Thread: Seriously, why dont we just nuke North Korea?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

Seriously, why dont we just nuke North Korea?

It seems weekly they are talking about destroying other nations. This week they are threatening to turn Seoul into ashes for insulting them. At which point do you just fire over 100 or so nukes to wipe out the population?

That place really needs to start over anyway and wiping out their civilization would be doing them a favor.

I am alot more scared of North Korea than I am of Iran. Not even close.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    It seems weekly they are talking about destroying other nations. This week they are threatening to turn Seoul into ashes for insulting them. At which point do you just fire over 100 or so nukes to wipe out the population?

That place really needs to start over anyway and wiping out their civilization would be doing them a favor.

The first reason would prolly be fallout. Second we would piss China off which would kill out economy since they are our bankers.

More importantly why should we give a shit about Korea, Iran or even Iraq? They are no threat to us. If we would mind our own business and worry about the huge issues we have at home the world would not hate us so much. It's not our job to police the world and thats a huge part of whats killing our country and economy. Like wtf do we still have an embargo on Cuba for? To fight communism? Well wtf is China? Hell what is the US becoming for that matter?

Load Metric

i dont even think that is the real c-money. but if it is, wtf? come on. what country is even scared of them? south korea, but they wouldnt do shit because we give them food all the fucking time.

Load Metric

I'm all for taking North Korea off the map, but truthfully I don't believe that they would ever risk an open war against South Korea. China is on the books as saying that they will go into against whatever side starts the war if things go off. North Korea will not take the chance of China cutting off financial aid to them much less getting bitch slapped by the Chinese army.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    China is on the books as saying that they will go into against whatever side starts the war if things go off.
    They are on the books saying that because that's the thing to say. Just like the US and every other country out there says whatever they think people want to hear from them, then do whatever the fuck else they want in private.

That's what those books are for. Micon's on the books as saying he'd never in a million years be involved in being the face of a shady poker site. It must be true, you can look it up in the books.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    China is on the books as saying that they will go into against whatever side starts the war if things go off.
    They are on the books saying that because that's the thing to say. Just like the US and every other country out there says whatever they think people want to hear from them, then do whatever the fuck else they want in private.

That's what those books are for. Micon's on the books as saying he'd never in a million years be involved in being the face of a shady poker site. It must be true, you can look it up in the books.
    I actually believe them in this case. China has a vested interest in keep the region stable so that their economy isn't affected. That being said, it all goes out the window if the day ever comes where China actually wants to fight.

Load Metric

I actually believe them in this case. China has a vested interest in keep the region stable so that their economy isn't affected. That being said, it all goes out the window if the day ever comes where China actually wants to fight.
    I completely agree. I don't think the day will come when China wants to fight though. They are smart enough to take over economically. That is what they are doing to the US. That's why they keep buying our debt knowing that we can never repay it. They want to foreclose and take our assets. Not to mention Chinese restaurants being in almost every town across the US. I'm sure they provide China with loads of valuable info and monetary value. The workers in those restaurant normally are not interested in joining the melting pot and I can't say as I have EVER seen them out in the community.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by curt8105 View Post

I completely agree. I don't think the day will come when China wants to fight though. They are smart enough to take over economically. That is what they are doing to the US. That's why they keep buying our debt knowing that we can never repay it. They want to foreclose and take our assets. Not to mention Chinese restaurants being in almost every town across the US. I'm sure they provide China with loads of valuable info and monetary value. The workers in those restaurant normally are not interested in joining the melting pot and I can't say as I have EVER seen them out in the community.
    economically China should rule the roost within 10 years...However she's no match for us militarially...so if we default it's tough luck on their part..better strategy would to join up together and take over the world...

Load Metric

OR, China will stay on the outside, condemn the outrageous action by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, and silently continue supplying NK with weaponry, money, and technology, as they have for quite a while now.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Same could be said about almost all of Africa.

cmoney is god obv.

Thread Information