like this contest. Just haven't been in the mood to argue on the internet. These contests seem to favor gentility over polarizing content, but polarizing posters are what bring entertainment and hits.
    It's all good but you are a solid poster.

If this were darts when your posts are on it's not just throwing a bullseye but more like hitting a triple sixty.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Since I can't get an account registered at BracketGeek, I have to wait until the end of each round to see who is winning.

I made the final 4, but not sure I feel good about this round against BCR. That's going to be a tough one to beat.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Since I can't get an account registered at BracketGeek, I have to wait until the end of each round to see who is winning.

I made the final 4, but not sure I feel good about this round against BCR. That's going to be a tough one to beat.
    current totals

Druff 5
    BCR 8

TBag 7
    CMoney 6

Load Metric
    If it's any consolation, I think you're all terrible.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    ITT: FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  Baby-yawn-200305211.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  32.5 KB

Load Metric
    BCR is GOD. I see I lost to GOD even though to be fair GOD was once a much more active poster thus better in the past then he has been lately. All I'm saying is BCR AKA GOD should post more.

The idea of the these things is okay even though what criteria people should basis their vote off of isn't stated. For example cla is a scamming fuck but without him doing that he don't go as deep as he went in the worst bracket. I thought it was about someone as a poster and by that one incident shouldn't hold a majority of weight in deciding who to vote for imo.

Jesus christ dude seriously? You need a longer break from here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    lol at cmoney making it to semis and possibly going to finals. I'll agree he is extremely generous around here but even he'd admit he's not even a top 20 poster.

Load Metric
    Bump for 1 hour left, and one of the semifinal matches is tied.

http://bracketgeek.com/2014_pfa_best_poster

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Bump for 1 hour left, and one of the semifinal matches is tied.

http://bracketgeek.com/2014_pfa_best_poster
    Don't worry Druff. It isn't you. You're getting crushed. Even BulletBob can't help you now.

Load Metric
    Bump for Finals

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Tie breakers early on aren't as much of a deal but when it's who makes the finals a tie shouldn't just advance someone which I assume it's either by random draw or whoever hit the vote number first. I like both them guys but just saying.

Thread Information